Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:04 am
The triplets were growing up, already on their way to becoming independent. They were able to travel easily through the close city, although often Nuri made sure one of the staff would attend to them if they were out farther than the neighborhood. They didn't appreciate it, but Nuri felt better knowing they were protected, especially with those still frustrated with the new laws and the appearance of even more hybrid children.

He saw how they were treated by pure bloods, and he hoped they would be able to take care of themselves while they were growing.

As he made way to his home, he noticed the children were out, a rare treat. Aseara was also somewhere inside, meaning he had some time with his wife. It was a rare event, to be alone with her, and he was happy to be able to share the time for as long as he could.

"Aseara?" He called out, entering through the back after taking care of the creatures he housed on site.

Tasinei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:47 am
Elyessi

The children had left the house just after lunch, leaving the house eerily empty and quiet for Aseara who was used to having three kids around. She wasn’t used to these growing silences; they scared her a little bit after having three children in their home for so long. Now that they were older though, it seemed she missed having the little ones at home. Granted, she did enjoy the freedom it gave her… Maybe that wasn’t such a bad thing after all.

For example, today she’d dressed in a simple dress with a large sun hat and was working on a small patch of garden in their backyard. She liked Oban plants a lot; they were quite robust and didn’t need much tending to. The few she had she’d covered in the shade part of their back yard away from the harsh sun, she’d bought some nice little white pebbles and all of her plants stood out nicely. She was currently sitting down on the ground planting a new plant she’d bought recently when she heard a voice.

“In the garden!” She yelled but stayed sitting down as she worked.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:15 am
As he took off his cloak, Nuri heard Aseara's response and swiftly moved through their house and back outside. It was hot, and he paused a moment to reach for a goblet of water left out and filled up two glasses. Walking through the gardens, he caught a flash of color and immediately recognized his wife.

"Aseara..." He greeted softly, moving to her side and bending down on his knees to offer her a glass, "You must be thirsty in this heat...here."

Tasinei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:03 pm
Aseara turned briefly to spot Nuri and smiled. She paused her work and took the glass from him when it was handed to her, it was highly appreciated. The Wind Earthling did however; give Nuri a kiss on the lips before she took a large gulp of the cool water. Goblet in hand, she pointed to her work.

"What do you think?" She asked him. She waspretty much done the work on her garden for now.

"The kids have been out since the morning and said they wouldn’t be home until diner time…" She gave him a sly look. "Which means we’ve got the house all to ourselves for a little while." It had been a while since she uttered such words to Nuri, she planned on taking full advantage of the situation.

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:35 pm
He returned the kiss with a happy smile, and looked down at her as she took the water and turned back to the garden. Taking his eyes away from her face (even after so long, he still was breathless when he saw her after a long day), he glanced about the garden for a long moment.

"It looks fantastic." He responded with a smile, before standing up and stretching. He returned her look as he held out a hand, offering to help her stand.

"Well then, we might as well take advantage of such a treat. Have you eaten yet?"

Tasinei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:53 pm
Aseara glee’d on the inside at Nuri’s response before taking Nuri’s extended hand to help get back onto her feet. Once up again however, her head began to feel light headed, she gripped onto Nuri harder so she didn’t topple over.

“Oh I think I got up too fast.” It was also still quite hot at this time of the day, she should have been more careful. Looping her arm around Nuri’s she gave him a weak smile.

“Food sounds perfect right about now.” She let him lead her to the kitchen. “Did you have anything in mind?” She didn’t really have anything particular in mind at the moment.

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:09 pm
His eyes narrowed as he moved his hand to her hip, leaning in to allow her the ability to hold onto him as needed. His brows were furrowed as he made sure she didn't fall over, and he noticed as she gripped him a bit tighter.

He didn't comment as she settled against his arm, but made sure he kept his grip on her enough to allow her to hold on as needed.

"I'm sure once you eat and maybe get some more water, you'll feel a bit better?"

With that, he followed along to the kitchen, and shook his head, "I'm not too sure, something light and crisp?" He always enjoyed lighter meals when he was home, as they always had some sort of meat at the palace or on the road.

Tasinei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:36 pm
“How about a salad?” They had a few greens left over that she’d picked up that morning and she could whip up a little something for them. “I’ve got some leftover meat from this morning as well.”

Once in the kitchen out from the harsh sun, Aseara felt better and moved about the kitchen on her own. She picked up a few ingredients and put them on the island in the center of their kitchen before grabbing one large wooden bowl and two smaller ones.

“How was your morning?” She asked as she prepared the mix for the sauce. “Anything exciting to report?”

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:44 pm
A salad was something he recognized from growing up, and he enjoyed it greatly after a long trip. It was something that they couldn't really eat on the road, so having the crisp greens was nice.

"That sounds perfect." He responded with a kiss to her forehead, gently squeezing where he held her hip before letting her move about the kitchen.

"Uneventful. We've got some new recruits, so it's training them to think instead of assume how to train their beasts. They have potential, but need a lot of work..."

He shifted a moment, "And yours?"

Tasinei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:51 pm
Aseara began first by pulling the greens apart with her hand and dumping them in the bowl as she went. Her eyes were on her work but Nuri had all of her attention.

“I’m sure you’ll be able to get that potential out of them. You wouldn’t be where you are if you couldn’t.” She glanced at him and gave him a smile.

“Well, today was my day off but I woke up early to feed the kids but they had already made their own food.” That had been quite the sight to see all three whispering together trying to not to wake her. “They left soon after, left me a dirty kitchen.” She shook her head and chuckled. “Apart from that, I wasn’t feeling very well this morning, but I did want to do a bit of gardening done.” She shrugged as if it wasn’t a big deal.

“That’s about it.” Aseara finished the green and grabbed the meat to chop it up and threw it in. “I haven’t been feeling very well lately, I might have to see a doctor.” She didn’t like the idea of having to take more days off then needed but if this was something serious she wanted to get it checked out as soon as possible. Aseara put in a few more items into their salad before opening up a jar with a dressing and dumping some on top of everything.

“Glad, to see you home early though.”

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:06 am
Nuri allowed his shoulders to relax, the full effect of being home and outside of work brushing across his body. It was a nice feeling, and he really enjoyed the freedom he had when he wasn't at the palace. It was why he insisted on staying off site whenever he could, and away from the barracks.

He hummed softly at her responses, nodding and adding in as she explained how her day went. Before he shook his head and mentally determined to make sure his children knew how to clean. He was from a military family, so he was expected to keep things clean.

However, it was something she said that caught his attention.

"...not feeling well?" He echoed, before shaking his head, "If you aren't feeling well, we should go now, especially after you nearly fell earlier..."

He was no longer hungry, and he moved to approach her, "...Aseara"

Tasinei

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:55 am
“Well I didn’t think it was serious and I didn’t want to worry you…” Darn, just by looking at Nuri she knew he wouldn’t drop it until she did see the doctor that day. “Can we eat before we leave?” She gave him a hopeful smile; she was a little hungry and wouldn’t mind eating before going. Personally, she didn’t think it was overly serious.

Aseara continued her work though; she dumped some greens into both bowls and then slid one over to him. “I promise we’ll go right after we finish eating!” As if to prove her point, Aseara took a bit of her greens.

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:14 am
She didn't realize that, in his mind, any sort of admittance to being sick was a giant warning sign. Aseara was independent, and the last time she avoided letting him know she wasn't feeling well was when she was pregnant, and they were house hunting. At least, that was the last time he recalled, and it was a very startling moment that still stuck in his mind years later.

"If you are up to it, sure. Just make sure to drink water...it's quite hot outside still."

He was nagging, so he added, "I'm sorry, I just worry about you..." and a soft kiss once more to her brow before moving away from where she prepared their meal. He nodded and hummed, quickly digging in to his own bowl to show he too was making sure they finished their meal in a timely manner.

Tasinei

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:24 am
Elyessi

“I will make sure to bring some with me,” Aseara conceded before taking a seat next to him with her bowl. “It’s okay Nuri,” Aseara gave him a kiss on the check while they ate. “I know I’m not sick very often.” It wasn’t exactly a good time to get sick either.

Once they were done eating though, Aseara stayed true to her word, she picked up a water skin and filled it before heading off with Nuri to the doctors. In her mind she wasn’t suffering from anything serious, but since she’d already promised Nuri they would go then she followed through. Once they arrived at the doctor’s home, his wife who sat them down until her husband could see them greeted. Aseara hummed lightly to herself, hand gently holding Nuri’s as they waited.

“I hope it’s not something the children can catch,” she said softly.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:10 pm
As they finished eating, Nuri helped Aseara prepare and head to the doctors. He kept the conversation light, talking to her about the children and his job without really putting pressure on where they were going. He was worried, but they really had no forsight and just needed to get to the doctor.

Settling down as they entered, Nuri thanks the wife and smiled, holding Aseara's hand.

"Me too...are you feeling better perhaps? Maybe it really is just the heat making things a bit more dramatic..."

Tasinei
wow we are already on 8?

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas