Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Adair Family ~ Accepted NEEDS UPDATING

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:49 pm
Welcome to the Adair family

Family members:

James Adair (father) (NPC)
Elizabeth Adair (Mother) (NPC)
Anna Adair (10 years old)

- Accepted by Weasley 10/1/16

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:50 pm
Hi, my name is Anna Adair

I'm a female

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is August 31

My dream job is I don't know to be honest, my mum is a reporter but I do no not like writing. maybe a Quidditch player when I grow up. Be the seeker maybe? or or or be like my dad and be a pilot for what muggles call airlines.

My blood status is Half-blood, father is a muggle, mum is a witch

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The house I hope to be in is Slytherin, but I guess I will be fine with any house I get sorted into

I'm currently with nobody, I am too young to date

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very social. I like to talk to people whenever I can, though I may make them mad as I am not afraid to be honest. I can be very opinionated and a know-it-all. I am one to hold grudges, and I can get scary when you are on my bad side, so don't get on my bad side. I am not really into this "learning" stuff as anything a professor can teach me I can find in a book. I can contradict myself alot including from liking to talk to people to going to not want to be part of any crowd. I like to read out by any tree and stargaze at night. I am always ready for a fight but will not go out of my way to pick a fight. I am still trying to find myself. I am not one to care what people think of me.

My background story is simple, I was born in London with complications. My home was upper middle class family, though I wish it could have been a rich family. when I was 3 my family moved to Manchester as my dad got based there for his job as a regional airline pilot. Well after our home got burglarized 3 times by the time I was 5 we moved back to London where we decided we will stay. This time though we were bound and determined to get rich. Now I am 10 and we are still working on getting rich the "right" way.

I enjoy Stargazing, debating, riding my bicycle, pranking people and writing music

I despise know-it-alls, they just annoy me. I also despise math, like come on when would I ever use that stuff. I do not like to write, I do not like people who are attention seekers and I hate when people do not say what they mean. The worst thing anybody can ever do around me is outright lie to my face. I also hate when people when they ask too many questions, and I hate snitches.

I'm afraid of bats, they just give me the chills.

My strength is I am strong at plotting revenge

My flaws are not knowing when to keep my mouth shut, also I am not good and keeping my temper down

I look like Bailee Madison

My wand is undetermined at this time

The pet I will be getting for school is a cat, preferably black

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take an OWL in at the appropriate time)

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take a NEWT in at the appropriate time)  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items