Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] What is this senshi thing, anyway? (Aquila x Snowball)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:55 am
Rana wandered through the park, kicking small rocks as she went, without paying much attention to where she was going. She was too busy thinking over something that had happened recently. Suddenly being confronted by a talking cat who insisted you were magic wasn’t exactly an easy thing to process, after all. Especially since she’d gotten no information about how she was supposed to do any magic, or who were the “bad guys” she was supposed to stop with it.

She pulled a pen out of her pocket and stared at it a moment, then turned it over in her hands idly.This thing was pretty much all she had to go on. It resembled a fancy-looking ballpoint pen, with some kind of ornament at the top of the cap, but couldn't actually write. (Why call it a pen, then?) As best she could figure, the pen was something like a magic wand, and let her change from her normal clothes to Sailor Aquila's outfit. If it was supposed to do anything else, she hadn't been clued in. And days of staring at the pen from every angle hadn't given her any magical flashes of insight. It was becoming clear she would have to try something else if she wanted answers. She sighed and said aloud, "Whatever. I'll figure it out eventually. Somehow."

Rana looked up and finally noticed where she'd ended up: by the forested area of the park where she'd gotten the pen in the first place. She scowled a bit at the association, but decided to ignore it for now. Maybe some climbing would make her feel better. With her pen still clutched in one hand, she headed for the tallest tree she could find.

LP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:20 pm
There was already someone up in one of the trees. It wasn't perhaps the tallest tree and they were laying on one of the branches closest to the ground - despite there still being a fairly large space between the branch and ground.

Snowball had stretched out, one of his back legs hanging lazily off the branch. He'd managed a nap but was awaken when he'd heard footsteps. He gave a meow testing to see who was there. When they'd said something about figuring it out eventually.

The cat's brow lofted. Often, he avoided talking to those he didn't know, though she held something in her hand too. He resisted the urge to ask, 'figure what out.' and instead decided to test the girl, giving another meow, this one intended to sound like he was stuck and wanted down from the tree. He'd also gotten up and did his best to present himself as a 'cat stuck in a tree' waiting for the girl to 'rescue' him. He was also slightly thinking about how embarrassing this would be, if he was really stuck in a tree.

mewrose

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:36 am
When Rana heard the first meow, she had a feeling of deja vu and looked around warily. Surely it wouldn't happen again, would it? But then came the second meow, a pitiful-sounding one from up in a tree. Scowling, she looked up to see the cat stuck one a branch. It was a different one this time, a fluffy white one, but the situation was still far too similar for her liking.

"Are you kidding me? What do I look like, a fireman or something?" she said incredulously. She started to cross her arms, winced when she jabbed the pen in one arm, then readjusted them and glared at the cat. "Seriously, am I going to run into cats stuck in trees every time I come to this park? Last time I got one of you down, life got a whole lot more complicated. I don't really want to repeat that."

Part of her was just venting her thoughts out loud, regardless whether anyone could hear. Part of her felt it was a bit silly to be talking to a cat...and a third part of her remembered that the last cat stuck in a tree could talk. She honestly wasn't sure if she expected this one to answer back or not.

LP

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:48 pm
Snowball chuckled as she spoke to him. Obviously she already knew. "Aha, well . . . I guess I'll just stay 'stuck then'." He shook his head softly after her rant had finished.

He lept down out of the tree, all twenty five pounds of him. Granted he promised most of it had to be fur. . . the fluff ball guardian smiled, "So I guess the answer is, no not every time? I was taking a nap until I heard you."

"Couldn't help but wonder what you'd figure out?" He was obviously sure that any child would be a chibi senshi that; thankfully for him the negaverse wasn't interested in at the least. They just called them horrible for awakening them. Snowball couldn't care less, the kids needed a way to protect themselves too. It was about self preservation, not war at the point of awakening a kid to him.

mewrose

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers