Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:57 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Unedited Breeding - 250mil // Minor - Moderate Edited Breeding- 450mil // Fully Edited - 1bil

Important Links
Breeding / Mating Agreement Thread

wahmbulance Updated 7/24. All breedings, regardless of gender, unless if a God breeding result in two offspring. Additional offspring may be acquired through documented [in the guild] role playing. Only exception to this is still Asexual breedings.

Every Pockettu has the ability to breed twice in their lifetime. Once they have bred twice they cannot breed anymore unless if they receive a special blessing. The only exception to this rule is a God Pockettu. They can breed as many times as they'd like.

Notable Reminders
* A Pockettu bred has a cool down period of two weeks after it's offspring reaches adulthood. This goes for God, Demi-God and Normal Pockettu alike.

* A Pockettu must be two weeks old (from adult stage) in order to breed.

* Breeding a limited x normal Pockettu will not give you mix-bred babies unless if blessed by a God. Same goes for limited x anything.

Heterosexual Breedings
A breeding between a male and female Pockettu.

Homosexual Breedings
A breeding between two male or two female pockettu. These breedings are unnatural and require a bit of scientific intervention.

Asexual Breedings - (Produces 1 child unless blessed by Tyche, then two)
A extremely unnatural breeding process that is far from full-proof. This method can result in loss of limbs, eyes, strange genetic mutations, etc. Any children born this way are shunned by the Gods and Goddesses.

Cursed Breedings
Cursed Pockettu breed like any other Pockettu. However they do not breed with Gods or Demi-Gods. Any breeding with a cursed Pockettu will result in the children being cursed themselves. This is not to be confused with a God's curse.

Corrupted Breedings
Corrupted Breedings always will result in a Cursed offspring. However, the corruption itself being passed down is rarer. Although rare it can happen.

Blessed Pockettu
Blessed Pockettu breed like any other Pockettu. Any offspring from a Blessed Pockettu will be blessed themselves. They also will be granted edits or some theme related to one of the Pockettu Gods. Please note the breeding perk must make sense. [Ex: If a Pockettu is scared of Aliens, they would not be granted edits/themes related to Tyche, the God of Extraterrestrials.]

Gods, Demi-Gods and their Followers!

God Breedings - Will always produce 2-3 children.
Oh by the graces of the Gods one has chosen your Pockettu to breed with! What a honor! Gods will not breed with Cursed Gods, Cursed Demi-Gods, Corrupted or Cursed in general. Please do not set up such pairings. Thank you! If you only want two children, please state so. If you'd prefer the three, mention it <3

God Blessings - Free, just follow the rules below.
* If you ask a God for their blessing for a breeding, it must be done so at their shrine.
* A God cannot bless their own breeding.
* A God can curse breedings as well. (This must be approved by F a l l a c y first)

To see what Gods can bless what, go to this thread.

* Remember! - Mini Pockettu will never breed with Normal Pockettu or their Gods.

God Follower Information
* Please look and see who the God is allied with or is enemies with. This affects if a breeding is possible or not. Let's say a Venezia follower has interest in an Antarmurr'ss follower. Venezia and Antar are not allies and in fact are enemies. This breeding should not occur and if it does both followers and the offsprings risk being exiled by the very Gods they once served. Huge no no! Another example - If a Venezia follower has interest in a Hexynia follower this would be allowed. Both Gods are allies to each other.

* But be mindful! Some gods prefer that their followers only breed within their following. Meaning a Willow follower x Willow follower.

*If different God followers breed, they can each ask their God to bless a breeding. In this case one capsule would get a blessing from one God and the other capsule would be blessed by the remaining God. Blessings from Gods do not get mixed on one capsule.

Faction Breedings

* Assassin and Templar -- No Cursed, No God Followers. No Assassin x Templar breedings unless with permission.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:04 am
October Breeding Rules

wahmbulance For October I will be opening up breeding slots. There is a twist though. I will only accept couples who have been role played. I will not determine the length of the RPs submitted but I would like to be more than 15 posts between the two owners.

exclaim All RP must be submitted in the RP section of the guild. Whether it be in thread, over messengers, PMs or in the guild itself. It is not my job to hunt through pages upon pages to find YOUR rps. Show Acy you care a little and she'll care in return, da? <3

arrow Slots are not first come first serve. They will be CC or a mix of CC and randomizing.

idea Please note, my job eats up at lot of my time. If you are looking for the breeding to be done quickly, I am not the colorist to go to. If you are fine with waiting, then I'm your colorist~  

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:05 am
[color=blue][b][size=18]All we want is a family...[/size][/b][/color]
[img][/img]
[b]Parent 1's Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]

[img][/img]
[b]Parent 2's Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]

[b]Gender Preferred for Children?:[/b]
[b]One Thing You Want Passed Down?[/b]: You may not get this, but you can ask.
[b]Breeding Agreement?[/b]:

[b]God Blessing?[/b]: (Do you want a God to bless the breeding, if so, who?)
[b]Proof to God's Granted Blessing[/b]: (link to it)

[b]Straight to Adult?[/b]: Yes / No

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:46 pm
All we want is a family...
User Image
Parent 1's Name: Ozell
Owner: I--LiveWire--I

User Image
Parent 2's Name: Pierce
Owner: Sinbari

Gender Preferred for Children?: Male
One Thing You Want Passed Down?: wings/spikes, cc
Breeding Agreement?: [X]