Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
[Y1] Giselle Bellerose (Student) [ACCEPTED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:02 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: TheRealKiru
      Name: Giselle Bellerose
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: European (French)
      Height: 4'6"
      Weight: 70 lbs
      Theme Song: x

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Giselle represses most of her negativity, attempting to force herself into becoming her usual self once more. She enjoys talked with people and doing whatever she can to aid them, acting as a sort of mother to the rest of her friends. She speaks in a soft tone, one that encourages others to put in maximum effort to whatever they may choose to do. While optimistic to a point, the child will know when to call it quits and try again at whatever is giving people trouble to come back and try another day.While not really getting mad, Giselle does have her limits, and can become quiet frightening when she loses her temper.

Strengths:
      Courageous: Even after the accident, Giselle remains an outgoing and heroic youth. She never shys away from a challenges, viewing her current status as yet another challenge to get past when approaching something new. The girl views the academy as a new place to hone her skills, dreaming to becoming the best Pokemon coordinator she can become.

Protective: She comes from a very close family, Giselle viewing her job to be the voice of reason and helpfulness for her friends and such. She wishes to see and celebrate her friend's successes more so than her own, finding their lives and dreams as more important than hers.

Weaknesses:
      Insecure: While the child does place herself before others, she shields her insecurities about herself from the public eye. Some can catch on after a number of meetings with her, and she will always write off the question when the subject is brought up. With repeated pryings, Giselle will eventually open up.

Naive: Giselle chooses to believe that every person has some good in them, a belief which has backfired in her being taken advantage of. She can sometimes fall for tricks and everything fairly easily. When caught, she becomes flustered and goes along with the joke to the best of her ability unless it is drastically mean spirited.

Biography: Giselle found her calling as a Pokemon coordinator from a young age, having an affinity with them from a fairly young age. Her parents supported her choice in life, her mother having been a reputable coordinator herself and pleased to see her daughter's desire to follow in her footsteps. Around the age of six, she appointed herself as her younger brother's caretaker, spending time with him and watching as did all sorts of super cute baby stuff. Around a few months after her 10th birthday, Giselle was involved with an accident involving a stagecoach being pulled by a Rapidash during a parade. Her younger brother had snuck out in the path of the horse, and Giselle ran out and pushed him aside. The sudden movement spooked the pokemon and used Stomp as a defensive measure. Giselle woke up several hours later in a hospital, her legs having been greatly harmed in the event. While she could still walk, it caused her great pain to remain on them more than a few minutes. She soon found herself confined to a wheelchair and sullen as her mother and friends did their best to cheer up the girl. Her mother found herself too busy to continue her daughter's lessons, but eventually found Ordell Academy and enrolled her daughter in hopes of enabling her to learn more about coordination and getting her out of her sullen state.

Hometown: Lumiose City, Kalos

↦ Star gazing
          ↦ Riding pokemon
          ↦ Performing

Dislikes:
          ↦ Fire types
          ↦ Meat (Vegetarian)
          ↦ Losing

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Charizard
      Dorm Room: 201
      Elective Classes:
      Morning- Outdoor Class
      Afternoon- History of the World and Pokemon Class
      Clubs: N/A
      Goals: N/A

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Ralts
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature: Modest
        Ability: Trace
        Experience: 0/1000
        Move Set:

► Growl
            ► Confusion

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image [x1]

► M E D I C I N E :
        User Image [x14]

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:44 pm
Pokemon Team!

Circe
Giselle's beloved companion she's had ever since she was born. Bred from her mother's Gardevior, Circe can be seen by her trainer's side, though she loves to ride along in the girl's bag.
Species: Ralts
Lvʟ 5
Nature: Modest
Ability: Trace
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set: Growl / Confusion
Friendship Points: User Image

Ochre
The Phantump Giselle met during her visit inside of the Haunted Mansion. Despite it's type, the Phantump is very shy, and often hides behind Giselle. Ochre does have a love for nature, and gets along well with grass type Pokemon.
Species: Phantump
Lvʟ 11
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Natural Cure
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set: Confuse Ray / Astonish / Growth / Imprison
Friendship Points: User Image

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:41 am
TheRealKiru
Shadow of Miracles
Ready b0ss

Please be more patient next time and do not quote the crew unless 5 days have passed and your profile was not reviewed. Thank you.

This profile is very well done but some things must change. She cannot have any training or previous knowledge about coordination. It does not matter if her family has history in coordination. Everyone starts at the same level and she will learn from the academy.

You have forgotten to include the gender and nature of the Ralts. Please include these because otherwise this profile is incomplete.

Lastly, the picture you are using of a woman. I understand that you wanted to include a picture that shows a girl in a wheelchair but her age does not match the picture at all. Please find a picture of a younger girl and you may use the current picture when she is older.

EDIT

After further discussion, we have agreed the image is appropriate when used as just a reference and not as an exact image to the character. Please ignore the above, thank you

Please fix the above mentions and quote me once it is done. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:01 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Sorry for quoting you so early. I didn't see that part in the rules.

x • I've (begrudgingly) changed her history with no prior knowledge of basic coordination as asked.

x • Ralts' gender / nature updated.

x • New picture added and replaced her old one. It's kinda stale, but I'll use it as a reference and use another one as her exact image.

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:04 pm
TheRealKiru
New picture added and replaced her old one. It's kinda stale, but I'll use it as a reference and use another one as her exact image.

After thoroughly reading the profile I'm happy to say that it is now APPROVED!

I will be posting your character in the students roster along with the House and room she will be assigned to.

Since you decided to bring your own pokemon you will have one full heart for your pokemon's friendship box.

You may add the following items to her inventory: ((Please track of your inventory at all times!))

- 1x User Image
- 10x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

You may catch a pokemon, but please make sure to read over the Guides for more details about catching pokemon as well as other things in the guild including Club registrations.

In order to not make things confusing, you may say that your character has been attending the academy for at least two weeks meaning he is still new, but he more or less knows some things about the academy!

Also concerning that pic you want to use. Unfortunately another rper is using that same pic for her character and because of that you'll need to find another one, but in my opinion I really like the pic you have for her in her profile ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:44 pm
TheRealKiru

New Friendship Points distributed to:

Ralts User Image 60 FP

Phantump User Image 0FP  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100