Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] How to be a Magical Girl (Aura/Snowball)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meighei

Bishoujo-senshi Mahou-shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:35 pm
Aura couldn't have been more exited about a single thing than she was about that pen.

Even her twin sister, much more predisposed to care about such slight things, would have thought the object was perfect. But what was so great about it wasn't anything about what the pretty little thing looked like. It was what it could do.

It could transform her into Sailor Alpha Leporis. And Amaryllis 'Aura' St. Grey thought this was the best thing in the world.

Granted, as she walked to school for her first big test at Crystal Academy, even she had to admit she didn't know a whole lot about being a senshi.

Her blue eyes shined with a new determination as she clutched the transformation pen. Maybe she should have been more concerned about her studies at the moment. Goodness knew the girl had been too preoccupied with her new identity to have studied for it.

"I wish I didn't have to go to class. This magical girl thing has to at least be more important than the Academy. Right?"

Aura mused out loud as she hoped for just about anything to distract her from reality.

α

LP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:18 pm
Snowball had been walking along a brick wall as he looked for something interesting to do for the day. He'd wondered out alone; obviously enjoying the weather. Well that was until he'd heard someone speak.

He paused and looked around until he spotted the girl he thought had spoken about being a magical girl. Moving to catch up with her and when he finally had he paused, "I'd be careful how loud you talk about your secondary lifestyle."

He advised, "You don't want every one knowing that, it's not safe." He would wait until she acknowledged him; however the twenty-five pound cat looked like he was going to aim to jump to her as soon as she paid him any amount of attention. Weather he landed on her shoulder, or if she caught him; or if he simply just ended up landing on the sidewalk remained to be seen.

Meighei
Apologizes for the delay!

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Meighei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:03 pm
"I didn't say it that loud... Well, I suppose I shouldn't say something like this out loud at all, right? Who knows who or what could be around. Wait a second..."

Aura looked around for the source of the voice and it took her a moment to find it, but the words had come from a large, fluffy white cat.

"You're a Mau---!" The girl managed to stop herself from saying exactly the wrong thing, but only because the cat with the light blueish-purple star on its forehead jumped right to her and she stopped to try and catch him.

α

LP

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:40 pm
Snowball laughed a little as she protested she didn't say it that loud, "It was loud enough sweetie." He said nodding when she finally found him, agreeing it's not something she should say out loud at all.

"It's okay when you're powered up, but you don't want anyone else knowing. Because who knows where the next enemy is. There's even cats that can talk like me on their side."

He nuzzled her softly as he was uncomfortably caught, he knew he was a large cat and he need to stop over estimating what kids were capable of. At least in terms of holding him comfortably. Though it was okay, he was larger than most cats and needed to remember that, despite the fact he hated being held. He did like when others could catch him.

"So how much do you actually know about being a senshi?" He added softly looking curious at Aura.

Meighei
Call me belated

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Meighei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:49 pm
"Well, I..."

The girl looked uncomfortable for a moment as she adjusted to carry the large cat properly. She looked down at him, her mouth open. What did she know about being a senshi?

What did she know?

Nothing. Well, close enough to nothing. So, what was she supposed to tell the cat?

"Admittedly..." She thought about lying for some reason. She didn't like looking like an idiot, after all. But she knew it would be of no help. "Not much."

Aura had such a sudden sigh of dejection that she almost dropped Snowball. He'd think she's absolutely hopeless, wouldn't he?

α

LP

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces