Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:18 am
Quote:
Something strange is going on...

Creatures that don't belong are appearing in the middle of the night, like ghosts, haunting the world around them. Their creepy markings make them stand out, and their dark coloring leaves many feeling cursed. These creepy crawlers are invading the world of Tendaji, and it's up to brave souls to step up and run them off, or even tame them as pets.

Do you think you have what it takes to face these creepy creatures that have wandered away from home? Well test your luck, and see how you fare.

Perzi

Tasinei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:20 am
Karothdra - Post 1

Karothdra looked around her with disgust. Too cold. Too wet. She hated everything. She wanted to be back in Oba, she wanted to be back home. Yet right now, with her brother’s release she was unable to do it. She would let him run wild for a little bit and then she’d return home. She hated him so much and she would kill him. That was a promise that she’d made her father, she would kill her brother. Right now though, that was now possible o she’d fled for a little while. Run and only return when she felt ready to confront him.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tasinei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 68 Total: 68 (1-100)

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:24 am
Alassiel- Post 1

Alassiel stretched and breathed before taking off deep into the forest of Juahar. Ziel was back home and she didn’t need to worry. In fact, she’d never slept as peacefully as she did since coming to Juahar. She knew they couldn’t stay here indefinitely, when Z’ran wanted to return to Matori she would go with him, but she would not leave before he had tied of Juahar. Alassiel spotted a finely dressed Oban woman stomping through the woods, was she lost? Doubtful… And yet, Alassiel went to see her anyway.

“Hey!” She called to her as she ran over, catching up with her easily. “You’re not lost are you?”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:28 am
Karothdra - Post 2

Karothdra had been in her mind, plotting and scheming her brother’s demise when a voice threw her off. She stopped and turned seeing a shifter head for her. Great, just what she needed. She hated Shifters, well not really but right now everyone else was on the receiving end of her anger and that meant she hated everyone who approached her.

“No, of course I’m not lost.” Karothdra made a face; someone lost was a dead person in these woods. “What makes you think I’m lost?” She snapped back, leaning a bit forward as she balled her fists. She wanted to fight.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:34 am
Alassiel- Post 2

The Shifter was a little taken aback by the Oban woman’s words. This one was clearly in a bad mood.

“Well I’m sorry I asked,” Alassiel said with a bit of bite to her words. Who did this woman think she was talking to strangers like that? She had just been trying to help her. “Sorry for wasting your time.” And with that Alassiel turned around and spotted a Perzi. She turned around again and pointed to it. “Is that your Perzi?” How had that woman traveled all the way over here with a Perzi? Wouldn’t it get sick or something out here?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:37 am
Karothdra - Post 3

Good the woman was apologizing. Karothdra sneered at her as she turned around and looked around. She wasn’t heading anywhere in particular, but she knew where she was going thanks to her map. But then the Shifter spoke up again and Karothdra turned towards her in annoyance.

“Why in the world would I bring a Perzi out here?” She said, putting her hands on her hips but then her eyes followed her finger and there was a Perzi sitting and watching them.

“Maybe someone lost it or something? How am I supposed to know such a thing?” Karothdra sighed with annoyance.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:39 am
Alassiel- Post 3

“Well if it’s not yours and it’s certainly not mine…” It didn’t look like it was domesticated or anything and she was quite sure she hadn’t seen anyone in the area apart from both of them.

“A perzi wouldn’t travel this far right?” She asked the Oban, the Perzi was after all a familiar from Oba so surely the woman would know. Except, Alassiel was pretty sure they didn’t travel this far and she was pretty sure that she’d seen or heard no one else in the area that might own a Perzi.

“I think it’s a wild one…” Alassiel said, tilting her head.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:41 am
Karothdra - Post 4

“Well I don’t know who it belongs to.” Karothdra sighed again, this Shifter was so stupid! The owner was probably around here somewhere; Perzi didn’t really wander far from their owners to begin with. “The owner is probably somewhere around here.” She grumbled.

“No of course not. Have you seen the thing, they enjoy the warmth not this wet and cold hole of a place.” Why would this woman think a Perzi would travel all the way over here? That was just silly.

“Wild? You think a Perzi just traveled on its way here?” Karothdra shook her head. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:44 am
Alassiel- Post 4

“I am not kidding. I didn’t see anyone else when I saw you. And Shifters don’t just walk around here.” This Oban girl was starting to really grate on her nerves. What was her problem? What was so far about believing that a Perzi may have traveled up this far? Maybe someone had caged one and it had escaped. There were quite simply solutions to this problem.

“We should try and capture it and perhaps send it back to Oba in a caravan.” Alassiel advanced slowly on the perzi, it got up and hissed at her. Great, this wasn’t going to be easy was it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:47 am
Karothdra - Post 5

Karothdra sighed, what did this girl even know.

“I don’t really feel like running after a wild perzi, but if you want to, please be my guest.” Perzi could be really tricky creatures to catch, if this Shifter thought she could actually manage to get it then by all means Karothdra would let her do her thing. Though she wasn’t really sure how a wild perzi would react to getting handled like that. When it hissed at the girl, Karothdra chuckled.

“If you think catching a perzi will be this easy, you’re very wrong. They can be quite the tricksters.” Karothdra shrugged.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:57 am
Alassiel- Post 5

Alassiel completely ignored the Oban, who had peed in her soup this morning? Well it didn’t matter, Alassiel was a rider after all, and she was used to a few claws and teeth from time to time. The perzi hissed at her and she ignored it and kept on moving.

“You know, with an attitude I do wonder how you even made it this far.” Alassiel glanced back at Karothdra and shook her head. When she turned back around the perzi had disappeared.

“Ah well, looks like it’s gone.” Alassiel stood up again and sighed. Well, hopefully it would be fine on it’s own.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:02 am
Karothdra - Post 6

Karothdra watched the Shifter with the perzi with contempt and then smirked then the feline just went off on it’s one. See! It didn’t need their help at all! That Shifter had been worrying for no reason. But then she turned on Karothdra and the Oban narrowed her eyes.

“You don’t know anything about me; I highly suggest you shut your mouth before I do it for you.” Karothdra threatened. Who did she think she was talking to her like that? Foreigners were so rude; they knew nothing about the world.

“I’m leaving, I don’t need to be down talked to by the likes of you.” Karothdra turned around.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:30 am
Alassiel- Post 6

“You are the rudest Oban I’ve ever met!” Alassiel said as she started the girl down. “Fight me? You want to fight me, really? Just like a typical Oban aren’t we?” The Shifter spat the words in the girls face, Obans were always so ready to fight and all. She hated that kind of attitude. It was exactly the kind of attitude she felt the banished Alkidikes had and she hated it.

“Hate to say it but you’re all the same!” She knew most Obans weren’t like this one, but she wanted her words to sting the other girl so she actually thought about how she treated others.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:35 am
Karothdra - Post 7

Karothdra ignored the Shifter even more and stomped off into the forest again. She was so mad she wanted to punch something. She needed to do something to calm down, she needed to return to Oba with a clear and calm mind so she could think properly but the struggle with her anger was real. It burned inside her, a storm just waiting to explode. Karothdra took a deep breath, her father had taught her to temper that flame once but now any thought of her father only added fuel to the fire. Karo knew the only way to extinguish it would be by killing her brother.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:38 am
Alassiel- Post 7

Alassiel watched the Oban stomp off and shook her head. Some of them were just too bull headed to know any better. Turning and going the opposite path, Alassiel headed for the closes market Perzi and ban out of her mind. She wanted to pick up a few food items her mother had request for tonight’s dinner. She was looking forward to that feast, almost all of her family would be attending, and there would be a lot of people in their home. Alassiel picked up her pace, she’d have to help with the cooking and needed to get hoe faster.

◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games