[PRP] Show Me Things? [Thorne/Juniper]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:54 pm
Life was….well..not easy at the moment. Not that it ever was terribly easy, but work was becoming a stressful situation for her with the switch in management. It seemed that she had quickly become the go-to person and, while she was getting more hours, things were getting rough. So, when the need to let off some steam and just do something not related to work popped up, Juniper was incredibly grateful.

Add onto the fact that that bit of distraction was coming from Thorne and you had a rather happy Juniper. After all, the last time she had left him she’d been trying to hint at her interest in him. Maybe he had caught on? She could only hope.

So, after he had been kind enough to give her his address she had departed to his apartment. It was a short bus ride and she’d managed to avoid getting herself too wet as she dashed from the bus stop to the apartment complex. The worst of the mess was on her jeans and boots after she had missed dodging a puddle. Thankfully she had opted for rain boots so the damage was very minimal. She stopped under the awning the the complex and pulled out her phone. A few quick swipes on the screen and she tossed out a text.

Text Thorne

Hey! I am just outside. : )

She stuffed the device and her hands into the pockets of the light jacket she was wearing as she waited patiently for Thorne to come and get her.

wc: 257

elkbones
After all of my tags, my brain is a tad bit fried for writing starts. XD I hope this works alright.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:00 pm
Thorne opened the door to Coalsmoke and smiled at Juniper, dressed in joggers and a tank top that cut low beneath his arms to reveal slices of chest, of dark skin. He had received her text only a few minutes after Chris had left the house to finalize some things to end his lease and contract with his old apartment, and was happy for the company in the meantime.

"Hey," He drawled, happily, leaning against the entrance, "Long time no see. What's up?" He leaned forward and looked up at the sky, still bleary and dry. With a sigh, he offered Juniper to come inside. Coalsmoke smelled inviting - like soil and cat and baked things, a well loved home.

"How have you been?" Thorne asked. "Enjoying the weather?"

Kolina

moonjavas

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:09 pm
Like Thorne, Juniper wasn't really dressed to impress. At least not purposefully. She wore basic black leggings and a basic, emerald green tee with a V neck. They went along perfectly with her obnoxiously yellow rain boots. Still Juniper's tall, slender frame meant she looked good in just about anything she wore.

Though Thorne may not be dressed to get attention, Juniper appreciated the tank top he wore.

"Well, I would much prefer sunny weather. So much dreary grey is starting to drag me down." She shrugged, and graciously entered when invited. "Baking something?" Something smelled sweet.

"Thanks for letting me come over. I needed to get out of the apartment." She flashed a smile.

elkbones

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff