Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:43 am
Nuri was astounded with the events of the past 24 hours. Sure, as he saw Aseara grow larger and larger he knew the fate of her pregnancy, but still, he never expected this. His mother claimed she was set to have twins, with how large her stomach had become. Itotia assured him that the gods favored his wife, and that the children would be strong and the pregnancy easy. The midwife was happy with their home and the ability to have an easy process with little stress on Aseara.

Yet, when the time finally came, Nuri forgot all of the reassurances as one cry, then the next, and one surprise finally sounded in this world.

Aseara was strong, she was beautiful throughout the process despite the sweat on her brow and the strain around her eyes. Even with everything she went through, Nuri knew she'd want to see the children as soon as possible, and so he made sure to carry them to her bed and lay them around her...all three of them.

Now, after hours of letting his family rest, Nuri looked down on the dark skinned, pale haired children that he had created with a rare, fond look, as he kept close to Aseara's side.

Tasinei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:46 am
While everyone seemed to have an opinion about telling Aseara how her labor would go, she was not prepared at all. All the advice in the world and she was still huffing and puffing as she waggled around the room trying to induce birth while her midwife spoke to her in soft tones on the side. She had to use 2 hands to hold up her overly large stomach that simply could not house only a single child. Nuri’s mother had predicted twins and Aseara would have agreed if the weight she was carrying around didn’t feel like ten babies. Whatever the number, Aseara could not be bothered to think about it.

Finally though it was time, and Aseara placed herself back in bed and delivered what she thought would be a beautiful set of twins. But it was the surprised murmur of the midwife and the tone of voice that told her to keep pushing even after her second child was born that told her there would be a third. The midwife made sure to wash each child once, before handing them off to Nuri who then gently laid the first two into her arms while he carried the third. There children, how could she possibly have had three children.

Even in all of her fatigue and sweat, she still looked up at Nuri with a tired smile.

“What shall we name them?” She murmured softly.

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:46 am
Nuri was looking down at the little girl in his hands, shifting her about as she wriggled and whined. They were so loud when they first came out, the midwife slapping each one heartily to get them breathing and screaming. Now, they seemed content but wriggled about. Maybe they were hungry. As he looked over at his wife, with the two boys in her arms, he figured they would have quite the handful to take care of.

"I'm not sure...I...I didn't expect so many..." He softly responded, looking at all three with matching skin, hair and crystals. They were so small and perfect, and he couldn't really process what was going on.

So, in effort to pull his eyes away from his daughter to his wife, he looked up and smiled softly back to her, "How are you feeling?".

Tasinei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:33 am
Aseara let out the softest of chuckles to Nuri’s reply. She hadn’t expected so many either. “Yes, it has been a pleasant surprise.” She glanced at the two little boys in her arms and hugged them closer to her body. She never wanted to let them go, never wanted to see them get hurt.

“I am feeling alright, tired mostly but after seeing these three it’s a wonder I’m not asleep.” Labor had been long, too long, but worth it in the end. “Would you mind giving me the glass of water on the table there?” She gave a quick lick of her dry lips.

“I wonder how we will be able to tell the boys apart.” They all were identical in coloring, perhaps by their crystals. Perhaps dressing them differently as well until they had committed to memory who was who.

“What do you think of Orin for this little fellow?” She nosed the little boy in her right arm.

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:46 am
Nuri would have moved quickly, had he not had the little girl in his arms. Instead, he shifted to ensure she was in a good hold, before grabbing the water and bringing it to Aseara. Taking only a moment to realize she couldn't grab it with the boys, he moved to lift it to her lips while leaning to the side where he cradled his daughter. It was a funny scene, but he was trying to make sure he helped both of the most important women in his life.

"Orin is a nice strong name..." He responded, nodding as he set the water down. Looking at the other, he pondered a moment, thinking about a name that would make him proud.

"How about Aeuri?" He offered weakly, "My family always liked to pass down our names, but I think a nice mix would do him well?".

Tasinei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:02 am
Stretching her neck a little to help Nuri, Aseara gulped down a bit of the cool water. It felt nice and she finished the whole cup right there and then before sighing contently and lay back down. They had the two cribs in the room, and Aseara knew they would need to get a third one.

“Aeuri is nice,” Aseara nodded, looking at the little girl in Nuri’s arms. “And for our little girl, what do you think of Nasuri?” She just knew her daughter would be a Nuri’s favorite and Nasuri had Nuri’s whole name within hers. She liked the idea of combining their name for their children, it felt like an extension of both of them, or at least a little piece of them we’re quite literally in their children.

“Do you mind putting Orin in the crib? I think he’s finally fallen asleep and my arms could use a rest.” Nasuri seemed to still be fussing and Aeuri was looking at her with his eyes so she knew he was still awake. She’s also be able to just lay Aeuri flat on her chest and her arms would be free.

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:07 pm
"Nasuri is a beautiful name..." His immediate response, and he smiled down at the little girl in his arms and gently rocked her back and forth in exploration of the action. He knew he'd be responsible for many rockings to come, so it was time he got some practice in. As he did, he watched his little daughter squirm and yawn, and his smile grew.

His attention snapped onto his wife's as she requested him help move his son to the crib and nodded slowly. He took a moment to consider, before resting his tiny daughter in his arms and letting Aseara set his son in his other arm. He walked Orin over to the crib and set the little youngling into the bed. Moving up he took Nasuri in his arms again and continued to rock.

"If you'd like to switch, I can try to rock Aeuri a bit?"

Tasinei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:16 pm
Elyessi

Aseara watched Nuri with his children with fondness, they were adorable the simply perfect. Nuri seemed quite at easy with the tiny youngling in his arms, it warmed her heart.

“Yes, we can switch.” Gently, Aseara offered up Aeuri to Nuri and once he was secure in his father’s arm she placed her hand under Nasuri’s head and picked her up to lay on her chest. Hopefully, they would all be asleep soon.

“I can’t believe they’re finally all here,” she murmured quietly while petting Nasuri who was squirming. “It almost feels like yesterday we were learning I was pregnant.”

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:32 pm
Nuri passed along his daughter, holding tight to one of the boys as the little thing squirmed before getting settled. As he gently rocked his son, his eyes stayed on Aseara as he watched her interact with her daughter. These two were amazing, and he couldn't wait to see how Nasuri would grow up and if she would be a reflection of her mother. That would be quite the interesting situation if it ended up being the case.

"I never expected three...two sure, but three?" He let out a breathless laugh, his voice soft as he rocked his son, "It seems so quiet, but I know this is a calm before our life begins to change..."

Tasinei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:38 pm
“Three is certainly a surprise.” Oh sure she’d complained about the weight of it all before and labor… Oh boy had labor been something else altogether! Aseara was sure she’d used every single swear word in her vocabulary for that moment. Still, if she could have more children she would.

“The calm before the storm as they say,” she chuckled a bit, cooing at her daughter who was slowly but surely starting to calm down.

“I’d have more,” Aseara finally admitted her eyes turning up to meet his. “I mean , this is the happiest I’ve ever been and I just want to hug and squish them and never let them out of my sight.”

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:10 pm
Nuri paused in his rocking, and thankfully the little one in his arm was near asleep and didn't seem to mind. Eyes widening slightly, he looked up at Aseara with a bit of surprise.

"More?" He responded slowly, with a bit of uncertainty in his voice, "They've only just been born...I know you don't have siblings, but surely you must have been around children. One is wild enough, three will keep our hands full for years to come."

He remembered his younger sister, and how wild she was. It was difficult keeping track of her, and he had the help of his parents. To raise these three would take all of his strength and patience.

Tasinei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:16 pm
Aseara laughed as low as possible so she wouldn’t wake the little ones. Yes she hadn’t exactly expected a yes right away from her husband, but perhaps later…

“Of course not now Nuri,” Aseara chuckled. “But when the little ones are a little older, I’d like to have more.” Of course Aseara on her end had no idea how much work children really were. She’d had no siblings and hadn’t exactly lived in a stable family home either younger. Still she was open to the idea quite open.

“Once they’re all grown, the house will be quiet again and I don’t know. Maybe just one other child wouldn’t be so bad.” Most definitely not three again.

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:39 pm
All he was doing in response was blinking at her, all but looking at her like she was crazy. She wanted more, after they already found out they were having more? His family was fine with three, and although they were different ages, they were a great number of siblings.

"But once they have left the house, it will be ours again...it almost would make more sense to just...get it out of the way?" he paused before quickly adding, "But...we've already gotten a surprise...how many children did you original want, Aseara?"

Tasinei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:41 pm
“As many as I can get,” she teased and smiled in return. “So… You would want to have more to get it all out of the way?” She was almost gleeful. Did that mean he was warming up to the idea? “I wasn’t raised with siblings, but I don’t know I like the idea of having many children just running around the home and taking care of them.” Perhaps it was different for men, Aseara didn’t really know. “How many kids did you want to have?” Maybe they could fit just one more to the family. Just one couldn’t be so bad right?

Elyessi

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:44 pm
Aeuri had finally fallen asleep, and Nuri used it as a distraction to head over to the other cradle and set his son in. Both boys slept soundly, and he looked at them for a long moment as he took in her words and how she used his against him.

"I...do not know...I simply want to make sure I can provide and protect my family." he responded after another moment of consideration. Talk of a family before was difficult, and now with three young ones he knew he'd have his work cut out for him.

But...

Surely, triplets wouldn't strike again...right?

Tasinei

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces