Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Look (Tevini + Polair + Cerpin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:18 pm
Polair struggled, practically shaking in his hold, and Cerpin tugged her against his chest in a fiercely tight embrace. She was falling apart. She needed something to hold her together. His hand stroked the back of her head, fingers combing gently through her long hair in a soothing gesture. Tevini was watching them, probably uncomfortable since she was constantly anxious.

"Don't be sorry. Nobody would know what to do in your position. You did the best you could." There weren't a lot of words he could give her that would take away the frustration, humiliation and pain that she had been going through. But he would try to help shoulder it a little. He held on to her for as long as it took for her biscuit to stop beating so fast.

"You're not broken. You're still alive. You're still smart. We'll find a way to help you somehow." He pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her head. Cerpin didn't honestly know what they could do for Polair at this point. But that was okay. They had time and they had resources. They'd think of something.

"Remember, so long as you don't lose your ambition you'll always have a place in our stars. You haven't lost it, have you?"

Doutei

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:32 am
Tevini watched Polair break down in silence, unsure of how to respond. She wasn't good at emotional things like this. It wasn't that she didn't want to try, just that she wasn't sure what would make the seadweller feel better. She knew that pointing out Polair was wrong, she didn't do this to herself wouldn't help. Telling her that she wasn't wasting their time was also pointless. The redblood couldn't tell her that lying about her disability was okay either, that had definitely been wrong of her.

She understood her panic, the feelings were overwhelming. Tevini was no stranger to these panic attacks. Cerpin was no stranger to comforting them. So she watched, waiting to give Polair some time to calm her breathing and just simply be.

"... you're right. Nothing's wrong with you." She spoke after Cerpin's soothing words and question. Her voice was carefully steady and almost stern.

"Blindness is a condition but not a deal breaker. We'll find ways to manage it." She continued. It was scary to take this on and honestly not advantageous for them. However, it was important to Cerpin and so she had to trust in him. If he felt Polair was worth the hassle, she'd figure something out. The seadweller's choice to lie did not leave a great impression on Tevini but she believed her tears and that she'd been genuinely scared. She would give Polair a second chance.

"If it comes to it, I'll make you new eyes. Eyes that can see beyond the stars." It was a clumsy promise but her attempt to turn the situation into an opportunity. If Polair couldn't be persuaded to feel better from emotional appeals, perhaps the thought of a logical upgrade would cheer her.

Yamashii

ImaginationsParadise

Doutei

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:05 pm
Yes, she had done her best. But it wasn't even near to her standards. Polair slowly calmed down, hearing Cerpin trying to make her feel less shitty about her condition. It worked to some extent, even if that kiss on the top of her head made her freeze some. Polair couldn't really understand how he managed to subdue such emotional responses, and clearly she wasn't in the mood to figure out. Taking a deep breath in, she looked up at the purpleblood. "Thanks for..." Comforting her? She couldn't say that.It was humiliating to think someone had to calm her down for her to regain her senses.

"I--" She sniffled. "I haven't... I've been trying not to..." The seadweller frowned, remembering the discouraging things her peers had said to her. She couldn't do science, they said. There wasn't anyway she could with blind eyes.

Tevini spoke and Polair tried following the sound of her voice to focus her look on her. She seemed so lost at first until she managed to pinpoint her location. "Thank you for your offer..." She gave the redblood a small and weak smile. "But I don't deserve it."

I think I never will...

"Don't stress about it-- both of you. It's just, something I have to handle on my own."

Doutei
thank you!

Yamashii
for your patience!!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items