Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Zadina Family ~ Accepted NEEDS UPDATING

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hjoyc14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:39 am
Remember to send in FC requests for Brody (his FC is named on the page the image is from) and Holli, and when Brody's job application is accepted, please post under the NCR list so someone can accept him. Thanks! - Weasley

========
[
The Zadina Family]
========

Brody Zadina

Dexter Zadina

Holli Zadina

- Brody Pending, Dexter and Holli Accepted by Weasley 10/29/16

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:40 am
Hi, my name is Brody Zadina

I'm a Male

I'm 37 years old.

My birthday is August 25th

I work in trying to be a shop owner.

My dream job is to own my own potions shop.

My blood status is Pureblood

The house I was in was Hufflepuff

I was in the class of 2016

I'm interested in girls

I'm currently with Karla Zadina

People can describe me as a very compassionate person who loves to help others. Brody has always been the one person who takes care of loved ones and likes to make sure others are happy. Family means everything to him and he keeps them closer than anyone. Brody is also a very fun loving wizard who likes to enjoy life.

My background story is Brody was born in London, England to a very wealthy family of wizards. He spent most of his childhood studying to attend Hogwarts and to be the best he could be. His parents where both Slytherin and hoped that he would carry on to the same house as them. Once he attended Hogwarts and his parents heard he was a Hufflepuff he was't allowed back home even for holidays. He stayed with his friends off an on between years and realized that family is the most important thing if you do it right. His fourth year at Hogwarts is when he met Karla and they fell in love. As soon as they graduated they got married and had kids. When Dexter his oldest child was seven years old, Karla his wife, died from cancer. He is now a single father who loves and cherishes his kids.

I enjoy potions, reading, making people smile, quidditch, and wolfs.

I despise snakes, rude people, negativity, spiders, and muggle haters.

I'm afraid of Basilisks

My strengths are making people laugh.

My flaws are not good with conflict.

I look like Me

My wand is a 13 inch elmswood with a dragon heart core.

My pet is a snow owl name Grace.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy- EE

Charms- O

Defence Against the Dark Arts- O

Herbology- O

History of Magic- A

Potions- EE

Transfiguration- EE

Ghoul and Ghost Studies- EE

Healing Class- O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy- A

Charms- A

Defense Against the Dark Arts- EE

Herbology- EE

History of Magic- A

Potions- O

Transfigurations- EE

Care of Magical Creatures- O

Cursebreaking- O

Wandless Magic Practice- EE  

Hjoyc14

Hjoyc14

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:18 am
xxDexterxxxJayxxxZadinaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Dex

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Bobb'e J. Thompson

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY February 13, 2024

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

WAND Dogwood wood with a Unicorn hair core 10 ¾

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR First

HOUSE Unsorted

DREAM JOB I don't know just yet.

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loyal Dexter is a very loyal person who sticks by his friends and family at all times. If you need anything come to this boy and he will help.
Trustworthy Dexter can keep a secret and guard it with his life. You can always trust in him with your drama, thoughts, and love. If you have a secret crush you can tell him and he won't blubber it around to others.
Protective This boy will also protect you and your loved ones. You mess with one of his friends or family members, then you feel his wrath.
Brave Dexter is a brave soul who will take any risks for the good of others. If someone is in danger he will leap to rescue them with any consequences.
Sensitive As a young child he was teased a lot for this trait, but he is a very sensitive young man. He takes your emotions towards him and others to heart. If something sad happens in his life he will cry and if something amazing happens then he shows that he is happy.
Optimistic Dexter sees the good in all people and loves to see the positive aspects in life. You have to truly show him evil for him to not see a positive side to you.

■ Quidditch
■ Writing
■ Video Games
■ Family
■ Friends

DISLIKES
■ Being Lonely
■ Rudeness
■ Slytherin
■ Snakes
■ Fakers

STRENGTHS
■ Studying
■ Sports

WEAKNESSES
■ Being Mean
■ Lying

FEARS
■ Snakes

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Dexter is the oldest of the Zadina kids and was born to two wizard parents. Brody and Karla are both graduates from Hogwarts, Hufflepuff house. He has always been his father's favorite and Dexter believes that he must up hold the family legacy. He hopes to make his family very proud in that he would become a beater on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. He is raised by his widower father and loves everything about his family even though his mother is gone.

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR (what happened your character's first year of school; this section will be added in after their first year is completed)
SECOND YEAR (what happened your character's second year of school; this section will be added in after their second year is completed)
THIRD YEAR (what happened your character's third year of school; this section will be added in after their third year is completed)
FOURTH YEAR (what happened your character's fourth year of school; this section will be added in after their fourth year is completed)
FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
SIXTH YEAR (what happened your character's sixth year of school; this section will be added in after their sixth year is completed)
SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED (date of most recent update)

UPDATES MADE
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

PENDED BY (do not touch this)
ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:11 am
Hi, my name is Katrina Holli Zadina

But I mostly go by Holli

I'm a Female

I'm 9 years old.

My birthday is August 8th

My dream job is to own a toy shop for wizard children.

My blood status is Pureblood

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts

The house I'm in is

I'm currently with no one.

People can describe me as demon child and definitely not like the rest of the family. She is bratty, rude, and screams if she doesn't get exactly what she wants. Holli is very mischievous young girl who enjoys playing pranks on her older brother. She may be the youngest, but she is the ruler of this castle. The young girl has a soft spot though, but only for her father and no one else.

My background story is still in the making, but so far she has just been a girl who has been through a lot. Holli was only five when her mother died and she barely remembers her at all. She became extremely problematic after her death and has been a hand full since. Her father is very worried that if she doesn't change before her 11th birthday, that she will become a Slytherin likes her granparents.

I enjoy pranks, cake, reading, potions, and younger kids.

I despise bubbly people, roses, the smell of coffee, and griffins.

I'm afraid of loosing my father as well.

My strengths are coming up with amazing pranks and studying.

My flaws are that she doesn't know when to stop and that she isn't afraid to hurt someone.

I look like Willow Smith

My wand is a

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take an OWL in at the appropriate time)

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take a NEWT in at the appropriate time)  

Hjoyc14

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff