Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Opening: Tag Team Triple Threat Ladder Match Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:29 pm
The following is a triple threat Tag team Ladder Match. The only way to win is to position a ladder in the center of the ring,climb it,and retrieve both tag team championships. The contestants are as followed. Miranda Rose and ????, Ultimo Insano and Ultimo Meanie, and the third team of Talia Rose and Eliza Monteiro.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:26 pm
The crowd was sitting in anticipation. The first match, and it was announced as a LADDER MATCH! The ladders set up all around the ring side, in the ramp way, enough ladders to use!

And suddenly-

YO LISTEN UP HERE'S A STORY
ABOUT A LITTLE GUY THAT LIVES IN THE BLUE WORLD
AND ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT AND EVERYTHING HE SEES
IS JUST BLUE, LIKE HIM, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE

BLUE HIS HOUSE, WITH A BLUE LITTLE WINDOW
AND A BLUE CORVETTE
AND EVERYTHING IS BLUE FOR HIM
AND HIMSELF, AND EVERY BODY AROUND
BECAUSE HE AIN'T GOT, NOBODY TO LISTEN TO LISTEN TO LISTEN TO

The whole arena was turned to a blue lighting, with spot lights flashing around the arena. Suddenly once the song picked up at the chorus started a rave strobe lighting with the blue.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'M BLUE DABADE DABADA DABADEEE DABADA DABADE DABADA

Ultimo Insano and Ultimo Meanie appeared at the center of the stage, Insano strutting, jumping around, as Meanie is truffle shuffling, coming out to Blue by Eiffel 65. Ultimo Insano wearing his normal Lucha gear, Meanie wearing a tight shirt that exposed his gut, and black shorts with painted glasses on his face, both men dancing around like total goofs. Soon the chorus would die down and start the verse.

I HAVE A BLUE HOUSE WITH A BLUE WINDOW
BLUE IS THE COLOR, OF ALL THAT I WEAR
BLUE IN THE STREETS AND ALL THE TREES ARE TOO!
I HAVE A GIRL FRIEND, AND SHE IS SO BLUEEEE!

Both Ultimos continued dancing their way down the ramp, the crowd silent and completely confused, not knowing what to make of these two.

Announcer: NOW INTRODUCING, AT A TOTAL COMBINED WEIGHT OF 414 POUNDS ((Meanie 240, Insano 172)), ULTIMO MEANIE, AND THE ULTIMO INSAAAAAANOOOOOOO!

BLUE ARE THE PEOPLE HERE THAT WALK AROUND
BLUE LIKE MY CORVETTE, IT'S STANDING OUTSIIIIDE!
BLUE ARE THE WORDS I SAY AND WHAT I THINK
BLUE ARE THE FEELINGS, THAT LIVE INSIDE MEEEEE!

By the time the chorus would hit again, Insano had shot himself through the middle and bottom ropes, rolling back to his feet in the middle of the ring. Meanie would pull himself up to the apron by the ropes and steps through the ropes to get in quickly. Throughout the chorus they started to dance again in the ring. The crowd not into it at all. Soon Ultimo would go to the top rope and do a backflip, landing on his feet in the ring, dropping to a knee. Meanie would bounce off the ropes opposite hard camera, and come back and do a sloppy somersault, going to a knee next to Insano in the center of the ring. The lights went back on, to normal, and both Meanie and Insano would stand up. The music stopped playing and both did a two handed high five before turning to the stage waiting for their opponents. The crowd that was still confused were silent, the faint few of the crowd were cheering the fun dancing babyfaces.  

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:36 pm
(placeholder, will post a full entrance at a later date  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:08 pm
My Life my Rules by Combichrist starts to play loud over the PA system. Talia Rose walked out in a Rocker/ Biker gang outfit. She seemed to have been busy. She had new ink on her arms. Eliza walked right behind her using her regular attire. Both ladies walked down the ramp, making their way to the ring. The crowd reacted fairly as they had been away for quite some time.

"Their opponents...at a combined weight of 342 lbs (Talia being 203. Eliza 139) The team up Talia Rose and Eliza Monteiro".

Once getting close to the Apron Eliza climbed the airing and slingshot herself in making a superhero landing then got back to her feet. Talia opted for a more simple and non flashy entrance to the ring, she ducked under the middle rope heading for her corner. Eliza kept an eye on Insano and Meanie as Talia turned to look back at stage waiting for her sister to reveal her surprise tag partner.

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:24 pm
Looks like Brad wins for showing the most enthusiasm and effort! Congrats!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:22 am
Miranda would take a mic from an attendant. "It looks like Lily couldn't find a person worthy to be my partner, I should have known. No matter,I will just have to become both tag team champions. Ref,ring the bell now" The bell rang.  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:32 am
"Hold everything, hold on for just one more moment!"
Just before the bell could ring, none other than Joe the Pizza Guy stepped out, microphone in hand.
User Image
"A tag team member was indeed found Miranda. It took some last minute convincing to get him to agree to the match, but you have none other than my client as your tag team partner!" Joe quickly continued as the audience grew restless, an explanation could certainly wait for a later time.
"Miranda, Las Vegas, Nevada, Ladies and gentlemen watching at home! Allow me to take a moment to reintroduce you all to the one true Legacy of the WWF. His accomplishments here are near endless! To name a few, this man is the 2008 Royal Rumble winner, Deific Champion, Intercontinental Champion, Pure Champion, 2014 and 2016 Money in the Bank winner and the record breaking Legacy champion, holding the title on three different occasions! One of the most decorated athletes in the Hall of Fame! This man is from Phoenix, Arizona, Cyrus The Dreeeeeeeeam Everblaze!"

BREAK!
User Image
Caught out alone, and I'm tryin to be free.
Caught up in things that are inside of me.
Lookin for something that I cannot see.
Losing my faith but I'm tryin to believe.

User Image
THE WORLD IS AFTER ME!

Fans jumped to their feet and the arena erupted with cheers as the music erupted over the PA. After only a moment, the man of Dreams himself stepped out onto the stage. In his left hand he held his signature weapon, his chair wrapped in barbed wire. Joe the Pizza Guy stepped beside his comrade. "Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus!" Cyrus looked up into the audience, the view of the mass of cheering crowds always left the man breathless.

Cyrus still wasn't in any rush to make it to the ring as he casually walked down the ramp. Seeing how the bell already rung, whatever happened while he made his journey to the ring, happened. The thought of working with Miranda didn't sit well with the man of Dreams.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:57 pm
Ultimo Insano was watching as Cyrus made his way to the ring, Ultimo Meanie acting a bit scared of the former Legacy Champion.

Insano stepped forward, Meanie being behind him. The bell rang as Insano immediately went to test out the new challenger, running to the side Cyrus is on, looking to jump over the ropes and flip, looking to land on him!

Mister Mirage

WhosBadNowBoys1

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:24 am
"Now that's a dream team right there."
Talia said to her partner. She looked up at the titles for a brief moment. Focusing on an strategy to win this match.

"How are we supposed to beat that?!"
She pointed at Cyrus Leone and Miranda's team up.
"it was bad enough with those clowns, now we face a former legacy champion...".

Talia smacked some sense into Eliza before she succumbed to the pressure.

"Thanks I'm calm now."

Eliza took a deep breath as the bell rang."Ok. Snap out of it.we got this." Talia walked out of the ring looking for a weapon.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:25 pm
Miranda would watch her twin and laugh. "Talia... she's right to be afraid... I am going to punish you tonight, little sister" she would walk towards them both.  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:33 pm
Miranda Rose Lee

Ultimo Meanie saw Miranda walk up to Talia, and saw her back turned! So the slob decides to move right up behind Miranda and throw a forearm right at her upper back!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:36 pm
Miranda would stumble forward from the forearm,very nearly falling from the strike, before turning to face her attacker, rubbing her neck  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:44 pm
Miranda Rose Lee

Meanie looked to grab Miranda, and fire her off towards the corner! If successful, he would charge and try to hit a Running Splash in the corner!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:53 pm
Miranda would move out of the way just in time to send this big man into the turnbuckle. She would attempt to slip behind him, attempting to capitalize on his plight with. A vicious German suplex! She would scream as she lifted the bulbous man  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:57 pm
Miranda Rose Lee

Meanie hit the turnbuckle sternum first! Taking the air out of him for a brief time, unfortunately it would be extended as Miranda was capable of lifting the blue b*****d by the waist, sending him into his upper back! Meanie would roll his way out of the ring, near the side that another competitor was on!  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games