Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[R] Slipping Farther into Darkness (Leucite x Stibnite x GQ)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:40 pm
Stibnite stood in the main gym of the Training Corps Barracks. The last session had indeed gone well but as she gazed around the gym, she really had to hang her head. "Really? Tear Gas? How the heck are we supposed to clean this?"

At this point, she was more speaking to herself. Honestly Stibs didn't know where here General had disappeared to after he had teleported them both there. He had work to do and she needed to see to other matters around the barracks. If it wasn't the gym, it was here. If it wasn't here, it was home.

Life seemed to be in a long cycle for her but as she went back to cleaning up the tables, something kept bothering her.

That damn little senshi she couldn't kill.

"Damnit. Am I to weak? What more can I do?"

Torvil

The Space Cauldron
For Stibnite's Promotion. Hoping for GQ Hessionite that Leucite will call in.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:50 pm
In hindsight, the tear gas might have been overdoing it a bit. Still, it drove home the point that senshi magic was dangerous, and so he took that as an important lesson to drive home. Still, perhaps it was time to give the Training Corps a little bit of time... outside... Perhaps a field trip was in order.

Still, that was not why he had left Stibnite to her own devices in the gym. He had an entirely different matter he needed to attend to, and was already pulling his communicator crystal out of his coat and speaking into it in a low, conversational tone. He doubted Stibnite would be able to hear him from the gym, him being more than halfway out of the lobby at this point, but still.

"General-Queen Hessionite," Leucite began, focusing his thoughts on the General-Queen with whom he'd spoken with not too long ago about this very training corps. "I was wondering if you would do me the honor of promoting a promising Lieutenant I have found. We're at the Training Corps Barracks, but I am more than happy to bring her to your office if you'd prefer. If you're free, that is."

Leucite knew this might be a bit of a strain on Stibnite, but she had to understand that Hessonite was not the enemy. He had made his amends with the General-Queen. His only hope was that those amends had been taken to heart.

Sirene Naiads

The Space Cauldron
Leucite will be reaching out to GQ Hessionite for this promotion if possible.

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:24 pm
Hessonite was rarely free, but she supposed that she was a point in her work that this nearly constituted as such. It was easier for her to teleport than ask a General with cargo, so she picked up her crystal and replied, “I’ll be there.”

Truth be told, excitement blossomed in her.

She hadn't had the opportunity to be very involved in things like this since she'd arrived and she missed it. Before, there were far less Negaverse agents, and promotions were few and far between. It had always been a special event, and one she was happy to share.

Hessonite needed supplies, though. She picked up her emergency bag from by her desk and slung it over her shoulder. She was more careful with her camera, carefully picking it up by the strap and hanging it from her neck.

She teleported to the Barracks, smile plastered on her face.

She saw Leucite first and waved to greet him. "Which one is it?" she asked, nodding towards the other energy signature she felt. She had done her research, tried to learn the names and faces of everyone. She had been thorough and didn't want to forget anyone.

She made no effort to conceal her own energy signature; she wanted her presence to be known. "...Have you told her?"

Torvil
Sirene Naiads

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:54 pm
It was just as she was picking up the last of the first aid kicks that Stibnite felt the power wave run through her body. Freezing in mid-rise, Stibnite felt her body go tense as she searched around the area.

Normally she wouldn't have bothered to use her ability to sense auras when it came to finding Leucite but this one....this was more powerful than him. This was a General Sovereign. There was no mistaking that small fact.

"s**t..." The word was out of her mouth just as fast as she dropped the first aid kit back on the table and turned to face the direction she sensed them in. What had the done? It was the business mind running in over drive that made her stay where she was though. Here, Leucite ruled. He was her General and the Training Corps was his pride and joy. Back in the real world, she would have matched right out there to see what was going on and make sure he didn't open his mouth and insert his foot...

"Which he would do here as well..." Stibnite groaned, as a hand smacked her forehead. Especially if he went into 'Metallia is a living saint' routine. Someone was going to have him committed one day...she just knew it.

Taking a deep breath, the woman slowly made her way towards the side door leading to the others...a precaution she convinced herself.

The Space Cauldron

Torvil

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:47 pm
When Hessonite arrived, Lecuite allowed himself a crisp salute to the the General-Queen, in return to her wave. To him it was the more respectful of the options, and though he had taken the trouble of meeting with Hessonite once already to speak about the Training Corps, this was an entirely different matter entirely, and he did not want her to think he did not respect her authority even here.

"The Lieutenant in question is working as my adjutant. Her name is Stibnite," Leucite said, when Hessonite asked which Lieutenant it would be. "She was the Lieutenant that Huntite pulled the Starseed from at the Sepcial Operations meeting."

Something that he had allowed to happen, even knowing the risks it had imposed. Still - water under the bridge so to speak.

"She has proven herself to be an invaluable asset, as well as a strong combatant and skilled at organization among other traits I feel make her quite fitting for the rank of Captain." He continued, motioning for Hessonite to follow him as he made his way toward the gym.

"To answer your question, I have not told her I was coming to you to seek her pormotion, or any General-Sovereign for that matter. I am not fond of holding such things out as potential rewards. She earned this herself, without being prompted. I felt it was time. I hope that you will agree with me."

And with that, he made his way to the door that lead to the gym, which by now was mostly clean of the tear-gas residue and hopefully more than a bit cleared up.

The Space Cauldron

Sirene Naiads

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:35 pm
Hessonite nodded, soaking up his answers. "I remember her," she said, following after the General. If she had further thoughts of their first meeting, she did not voice them and her tone did not betray any emotions.

"I think that sounds like a wise plan, not leading your lieutenants on with promise of reward. Promotion is more than just a treat to dangle. If people think of it as a prize, they won't take it seriously."

She watched him out of the corner of her eye as they walked. "I admire the way you speak about her. You seem to have true pride. I can respect that. And with such glowing praise, it would be cruel of me to deny that she sounds like she's ready for a promotion. Is she your first Lieutenant?"

Torvil
Sirene Naiads

The Space Cauldron

Captain

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:48 pm
Leucite nodded at the question, "Yes, she's my first Lieutenant," He said. "I brought her into the Negaverse while I was a captain. By that I mean I brought her to the attention of my superiors and they recruited her, but I suggested that she might be able to put her aggressive hate of the White Moon to better use in our ranks."

And she had, as far as he was concerned. Sure, the relationship had blossomed and grown and there was an almost equal amount of personal and business between them, but this was not something he felt needed to be brought to light. Granted, if prompted, he would not withhold the information either.

He had learned from his mistakes.

"You are right though, promotion is not something to be dangled before people as a prize. It turns it into a game - or a trinket - and neither of these things really hold any real meaning." He added, as he pushed the door open and entered the gym, eyes already casting around to find where Stibnite might be working.

The Space Cauldron

Sirene Naiads

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:45 pm
Hessonite’s eyes lit up and a grin split across her face. “Well, this is a special occasion then, if she’s your first! We’ll have to do something nice. “

Good thing she’d come at least a little prepared.

She reached her hands in front of her and laced her fingers together before cracking them and rolling her shoulders. “I think, if she’s your first, you should do the honors. With my help, of course,” she promised. “Besides, she’ll probably trust you to have her hand in her chest a little more than me.”

It wasn’t anything personal and Hessonite seemed to have no hostility toward the notion. In her own way, perhaps she was trying to garner a bit more trust with the Negaverse agents she had been able to interact with.

“Stibnite?” she finally called, enthusiastic as ever. “Come here, please.”

Hessonite was grinning and gave Leucite’s arm a squeeze. “So exciting,” she said under her breath, practically radiating enthusiasm.

Torvil
Sirene Naiads

The Space Cauldron

Captain

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:56 pm
If it was possible to freeze Stibnite in her tracks, that level of enthusiasm would have done it. Her senses had not been wrong. A General Sovereign was with Leucite.

And not just any Sovereign.

Pushing the gym door open, Stibnite gazed at the same General Queen who had ordered someone to once pull her starseed from her chest. She had been willing but it had taken some very warm actions to get her feeling human again.

Her face was blank though as she reached up to draw back her hood and give a low, deep bow from her waist towards the woman. "General Queen Hessonite." She offered in a simple greeting before picking her head up.

Not once did her eyes flicker towards Leucite. She stood on her own two feet, both slightly panicked but at eased. "To what do we owe such an honor? I do hope General Leucite was not planning to give you a tour of the gym. I am afraid the tear gas still slightly lingers."

Torvil

The Space Cauldron

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:31 pm
"There won't be a tour today, Stibnite," Leucite said, clearing his throat, and now debating if he should have waited for a day that the barracks wasn't in such disarray. But at the end of it all - this was their life now - and it was better sooner rather than later. Stibnite had more than earned this in his opinion, and it would have been lax of him, cruel even, to withhold it from her simply because the gym still had the faint, tell-tale residue of the tear gas he had inflicted upon the recruits during the first aid training.

"I asked the General Queen to join us today, because I feel you have proven yourself many times over, an exemplary member of the Negaverse, and as such, I have suggested that you be promoted to Captain - effective immediately."

He had taken a parade rest stance as he spoke, keeping his hands behind his back as he watched Stibnite. He did not expect gratitude from this - or anything beyond the base acceptance that she had earned this reward through pure merit alone. "Which is why I sought out the General Queen, who agrees with my assessment, and is here to... assist me in your promotion."

Which he had to admit, left him more than a little nervous. He had brought one or two agents into the Negaverse himself, but a promotion was entirely new to him. He had heard of the risks of attempting to do so for one who lacked the proper power - and as such, had already thought it the realm of the General Sovereigns, but to do so himself... with the assistance of Hessonite was... well... to be frank an honor, and a honor he was happy to share with Stibnite.

She had proven him right in so many ways. He could only look forward to her continued work in the Negaverse as a Captain.

Sirene Naiads

The Space Cauldron

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:30 pm
Hessonite did not seem to mind the state of the room; it had been far from her mind. All she was thinking about was the girl in front of her, and how proud she was to be a part of this. Despite all her experience, things like this always made Hessonite giddy. The other branches of the Negaverse had been much smaller, and the occasion for promotion had been rare.

"All true," she said after Leucite. "And I am happy to be here. I've kept up with your files, both of you. Metallia is lucky to have you. You're both going to go far--I can tell that about a person. So, do me a favor--both of you."

She gestured for the two to stand close together.

"I'm taking a picture, I want you to remember tonight. You both have done spectacularly, so step close--and smile!"

She pulled the camera up, ready to snap a picture as she waited for them to get into place.

Torvil
Sirene Naiads

Negaspace & The Rift

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces