little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image

I do lots of roleplays, I want a partner who wont quit after awhile ouo I prefer slave roleplays and less dominant roles~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:20 am
little mintchan

Hey, checked out your thread. Would you be interested in doing this idea of yours:
In a kingdom ruled by terror, a young prince/princess(Character A) is born to the strictest royal parents, they have sheltered and lied to him/her, making their child the most ruthless heir to the throne, but now the child is lonely and demands a slave instead of maid or servant, he/she wants one slave to do all for him/her. Character B is a poor child captured from a distance peaceful land, being in the line of slaves for the heir to the throne isn't comfortable but he/she does wish to be chosen for the the slave now has a crush on the heir, believing past all the hatred, all the abuse and torment, to that one special trait to cure his lonliness and show him/her the real world.
Note: Your character A must be ruthless but have a deep dark secret that no one but he/she knows, you can make a beautiful princess or a handsome prince and choose your ruthless kingdom and how it's follower's live.

I have an idea for a ruthless princess who keeps a slave both to have someone to talk to and to use as an outlet for some pent up rage. Whachuthink?  

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:44 am
Sabriel Thurirl
little mintchan

Hey, checked out your thread. Would you be interested in doing this idea of yours:
In a kingdom ruled by terror, a young prince/princess(Character A) is born to the strictest royal parents, they have sheltered and lied to him/her, making their child the most ruthless heir to the throne, but now the child is lonely and demands a slave instead of maid or servant, he/she wants one slave to do all for him/her. Character B is a poor child captured from a distance peaceful land, being in the line of slaves for the heir to the throne isn't comfortable but he/she does wish to be chosen for the the slave now has a crush on the heir, believing past all the hatred, all the abuse and torment, to that one special trait to cure his lonliness and show him/her the real world.
Note: Your character A must be ruthless but have a deep dark secret that no one but he/she knows, you can make a beautiful princess or a handsome prince and choose your ruthless kingdom and how it's follower's live.

I have an idea for a ruthless princess who keeps a slave both to have someone to talk to and to use as an outlet for some pent up rage. Whachuthink?

Yas, this could work ouo  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:36 pm
still interested. will quote you tomorrow sorry for silence!  

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:51 am
little mintchan

Yas, this could work ouo

Alright, what kind of setting do we wanna go with? Medieval?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:32 pm
Sabriel Thurirl
little mintchan

Yas, this could work ouo

Alright, what kind of setting do we wanna go with? Medieval?

yes  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:11 am
All right. Do you require profiles before we start?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:18 pm
Sabriel Thurirl
little mintchan
[size =10]All right. Do you require profiles before we start?

Yeah, I don't have perfect memory so profiles help  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:37 am
little mintchan
Sorry! This got lost in my feed. Do you have a profile skeleton you prefer?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:45 pm
Sabriel Thurirl
little mintchan
Sorry! This got lost in my feed. Do you have a profile skeleton you prefer?

so sorry for not replying, school started and i got caught up in chaos but any skeleton is preferrable as long as we have something for our profiles : 3  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:08 am
little mintchan

So I've got a profile skeleton:
[imgright] [/imgright]
[size=10][b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Weapons:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

I'll have my profile set up soon! ><; Sorry for the wait, gurl!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:44 pm
Sabriel Thurirl
little mintchan

So I've got a profile skeleton:
[imgright] [/imgright]
[size=10][b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Weapons:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

I'll have my profile set up soon! ><; Sorry for the wait, gurl!

no problem, would you like to set up the rp in this guild or the forums?  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:22 am
little mintchan
Either would be fine with me but I'd prefer this guild. ^_^ Let me know when you're ready to start! I don't mind making the thread.

Here's my profile:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Princess Astrid Inrmis of Criaswen

Height: 5'7"

Personality: A calculating and harsh young woman used to getting her way. Astrid has little patience and has no problem with killing or torturing others. If someone has failed to be useful to her and she doesn't see any point in keeping them around, she'll order them killed. She plays her cards close to her chest, seldom sharing anything about herself. Even her cook-staff don't know basic information about her like her favorite foods or if she's allergic to anything.

Likes: Poisonous plants, luxurious jewels, venting stress in unhealthy ways, inflicting pain upon others, breaking the will of others.

Dislikes: Being ordered around, anyone knowing her habits or just generally having knowledge about her.

Weapons: A large arsenal of weaponry and torture tools.

History: Astrid is the first born daughter to the infinitely cruel King and Queen of The Kingdom of Criaswen. She was pampered, spoiled, taught that she was superior to all others because of her pure bloodline from the time that she was born. Criaswen is known for producing the finest jewels and other valuable earth-base materials so she grew up very wealthy, wanting for nothing. She absorbed knowledge like a sponge, though she went through many tutors. Whenever she became dissatisfied with someone, she'd have them tortured to bring them into line. If she saw no use for them, she'd have them executed publicly.
Astrid has always managed to amuse herself by hiring private servants to keep her company over the years. Recently, that hasn't been enough so in answer to her demands her parents decided to buy her a slave, or three. Astrid keeps them in a secret room, located in her private wing of the castle. She's first in line for the throne, but is one of seven heirs. Competition between the princes and princesses of Criaswen is fierce. Originally there were nine siblings but two passed away under mysterious circumstances.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:06 pm
Sabriel Thurirl
little mintchan
Either would be fine with me but I'd prefer this guild. ^_^ Let me know when you're ready to start! I don't mind making the thread.

Here's my profile:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Princess Astrid Inrmis of Criaswen

Height: 5'7"

Personality: A calculating and harsh young woman used to getting her way. Astrid has little patience and has no problem with killing or torturing others. If someone has failed to be useful to her and she doesn't see any point in keeping them around, she'll order them killed. She plays her cards close to her chest, seldom sharing anything about herself. Even her cook-staff don't know basic information about her like her favorite foods or if she's allergic to anything.

Likes: Poisonous plants, luxurious jewels, venting stress in unhealthy ways, inflicting pain upon others, breaking the will of others.

Dislikes: Being ordered around, anyone knowing her habits or just generally having knowledge about her.

Weapons: A large arsenal of weaponry and torture tools.

History: Astrid is the first born daughter to the infinitely cruel King and Queen of The Kingdom of Criaswen. She was pampered, spoiled, taught that she was superior to all others because of her pure bloodline from the time that she was born. Criaswen is known for producing the finest jewels and other valuable earth-base materials so she grew up very wealthy, wanting for nothing. She absorbed knowledge like a sponge, though she went through many tutors. Whenever she became dissatisfied with someone, she'd have them tortured to bring them into line. If she saw no use for them, she'd have them executed publicly.
Astrid has always managed to amuse herself by hiring private servants to keep her company over the years. Recently, that hasn't been enough so in answer to her demands her parents decided to buy her a slave, or three. Astrid keeps them in a secret room, located in her private wing of the castle. She's first in line for the throne, but is one of seven heirs. Competition between the princes and princesses of Criaswen is fierce. Originally there were nine siblings but two passed away under mysterious circumstances.

Perfect, if you could set up the thread, quote me in the first post and we will post our profile there ouo  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:39 pm
little mintchan
Set it up! Let me know if I should change anything.  
Main Forum:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff