Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[ORP] HALLOWEEN 2016 COSTUME BALL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:50 pm
"I dunno, buttercup, I think you've got a lotta us on yer side. We've got yer back." Rocky dipped his head and nosed the top of hers. "Yer okay. I promise." He made a soft sound, patiently letting her blow her nose and remaining in place for her as needed.

Silver eyes flit to the one that had jumped into the punch to begin with, looking him over in turn. "And you? That was a heckuva jump, woulda been impressive in a pool."

And of course, not to leave the parrot out, he visibly struggled not to comment on the pirate's choice of words, before settling on a light, "You c'n cry on me too if ya need, handsome."

LizzyMoo
a loyal accessory too

Ruriska

Alanna the Pirate Queen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:58 pm
Smooth Swing stepped timidly into the mansion, admiring the decor and atmosphere of the place while at the same time trying to remind himself he was an Old Enough phony with no reason to feel as anxious as he felt. Nevermind that the mysterious mansion had appeared out of nowhere with no explanation or that the master of the place send shivers down his spine. It was all just good ol' Halloween fun! Right?

On top of being Old Enough, Swing was outfitted in a full-on Captain America costume that had holes cut out of the back for his wings to fit through. Nestled safely between his neatly folded wings was his prop shield and he wondered just how useful it would actually have been as an actual shield if he somehow ended up needing to use it. Not...that there would be any reason he would need to use it. He hoped.

As he made his way further into the mansion, however, the sheer number of other phones eased his nerves a bit. At least if something happened, they all had each other to get through things together.

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:27 pm
Jolly Roger covered his embarrassment with a well-practiced one-eyed glower. "Think I'll be right, matey."

Chrystali
'cause i can xD

LizzyMoo

Alanna the Pirate Queen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:33 am
Geode giggled a bit as the flutter introduced himself. Classic Crooner huh? Sounded like an oldie singer but he was still pretty radical. Not too boho but just the right amount of radical. Flutters were interesting to her given their delicate wings, which sparkled to her like crystals. His comment about her job and what it said about her made her really laugh.

"As if! I'm no Yuppie or Richie girl, got rocks on my hands! I'm as kickin as they come with my fly styles!" she tossed her hair before giving him a smile and reaching up to tickle his chin, "Doesn't mean I'd be mental for looking for a stud to get my kicks. What you say dude? Wanna show me your moves?"

Blue Eyed Melloon
Sadly Geode is use to people having no clue what she says XD And she's too out there to admit she has no clue what he's saying

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:59 am
With her sniffles banished to the now used tissue, Out of Orbit straightened up. She nuzzled the cowboy one more time, grateful for his support. The filly shuffled forward a bit, finally getting a good look at the colt who had been found in the punch bowl.

"I-I'm sorry..."

Yes, she still blamed herself for the whole fiasco with the punch.

It wasn't exactly clear who she was addressing, as she began to look from Cowboy to Colt. However, the question soon enough chirped out from the Filly: "W-what's your name?" Her ears pinned back from embarrassment, because even if surrounded by supportive Phonies, it didn't make crying in public any less embarrassing.

Ruriska

Chrystali
Is she talking to ur phony...

Alanna the Pirate Queen
...or is she talking to ur phakie?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:02 pm
Fea Line

FrostyPeaches

"Ah peanut huh?" Paws pursed her lips, looking the banana costume over. "I think i like what you're wearing better. But if you need help making a costume next time i can give you a hand. Costuming is a major part of my purpose after all!" The mare flashed a grin. She almost always sewed her own cosplay costumes, so helping someone out for their own wasn't that big of a deal, assuming they gave her enough time in advance.

Paws' head swung back to her sister. "A FOREST SPIRIT?!" She squealed. "YES! I WANT ONE!" The earth phony laughed, taking a step back from her sister. She gestured around to the rest of the party. "Everyone looks sooooo COOL! Do you guys want to check out the other costumes? Or! MAYBE WE COULD DANCE!" The white female did a quick disco boogie move before nodding towards the rest of the crowd. "That's what makes parties fun, right?!"

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:41 pm
"Oh dude Paws is super good at this stuff, more than me, you should hit her up next time!" Caramell said as she gently nudged Peanut before turning back to her sister laughing. "Of course! You could be my Totoro Twin! Or maybe the little white one since you are cute, white and little." she teased, laughing so more.

She turned her attention back towards the crowed at her sister suggestion. "Man, did you see that hot bundle of cowboy over there? I sooooooo want to go tell him his costume is amazing but he seems preoccupied...." she mused sadly and tilted her head a bit. "Though busting some moves sounds waaaaay fun right now...." she grinned, throwing her paw!hooves over her head and mimicking the dance move she was so named for.

cursedandwandering

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:51 pm
Hook Slash ate some food and had a drink. Someone took a picture when he was by the food table. "Huh?!" The pony ran off. "Oh geez!" He wandered about watching everyone.  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:55 pm

"C-cute bnanana?" he repeated, slightly blushing again since it was Caramell that was talking to him and teasing him. "Thankyou.."

He did like the idea of dancing. Even though he had never done so before. "Could we... could we be bad and eat while dancing? " he asked the other two grownups.

"I would like to have help making a costume next year!" he beamed at the two, already thinking of what they could be trio wise. or partner wise. "B-but maybe..by then i would be all grown up by then."

Without having manners this one time around, he shoved several cookies into his mouth and hobbled towards the area that seemed to be the dance floor. The little Peanut just hopped sideways, not really grasping the concept of how the other phonies are dancing so good. Looking back at his friends, he held onto his hat and bobbed his head.

The night was fun so far. Probably because he saw his friends and they wanted to have fun just like him.

cursedandwandering
Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:16 pm
User ImageFantasia arrived late, fashionably late in her mind, to the party. She had spent hours cobbling together her costumer bit by bit and making sure all the pieces were set into the correct positions. Her costume was made up of a skeletal mask with golden chains dangling around the horns, shoes with small claws and golden trim, a necklace that had a cascade of scales made from shells running down her neck, spikes attached to her tail with golden chains, and body paint that outlined major (simple) bones. She was very proud of how it came out and utilizing her natural batwings; the grey bat-mare dressed herself up as an undead dragon.

Fantasia made her way first to the table for a glass of punch, admiring the decor and costumes around her. A light jangle sounded as she walked and her tail swooshed.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:13 pm
[Sorry for delay, rl hates me]

Bubble was grinning as she heard that no, there was nothing she had missed just yet as far as 'spooky things' were considered. But then she was also excited about the fact that at a party like this, spooky stuff was bound to happen. If not something spooky, then at least something funny or enjoyable. Like a pumpkin smashing contest. They had those right? Or TPing? Not that both wouldn't be a waste but she was hoping for the authentic Halloween experience.

What she didn't expect was to get splashed by punch.

Not that she minded, if anything it was just sticky flavored water. And what was bad about water? (Nothing)

"Oh hey there!" Bubble had never really been one to feel like she should have toned it down but with the lack of skulls and other modest, (and far more creative costumes, she wondered if perhaps-
"Wow. Okay, so, I think this is a first." Shyly, she leaned her head against the fake skulls.
"I actually feel under dressed for this whole shin-dig." She listened in on their conversation, smiling as they talked before she couldn't help a mass of giggles.

"I have to say, watching phonies dance is pretty funny. To me anyway." He mer tail flicked about in the air.
"Could say I can't shake a leg all that well, but, if we were in the water, I bet you'd never seen the kind of moves I can do."

FrostyPeaches
cursedandwandering
Fea Line

/slowest hi  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:42 pm
Confetti Daze just looked from one phony to the other, wondering how it would all turn out. He felt ignored at first, as was about to just slip on his way, when suddenly he was addressed by the cool costumed one, and the little filly.

With a proud grin he replied to the adult first, "Thanks mister! Wasn't really what I was goin' for... but it was a surprise in the end, and that's what I'm good at! Boom! Splash! Ahahahahaa...!"

He then calmed a little and turned his smile to the little filly next, laying down and looking at her with an earnest smile, " 'M name's Confetti Daze! You sure are pretty... what's your name?"

He didn't really have much to say to Jolly Roger... cause he hadn't really said anything to him. But he still aware of the stern-adult's presence.

Chrystali

LizzyMoo

Ruriska

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:29 pm
Jolly Roger stepped back with the used napkin. The strange punch jumper was saying his piece and he was pleased, knowing that would go a long way towards making the filly feel better.

With nothing better to do and the situation under control, he nodded once at the group and made his way over to the nearby bin to dump the soggy napkin. Punch was out of the question but he was thirsty, so he while keeping one eye on the talking threesome (which is mighty difficult when you only have the one), he found a jug of cordial down the other end and poured out four paper cups.

It was good to re-hydrate after a cry.

LizzyMoo
boring post

Chrystali
just gettin' some drinkies

Alanna the Pirate Queen
for the group

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:54 pm
More Phonies poured in, Rocky Road casting only a brief glance to see if there was anyone familiar, but mostly training his attention on the small child there that, in hindsight, he wasn't even sure should be there. Sure, it was all good fun, but...it was a party. Then again, maybe he was just used to a different sort of party.

"Aw, you sure, dumplin' -- ?" he started to drawl at the parrot, but the stallion was already moving away, earning a slight huff. He'd have to see what trouble he could get into with that one, later.

A bone dragon mare came in and he cast her a long glance, but continues to watch over the children, making sure they played nice. The boy seemed innocent enough and the girl rather forgiving; the draft remained behind her, stalwart, minding the kids...and his mouth, for now.

"Surprise ya did, kiddo," Rocky chuckled, vaguely amused. "No harm done, right?" He posed the last question to the girl, just wanting her to be okay.

LizzyMoo
sorry, he assumed she was asking the boyo~

Ruriska
O MAI

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:32 pm
Jolly Roger carried the four cups back to the group with the use of convenient unicorn magic, placing the drinks carefully down in front of each of them.

"Lad, lass," he nodded at the children, offered the filly the briefest almost smile and then gave one to the cowboy as well, with a glance that clearly said ‘look, I can get my own drink’, "and matey. Drink up."

Chrystali

LizzyMoo

Alanna the Pirate Queen

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out