Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:27 pm
Get hype bitches  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:29 pm
Huh. I kinda thought the new console being announced would get a few people to poke their heads back in here for a little bit.

Ah well. The Switch is cool as ********.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:53 pm
Honestly, I rarely even think about this place anymore. But yeah, the Switch looks awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:17 am
Yeah, I have one member left in my guild, and we chat on a semi-weekly basis...

I'm so stoked on the Switch though! Part of me hopes they'll sell extra docks seperately, so I can go from the living room tv to the bedroom tv without having to futz about with a bunch of cords and s**t.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:42 pm
based on recent developments on the switch, im gonna let it simmer down before i get one. the whole mobile app for voip and the 5$ a month for match making services kinda threw me for a loop. dont mind paying that but only if the console is on point and make me want to replace my Wii U for awhile.

the mobile app for voip announcement confused the hell out of me, something their system and nearly any computer or other console on the market including the 3DS has built in capability for it, and suddenly the switch needs a separate device? cmon nintendo you know computer technology better than that. with the 5$ a month you could easily make the system a bit more powerful and include such simple features and make it all back on your monthly allowance from the entire world.

using micro SD to expand its storage space while understandable, micro SD is not as "durable" or long lasting as your larger SD cards, meaning sometime down the line you more likley to get data corruption of your downloaded games or worse, save files. if they end up opening some kind of cloud service that allows you to back up all that important stuff like your saves and other created content on the user end that'll avert that issue being major.

but, im deciding between saving up for a HTC Vive or just getting a switch, its not making the choice so simple.

also hai gaiz!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:09 am
Oh dude get the Vive. My computer would need some upgrades to handle VR, so between getting expensive upgrades with a $1200 piece of hardware, or getting the Switch, the one that doesn't involve me spending over two grand is gonna win out.

Plus, the Vive can't play Zelda.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:31 pm
Oh my balls.  
'Tendo Cult~