[prp] some sort of halsey song title [chris & america] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:51 pm
It's maybe a little after noon when Chris sends the text, bored and containers full of food.

Quote:
text to: non-asian korean buddy thats still not amy

i know i promised you food ages ago and never delivered
but im coming in on that now
i have extra ddukbokki
do you want in?

l1zbot

[wc: 51]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:34 pm
PeanutButterpies

Text to: GONNA FEED ME

omg is that even a real thing
yes gimme food emotion_kirakira
im off work good timing
food please

lizbot

No Faun

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:47 pm
lizbot

awesome
honestly i was kind of scared i was going to be stuck with all this
anyways where do you want to meet?
im trusting you won't kill me
since i am bringing food and all

[wc: 44]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:22 pm
PeanutButterpies

text to: GONNA FEED ME yum_burger

if you dont mind the rain
theres this pretty gazebo thing by the beach
southern end where culver lets out
i hear you can get a good video of
majestic jelly floaters from there
i wont kill you
im super nice when im fed emotion_omnomnom

lizbot

No Faun

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:22 pm
lizbot

No that sounds nice
I really like the rain and I like the beach
if it wasn't raining i'd build a bonfire
good then
does that mean i always have to bring food, so i won't get killed?
anyways, i'll see you there

[wc: 51]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:13 pm
Quote:

text to: GONNA FEED ME yum_burger

better safe than sorry

His non korean buddy is, in fact, a leggy nineteen year old redhead who is already waiting for him, lightly bundled up and looking ready to enjoy Hipster Harvest in her leggings and short boots and cozy sweater.

"IS THAT FOOD?" She called out over the rain, "ARE YOU MY TEXT FRIEND?"

PeanutButterpies

lizbot

No Faun

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:49 pm
Chris wasn't sure who he was expecting to see, but it wasn't someone who looked about as leggy as him and about as hipster as him. He himself was put together in a nice looking sweater, cardigan, and a beanie. What she didn't look like was a murderer though and he wanted shelter so he speed walked forward, amused smile on his face.

"Yeah it's food!" He called back, showing the insulated bag he had holding the food. "Are you my texting friend? Or just some random person who wants food?"

lizbot

[wc: 88]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:42 am
"Can't I be both?" She gave him a look over, found him both cute and familiar and it only took a moment for the light bulb to go off. "Ah! I saw you at Blackfriars!"

She didn't try to hide the fact that her gaze kept straying to the bag and the mysterious typo sounding food it contained.

"I'm America Jones," she beamed at him and held out her hand.

PeanutButterpies

lizbot

No Faun

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:50 pm
"Technically yes, but I'd prefer to pretend that I've come to know you through our text conversation," Chris replied with a wry smile. She was begining to look familiar as well, now that he was closer and - well. She beat him to the punch.

His eyes followed her gaze to his bag and he just smiled broader. She'd get the food eventually.

"Chris Watts," He said, taking her hand and giving it a good shake. "Glad to have a name besides 'not amy'." He sat down, unzipping the bag and pulling out a container to reveal something almost alarmingly red in color, along with a fork "You're good with spicy right? Because this is spicy."

lizbot

[wc: 114]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:06 pm
Taking the time to a little fisty happy dance, America then waggled a finger at Chris. "I'm a redhead from the South, honey. I'm the spicy one here!"

As the two settled at one of the tables, the girl went on, "Did you know that redheads' have a higher pain tolerance? 'Cause we do! I'm no wheezey little white girl crying over mustard, you got me?"

And here she leaned in and inhaled the food deeply, looking up at him with a dreamy air. "Danggggg, what's even in duck-bocky, this smells great!"

PeanutButterpies

lizbot

No Faun

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:28 pm
Chris laughed, giving America an amused look. "My bad, I'm sorry that I ever mixed up the two. I won't forget it."

He raised an eyebrow, then said, "You sound like the superior race, although why are there less redheads then? I don't understand. I'm glad you aren't though, I've had enough of them. How is mustard even spicy anyways?"

"It's basically these rice cakes in a really spicy sauce, it's where the really bright red color comes from." He didn't even blink at the mispronunciation - he was used to it and it was kind of hard to say "It also has some green onions, it's a street fair food in Korea. I like to make it on rainy days and I made too much. Comfort food, you know?"

lizbot

[wc: 126]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:35 pm
"It looks like Hot-Cheeto pasta." America nodded at her own assessment, pleased and curious. "And I ********' love street food," she announced before digging into a first, recklessly big bite. She bounced in her seat at the heat of it, smiling around the bite, suspiciously bright-eyed.

"Hooooooo!" She called out after swallowing with a laugh. "Dang, hun, dang! It's good though dang!" Digging in for another bite, the girl asked, "What're street fairs like over there, anyway?"

PeanutButterpies

lizbot

No Faun

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:44 pm
Chris just grinned at her apt assessment. "Yep," he nodded, popping the p on it. Hot cheetos were barely a factor in heat compared to most things, but him and Hyejin still loved them and he'd send bags to his sister. Maybe they were seasoned with the same pepper, who knew. He didn't care much to ask.

"Right? Good stuff though." He laughed her reaction but was glad to know he could give food to someone else more often. He hated to see it go to waste when he accidentally made new stuff. "Hm, they're kinda low key come to think about it," He said, in thought. "Sometimes there's special food out, although there's always food out. This is like, roadside snack stuff. That's what I like the most about Korea, always something to eat around. A lot of choice. You'd probably like it."

lizbot

[wc: 143]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:09 pm
"Yeah, honey, take me to Korea and I'll comeback a meatball. Just float me home across the ocean," America laughed, taking small, savoring bites now.

"I ********' love carnival food and such. Deepfried everything, you know? Do they have fairs n'such here? I went to the artsy Friday thing; my guy looked about ready to cry over those deepfried oreos."

PeanutButterpies

lizbot

No Faun

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:54 pm
"You know, it'd probably be cheaper than air fare back, so I might actually take you up on that offer," He joked back, smile on his face. "You get to eat, I get to visit, everyone wins."

"I think so, or at least somewhere near here. I remember going to one as a kid, couldn't believe the deepfried food. Kind of want some now that I think about it, deepfried oreos sound good. Ever had a deepfried twinkie?"

lizbot

[wc: 77]

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas