Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:28 pm
Orpheus Solon

Since they were still in Awat Phaedra wanted to take advantage of the time she had with Bushi. Apparently she had also wanted to take advantage of the man, as she'd done the first night they had stayed. The leaf woman had crawled into bed with him and well.. She coughed.

Now she was busy making something for the two of them to each for lunch. Phae had a small pan of trotter fat simmering over a fire and she was rolling thing slices of the meat around a small fruit spread. She would dip the meat roll in flour then place them in the pan to fry. Something she'd picked up during her time in Oba. She also rather liked it. The dish had a sweet and salty taste to it and was moist. Almost like it melted in the mouth. "Bear~?" She called out sweetly wanting to get the male's attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:56 pm
Heras Box

Bushi was in the store room, going about the slow going process that was ordering all of the goods that he had gathered over time. He wanted to make sure that it was easy to find everything when it came time for him to go back out on the road selling things. As he started to dig through one of the packs, checking out the various loose stones that it contained he heard Phaedra's voice call out to him. Her voice, well more the tone of it, caused Bushi's cheeks to go a dark red for a moment before he tucked the pack of gems away once more.

Walking over to the door to the room he looked out, passed Profit who was playing with a ball he'd given her, and toward where he heard the voice calling from. Likely the kitchen if the scent in the air was any indication. Giving a humming sound he then called out, "Can I help you, Sprite?" Here was to hoping it had something to do with that tasty spell in the air. He wasn't sure what it was but he wanted to find out very soon!  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:09 pm
Orpheus Solon

When she heard his voice call out from behind her she turned her head to look over her shoulder at him. Phae smiled then. "Lunch is almost ready." The brunette was gaining more and more confidence in her cooking since being around Bushi. Not only did he have the right spices but he also seemed to enjoy most of what she made. "It's my first time making this, so you'll have to let me know if it's any good." With that she dipped a finger in the fruit spread and licked it off before turning back around to check on the meat that was searing in the pan.

The apron at her waist didn't cover much so faint streaks of flour were decorating her side and abs. Signs that she'd placed a hand on her hip a time or two while preparing the food. With her wooden spoon in hand she poked at the food as it cooked and checked it's level of doneness.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:06 pm
Heras Box

"Alright, coming." He said, giving a last glance toward the messy storeroom. He continue to deal with the mess in there later, for now he wanted to see what it was that Phaedra was making since it was filling the house with such a good aroma. He walked into the kitchen, looking around the area, before he said, "It smells really good, so you definitely have my attention, Sprite."

Looking around the kitchen he said, "It's nice to see this room being used so much." He was a capable enough cook since he was used to taking care of himself but nothing like what Phaedra was doing. She was capable of great things and that made him glad that he'd set up such a nice kitchen even if he was rarely home. This sort of made him want to visit home more often... though he supposed that was him being presumptuous, thinking that she'd always be here as well. Shaking his head Bushi said, "It seems that you're really in your element, Sprite."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:02 am
Orpheus Solon

His mention of her being in her element made her pause for a moment before she fully turned around and brought the wooden spoon close to her chest so that she could grip it with both hands. "Is that a bad thing? I didn't mean to take over the kitchen." It was just a rare chance that she got to use one. Normally she was cooking over a campfire.

Phaedra looked a little worried. She even started to fidget a little. "Usually I cook for myself so I'm excited to have someone else to cook for." And she did hope that she could cook for him more often. That thought made her cheeks brighten a little. "Maybe... I can stay with you.. cook for you all the time?" Among other things.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:00 pm
Heras Box

Bushi gave a shake of his, "Just the opposite in fact, I like that you are making use of the room. I'd cook for myself, sure, but I you're using it far more then I do. You also make much more intricate meals then I do. I'm more then happy to give the kitchen and everything in it over to you for as long as you'd like." He thought on it for a moment before he said, "I can also give you one of the extra rooms though will need to clean it up first... but after that I can."

Giving a smile as she said she'd cook for him all the time he said, "You're welcome to stay as long as you want, Sprite. Even when I am away on business... well, unless you want to come along with me when I go to work." Might ask well offer her the free run of the place if she wanted to here or if she wanted to go with him he'd allow that too.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:17 pm
Orpheus Solon

The sound of the trotter meat popping in the pan alerted her to the fact that it was done and she turned to fish it out and put it on a plate. Once that was done she removed the pan from the fire and let it cool on a metal rack so that it didn't burn anything. Phaedra felt her cheeks warm a little as she listened to Bushi. "I was thinking more about.. being with you." She busied herself with getting one of the rolls onto the wooden spoon and blowing on it to help it cool off.

When she thought it was cooled off enough she held her free hand under the spoon and turned toward Bushi. Phae held it out toward him. "Something like the other night, Bear~" There was that sweet tone again. Of course she knew she was being a bit pushy. After all it had been her who had initiated things and she was practically doing so again now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:02 pm
Heras Box

Bushi walked forward, getting a peek at what Phaedra was cooking, before she mentioned thinking about 'being with him' which was something that had him nodding, "Well, you're welcome to travel with me for as long as you'd like, Sprite. I rather like having company that can talk back." He had Aatos and Profit, sure, but he he likely looked odd when he carried on talking to them because he was lacking a more intelligent conversational partner.

He started to look the food over when she seemed specified in what way she wanted to 'be with him' and his eyes went a bit wide, his cheeks coloring a bit, "A-Ah... I see, well... I guess I wouldn't complain about that sort of company either." He said, lifting a hand to scratch it against the back of his head. It seemed that her words had him a bit flustered but he didn't really seemed bothered but instead he was a bit more... shy. Such things weren't where his area of expertise lay, not in the least bit. He'd thrown himself headlong into his work at all times so he couldn't say he had all that much experience with women outside of knowing how best to sell things to them.

Giving a laugh he said, "You sure know how to make a man blush, Sprite."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:59 pm
Orpheus Solon

Knowing that he enjoyed her company was a win at least. As he mentioned that she knew how to make a man blush she smiled at him. " Mm. But you're adorable when you blush." Phae chuckled then and held the spoon up for him to take his bite. She wasn't going to stop him from enjoying the food.

"I have been thinking about making Oba my home. My sisters are here... Somewhere." And she wanted to find them. Of course that also meant that she needed to find their stepfather. Something she would have a bit of trouble with but it could wait til she was ready. "I'm always happy when you're around and I was hoping it was the same for you? Being intimate with you the other night... It made me realize that I have feelings for you." Now it was her turn to blush. Phaedra turned a rather bright red as she spoke and the sensation of butterflies in her stomach made her nervous. She had just admitted to liking Bushi in a romantic sense and to her it was a risk since she didn't know where he stood on the matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:34 am
Heras Box

Bushi couldn't help but to smile a bit as she told him that he was 'adorable' as he wasn't sure if he'd ever been referred to in that manner. He gave it a moment of thought and found himself coming up blank. Yeah, Phaedra was definitely only one who was going to refer to someone like Bushi in such a manner and... well, he kind of like it.

"Oh? You're thinking of settling down in Oba?" He asked, looking curious as she said that she had sisters here 'somewhere'. It made him wonder why she didn't seem to know where her sisters were but he supposed that it wasn't really his business. She'd share with him if she wanted to. Giving her a smile he said, "Well, until you meet up with your sisters you can feel free to stay with me?" It was an offer that caused him to flush a bit, though he flushed even more as as she mentioned their night together.

Lifting a hand to scratch it against the back of his head, his cheeks burning a bit as she mentioned having feelings for him. It was something that actually caused the ever talkative Bushi to be at a loss for words. Having someone that he found that he rather liked saying she had feelings for him, it was... well, an indescribable feeling. After he found his voice again he said in a hushed tone, "Then... you should definitely stay with me then... I mean, if you want to... for as long as you like..." He was fumbling with his words but really he just wanted her to stick around. Something he hoped she'd be able to ascertain from his attempts.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:21 pm
Orpheus Solon

Well she hadn't expected a full confession of any kind but she was more than happy to hear what she did. It meant he wasn't rejecting her. Phaedra chuckled at his fumbling and leaned in to kiss him rather than offer the food to him another time. "As long as I like? Then you'll never get rid of me, Bear." Another chuckle along with a smile and she placed a kiss to his cheek before stepping back.

"I am curious about one thing, though.." Something she wasn't sure if she should bring it up or not. Phae just didn't want to be left in he dark. "How do you feel about having children?" She wasn't expecting but if things between them continued to be intimate then it was a possibility. Phaedra didn't mind that but if Bushi did then she would have to look into a means to prevent her body from carrying.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:19 pm
Heras Box

Bushi couldn't help but to chuckle as she said that he'd never get rid of her. That sounded rather nice actually. The idea that someone would want to stay with him on a permanent basis that wasn't Aatos and Profit. It was certainly not something the very business minded Bushi had really been expecting to happen in his time... probably because he really hadn't gone out of his way to forge these kinds of relationships. The sorts that would aid him in making money, sure, but actually close knit ones, those were a different beast all together. Something that he'd not been so open to until now.

"Curious about one thing?" He asked, wondering what she might be curious about. As she asked her question Bushi's eyes went for a moment wide before his face took on a more serious look, "I... don't know... it's not something I considered too much." Lifting a hand he scratched it at his beard as he tried to think on it. What did he feel about having children? Was that something he wanted? Was it something he would want? Giving a humming sound Bushi said, "It's something that I would have to think about, something I would have to plan for and be ready for... the idea of having a child when I am not ready is... terrifying. I'd want the child to have everything that it could want for or need. I wouldn't want them to grow up like... I did."

Lifting his gaze to glance toward Phaedra he said, "Sorry I can't give you a better answer, Sprite." What if the answer she was looking for was 'I love them and want a dozen'? It was something that worried Bushi just a bit.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:36 pm
Orpheus Solon

She pressed her lips together as she waited for him to answer. Phae could tell right away that it wasn't something that Bushi wanted. Or at least not this moment. Or perhaps anytime in the future. So when he finally did answer she nodded her head slowly. It wasn't until she heard him apologize that she actually focused her eyes on him. "Sorry-? Oh, Bear, that's alright. I was just wondering so I knew if I needed to be a bit more mindful." Hopefully she wouldn't have to explain to him a woman's body and such.

Looking at him with a bit of a confused look now she tilted her head to the side ever so slightly. "What do you mean by growing up like you did?" The brunette was curious as well. What could have been so bad in his childhood that he wanted to make sure any child he had didn't go through it? And why did he think it could happen now? "If we did have children together I am sure they would be well cared for. It's not like you would cheat then force me to raise your b*****d or anything." Phaedra had let the last bit slip out without even thinking and quickly covered her mouth with her free hand as her eyes grew large. Her face soon turned red but this was more from feeling mortified that being embarrassed.

The leafling's long pointed ears seemed to fall a little as she shook her head and took a step back. "I'm sorry that.. " Well she didn't know what to say. Her family was a little messed up. So Phaedra turned so that her back faced Bushi and she could try to focus on anything else that was busy work.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:44 pm
Heras Box

"I shouldn't complain, not as though I were the only one to grow up as I did. No parents, living in an orphanage for a while, leaving that behind to become a..." He trailed off thinking on it for a moment, then shook his head, "I just don't want to risk any child I had to go without as I did." Without any sort of love, without a home to call their own, to have to become a thief to survive. He didn't regret anything he'd done in the past or even now, he'd picked a path and he walked it. It was his path, one that helped him in gaining what he'd wanted when he was younger, which was enough coin to do whatever he wanted to do. Now that he was bringing Phaedra into things though he found himself wondering about who and what he was.

Glancing her way as she mentioned 'cheating and bastards' he blinked a couple times and said, "I... can't quite see that happening... I've done some questionable things in my life but cheating is something I can say I wouldn't be at all that interested in." He'd met many men and women via his business looking for gifts to try to get into the good graces of their lovers after doing something so stupid... some of which who bore wounds as though their lover had transformed into a janarim and tried to claw them to death.

Giving a shake of his head Bushi said, "It's quite alright. Perhaps it's not something that either of us are exactly ready for?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:06 pm
Orpheus Solon

Standing there and poking at the food with her wooden spoon she listened. She'd grown up without a mother but at least she'd had her father. Or the concept of him there. Bushi had had no one? Phae bit down on her bottom lip slightly. "I'm sorry, Bear." She set her spoon down and turned to look at him. "I guess you can figure out my messed up family story." A nervous laugh came from her.

"But, I don't understand, why wouldn't you want your child to become a merchant? It's an honorable thing." Phaedra wasn't sure she understood that part. Did Bushi not like being a merchant? He was so good at it though! He'd even gotten her to buy something from him. Normally she didn't buy anything unless it was needed to survive. Those spices weren't a necessity but she sure loved them.

The mention of neither of them being ready she gave a visible wince. "I don't think anyone is ever really ready but I would like to have a child someday." Her shoulders came up slightly. Phae wasn't going to lie. The idea of holding a baby in her arms, of having someone else to love, and being loved by them.. she liked it a lot.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff