Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Between the Dust and Reckage (Static+Tzofia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When two trolls find each other in the heart of chaos and disaster
During the Civisect Space Tower Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There had been an explosion, and it immediately kicked Static into action. He grinned to himself a little, enjoying the feeling of his heart beating fast. He felt like he was on top of the world, except that the world was currently crumbling and chaos. The boy had already checked on Hawk, and was now running towards where the screaming and yelling was coming from. He ran, careless of what he even ran onto, his bare feet were too high on adrenaline to feel the pain the wires, glass and debree they stepped on. He arrived right in the thick of it, and heard yelling from all over. "Is anyone hurt?!" Static yelled, trying to pinpoint where some one who needed help was. "Yell out for me! Ill come to you!"

kitsuneaura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:07 pm
It had all seemed to happen so suddenly that she hadn't even been able to run. Tzofia had only been looking for one of the trolls that had run in earlier, to pass on what information she'd gathered from those waiting outside, but then there'd been the bang, the shuddering of the ladder around her, the screeching protest of metal as it bent. She'd looked up in horror and then world had started falling in on her, that was what it seemed like.

Caught in rubble and shattered glass already splattered with her own blood and unable to find or hear Peapop, she was hyper aware that even with all this horrible horrible pain, the worse was still coming. If she didn't get out, she'd die, but she couldn't even move. As she spiraled further into despair, though, a sudden voice cut through the air, closer than those distant screams. Help? Could she, her throat and chest hurt so bad, but if she could cry out, just once-!

"H-Help!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static heard the yell and immediately made for it. He dug his hands into the rough chunks of concrete and brick, pulling and throwing debris away from where he was pretty sure he heard the voice. He briefly noticed that a rock he threw had some blood that looked a lot like his on it, but he heard another sound asking for help and just continued. "Al-almost there!" Static yelled, "Can you move? Can you see?"

kitsuneaura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:32 pm
Tzofia could feel the rubble beginning to move and she was sure there was a little flicker of light coming through now. The voice was getting louder too, and that gave her a flicker more of hope despite it all. "I-I can see, but-" She tried to shift her position, to move a little to help him in the process of digging her out, but the answering pain was too much to bear. She went limp again with a cry. "I can't!" Would he leave her now? Leave her here and get out while he could? "I'm sorry."

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff