HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[WE Sauti] Creepy Crawlers (Dexurn/Shadiya) [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cornetified rolled 1 100-sided dice: 24 Total: 24 (1-100)

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:02 pm
Creepy Crawlers
Prompt 1

Counts as 3 EXP Growth Points, or 5 RP growth Points (only if done with a friend)
Solo word minimum is 500, RP post minimum is 7

Something strange is going on...

Creatures that don't belong are appearing in the middle of the night, like ghosts, haunting the world around them. Their creepy markings make them stand out, and their dark coloring leaves many feeling cursed. These creepy crawlers are invading the world of Tendaji, and it's up to brave souls to step up and run them off, or even tame them as pets.

Do you think you have what it takes to face these creepy creatures that have wandered away from home? Well test your luck, and see how you fare.

|| These spooky familiars have been spotted in the following locations: Maglardilla (Oba, Matori, and Yael), Perzi (Jauhar/Chibale and Tale), Keldari (Sauti and Zena). Only individuals in set locations can encounter the specific familiars.

This prompt will be resolved by each player rolling 1D100 to test their success. (You can only roll once - there are no reattempts!)

Younglings Cannot Participate In This Event

xxxxxPrentice must roll 60-100 to successfully subdue the beast.
xxxxxStage 2 must roll 50-100 to successfully subdue the beast.
xxxxxStage 3 must roll 40-100 to successfully subdue the beast
xxxxxStage 4 must roll 30-100 to successfully subdue the beast.

|| Success or fail, completion of this event rewards you with 15 EXP!

|| If you roll a 90-100, you get to keep the familiar! Congrats!!

|| Those who win a familiar should be followed up by a PM to our Beast Battle Mule: Beast Tamer Freya with this form:

[b]Species[/b] || Maglardilla, Perzi, or Keldari
[b]Gender[/b] ||
[b]Name[/b] ||
[b]Owner[/b] || [username of owner, not character name]
[b]URL[/b] || [url of event thread]

|| Title your PMs with "Tamed"  
Sabra Knight rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:43 pm

They were on their way back to Matori for a ceremony and Shadiya was truly feeling like the happiest woman in the world currently. Or at least she was until the shadows of evening began to loom around them. Shivering, Shadiya tightened her cloak around her shoulders as a strange wind brushed by. Why was everything so dark tonight? Was it because of the changing season? Flushing, lightly the girl took a few hesitant steps forward before glancing around for her partner. Should they make camp soon or wait?

The question, however, was lost in a slithering noise which crossed over her boot and caused Shadiya to jump with a scream. Wha-what just did that?!

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:50 pm
Dex still couldn't believe it was going to happen. What had he done to deserve someone like Shade? She was smart, beautiful, willful, poised... usually.

"What?!" he yelped out as Shade shrieked, grabbing Shade with one hand to pull her close while the other yanked his shield up into place. He hadn't noticed it before, but now he could see the snake creature in the sand. Was that all? Wait, what was that thing?

Though curious, his first instinct was to keep Shade away from it. "Well.. that's new to me."

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:10 pm
Cornetified

"S-something touched me!" Whispered Shadiya as she wrapped her arms around Dexurn for protection, "And it was not pleasant." A shiver went down her spine as she remembered the sensation. It was like cool water coming alive and just rubbing up against her legs with something rough around the edges...

As her gaze narrowed so that she could stare down the slithering thing, Shadiya nodded. "New to me as well." She offered a small laugh as she clung to her lover, "Wished it was still a stranger, but after that I guess we've been kinda acquainted now..." The thing hissed towards them as if in reply and Shadiya felt her body tense. What if it was poisonous or what if there were more? It was so dark out and with the winds rustling the grasses she couldn't tell if that was normal or if it was more of these creatures...

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:41 pm
Eyes on the strange creature, Dex swayed between leaning closer and leaning away. Such an odd looking thing. The hiss made him take another step back, and he tore his gaze away to look around. Did it travel solo, or with a group? "Let's see if we can find some clearer ground," he murmured, eyes darting between the creature and where he was walking. Perhaps it was simply because Shade was present, but he had little interest in actually trying to catch the creature.

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:45 pm
Cornetified

"Higher ground sounds great to me!" She replied quickly, "I don't see wings so without legs it may take a bit to catch up to us." Shadiya gave the thing one last look over before glancing around again, "Just watch the ground ..."

The dancer bit the inside of her cheek with worry. If only it wasn't so dark! Even the thing slithering close to them seemed to blend with the shadows. Save for those glowing beady eyes of course...just looking at them sent a shiver down her spine.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:26 pm
"It looks like some weird fish out of water," Dex grumped, eyes shifting carefully along the ground. "How is it moving at all? ..Maybe it actually has small legs under it?" It was freaky, whatever it was. "Maybe you should grab your dagger out, just in case..."

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:14 pm
Cornetified

"You think?" Shadiya rose a brow at the commentary. It did sorta remind her off one of those eels that her dancing mentor had pointed out once. But this stranger was a bit different...slimmer and if not for the fact it had slithered across her feet perhaps a bit enchanting to look at. "My dagger..."

Blinking Shadiya glanced over towards her lover, "I suppose." But what if others were out there slithering around? Swallowing the dancer shook her head, "I'll grab it if there's actual threat. I don't want to offend any of its comrades who may be out here...so let's just slowly back away and then run like there's a fire behind us." She reached over and laced her fingers through his, "Sound okay?"

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:49 pm
Others? Frowning, Dex nodded slowly. "if you feel it's best." After all, he had his shield out. He could cover them until they started running. "You should watch the way we're going then, to make sure we don't step onto another one. I'll keep watch this way. Tell me when we're in a good place to go."

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:51 am
Cornetified

"Wa-watch my step?" Shadiya found herself stepping closer to Dexurn, "I didn't think about that option either..." Her hand slipped lower towards her side and she pulled free the dagger, "Just in case..."

But it wasn't like they could just stay here forever! Yet she didn't feel comfortable attacking whatever that strange thing was...what if it was truly dangerous? She wasn't a beast charmer, but either way she was going to get out of here with Dexurn safely! Taking a deep breath Shadiya took a few steps forward. The grasses seemed to stay still here and the hissing surprisingly seemed to die down as she took a step backwards rather than forwards towards the creature.

"I think...we can go." She whispered as she glanced away from the dark grasses and up towards Dexurn.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:32 pm
Creeping away, Dex kept his eyes on the ground, watching closely for movement. It was a relief to realize that the hissing died down as they moved away, but he couldn't let himself relax just yet.

When Shade gave the word, Dex spun and scooped Shade up in his arms to bolt from the scene. With no idea what the creature actually was, and with the darkness of the night hiding the beast, he didn't want to take any risks with Shade.

When he slowed back down, he peered at the ground critically before setting Shade back on her feet. "So.. how about we find someplace to settle for the night?"

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:43 pm
Cornetified

Wow! Shadiya blinked as she found herself flying upwards and into Dexurn's arms. Not that she minded in the least bit! In fact the woman couldn't help laughing as they moved through the darkness, "Careful! Last thing we need to do is trip over one." She found her arms reaching around his shoulders as she hugged onto him.

A little disappointed to be back on the ground Shadiya simply crossed her arms as if to brush off the chilled air, "I suppose that sounds good. I could settle in your arms again though." She protested teasingly before glancing around once more, "Do...do you think those things will be back or is it okay to stay around here?"  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:24 pm
Perhaps he did feel a little silly, but he preferred to err on the side of caution where his precious wife-to-be was concerned. Still, he smiled and scooped Shade right back up into his arms. "It doesn't seem to have chased after us. I think we'll be okay is we keep out of the grass." He nuzzled Shade's cheek lightly. "You're sure it didn't hurt you when it touched you?"

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:30 pm
Cornetified

Laughing as she was scooped up again Shadiya snuggled against Dexurn, "I suppose you're right. The thing probably was more afraid of us trampling on it now that I think about it." She admitted sheepishly before shaking her head at his next question, "No, I'm fine. Mostly shaken was all. Though I'm definitely ready for some sleep now before something else crawls out after us tonight..."  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:45 pm
When surprised by something in the dark, nothing was clear. "I suppose we both got caught up in the moment." Glancing around again, he walked over to a nice spot for laying out their blankets. Squeezing her affectionately, he set Shade back down in order to make the beds for the night. Silently, he hoped they would come across another of the creatures during the day. Surely, the sun would wash away the concern and confusion.

Sabra Knight

◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff