iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:11 am
Algie had dozed off on the sofa with Violetta laying across his stomach. Jeremiah was working and he had no classes today. His fetch, one of the few good things it'd done, was to fire dead weight at the shop and re-hire new people.

It was covered.

A nap was coveted and he hadn't found much time lately to indulge so he was sneaking one in.

azuredreams
wake his a** up

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:33 am
Gloom missed the Professor. He had seemed strange when he came by the last time so he had not gotten his lesson.

Now he was definitely going to see him. It must be so!

Which was why there was a small paw that was rapping at the window, glowing white eyes peering very intently at the blue-eyed white cat that was on Algie's stomach.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:31 am
Violetta slid off of Alg when she heard a noise at the window. The large cat leapt up to where he was waiting and seemed to incline her head towards the back of the house, the kitchen windows, before disappearing from view.

The kitchen windows were cracked and unfortunately for their owners, Hellbine and Violetta both had learned ways in an out. In a few moments the large cat had unsecured guided Gloom to a window and managed to nudge it enough upwards to allow the shadow fisher a way in- though he may have had to squeeze a bit to do so.

The house cat seemed pleased at the mischief and Gloom got a nose boop from her paw before she collapsed in a sunny spot.
azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:26 am
Thankfully Gloom was able to adjust his size a little more easily with all the weird s**t that as going down.

Also he was very quiet around Violetta, though he made a near squeak of a chitter when his nose was boop'd.

Tail swishing, Gloom made his way to the couch and hopped up onto the arm of it before he was walking along the back of it. Algie's face was stared at.

Then his stomach.

When was then pounced on.

... though Gloom's weight seemed strangely lighter and more in tune with other ashdown than here. Not that he didn't bounce a couple times.

"Professorfriend~"

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:32 am
Alg made a very undignified, "Urrgh!" When he was leapt upon. With his eyes closed he assumed it was Hellbine by the weight, "Christ.."

Except there was a familiar sweet voice before he got a chance to unleash a very particular string of cursing at their tiny cat. Alg blinked, hands going for the creature, and lifting his head to glance down at the shadow fisher.

"Gloom!" The bouncing wasn't necessary, his voice strained slightly before he sat up a bit more and moved to pet the other (and still the belly bouncing please).

"What are you doing here? How did you-?" No. You know what? He wasn't going to question into the conspiracy that was the cats.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:21 pm
Gloom was easily stilled, stretching out underneath Algie's hands the moment they were on him. "The pretty one let me in," he chirped pleasantly, answering the question anyway. "She's very nice!"

Then he was squirming into Algie's lap and settling comfortably. "Gloom wanted more lessons but y'seemed busy and Gloom didn't want to bother y'but ..." His ears flicked back. "... Gloom got impatient."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:56 pm
Alg blinked, his sleepy mind mulling over 'the pretty one' befor he figured out it was the cat.

"Violetta," He chuckled, "She is pretty- isn't she?" He called her pretty all the time, of course, because he was a baby talker to his cats.

He smoothed a hand over Gloom's head, a thumb rubbing behind his ears, "I'm sorry I was-" away, "very busy with school. But I think I've opened up my schedule again."

Alg stretched a bit and sat up straighter, "Sorry it's been a while."
azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:46 pm
Gloom was quiet for a moment simply making an agreeing chitter about Violetta being pretty. She was watching, he didn't want to say anything else or she might know. Pale white eyes glanced up at Algie, pushing into his hand when fingers rubbed at his ears.

"It's okay, Professor." Then Gloom was nosing at his wrist, sniffing. "Y'smell a bit different."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:58 pm
"Do I?" Different from when? Alg had the momentary instinct to sniff himself but restrained. Perhaps he would smell different than the fetch, of course, but did he smell different now than he always had?

His hand turned, offered for more sniffing.

"We can do more lessons though. Anytime. I'm free now." His fingers twitched for more scritchings, "I wanted to ask more about your magic also."

There was a pause, "Would you like something to eat?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:10 pm
"... less ... player character more ... non player character ..." Gloom supplied as an answer as if that would help explain everything. Not that he did not snuffle more at Algie's hand before he simply pushed for more scritches.

Algie got a particularly bright eyed look, ears perking. "Food? ... like ... tastykakes?"

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:41 pm
Alg had a vague idea of what that meant in a nonspecific way but he wasn't as fully versed in Gloom to fully grasp what it meant. He scooped his arm under the marten and lifted him as he stood, also providing a good step up to his shoulders if Gloom wanted.

"You like tastykakes? I've only ever seen them by the counter at Darlene's but," Alg chuckled as they made it into the kitchen and went for the snack cabinet, "I think I have a couple packs." Because he'd junk shopped as soon as he'd gotten back from the other side.

Violetta had found her favorite windowsill in this room because the sun was hitting it just right. It was mossy and flowered under her and she looked like a bit of a sleepy loaf with her legs tucked under her.

The Professor produced a pack of krimpets and fiddled with tearing the cellophane apart and pulling off the end of one and holding it out for Gloom.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:12 am
Always shoulders. Never not shoulders. Let Gloom ride on shoulders 5ever.

Gloom settled comfortably on Algie's shoulders, tail swishing back and forth across his back as he was carried through the house. It was a very nice house and one he had not been in before and he was totally distracted by Violetta being all pretty on her windowsill until he heard the crinkling of cellophane.

He let out a sharp chirp that was definitely a gasp.

"Tastykakes!!" Gloom was reaching out with his paws to take it but then he stopped himself as another thought kicked in. "... wait ... it is okay if Gloom came in, yes? To visit? Gloom is supposed to ask but didn't." He really wanted that tastykake piece but manners were more important.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:52 am
Alg chuckled a bit, figuring he wouldn't be able to keep the fisher out if he wanted, not if the cats wanted to let him in. Still- he didn't mind.

"It's fine, someone who lives here let you in after all," He waggled the krimpet piece. Violetta only tail twitched in acknowledgement of being talked about. Her eyes didn't even open though she purred like a motorboat and the violets behind her ears were blooming.

Alg sat down at the kitchen table, taking the second krimpet for himself, "I haven't seen you since the ball..." Which equated with slightly bad things for most people. Everyone had seen Alg's role to play there.

"I hope you don't think ill of me.."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:46 pm
Gloom very daintily took the krimpet piece, nibbling on the edges of it and his white eyes focusing back on the Professor and not Violetta or her pretty flowers.

White eyes blinked as Gloom slid down to Algie's lap and then over to the table. He stood on his hind legs, his eyes now level with the Professor's. "Gloom does not think ill of the Professor at all. Not at all. Y'were trying to help."

Why would he think ill of that?

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:32 am
"Thank you," Alg smiled a bit, reaching to give Gloom a pat for that. "But I know you didn't want to lose any friends that night.."

The marten had said so.

"But-" More important matters, "Did you do your quest...?" He didn't want to say homework, "With the book I gave you to learn?"

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces