Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:11 pm
Cornetified

In the moonlight a figure walked through Sauti...

It had been moons since Kian had felt such a rage. Just the thought of the scene he had almost let happened was enough to flare the dark magic to life in his veins. Just imagining how that man also got away made his blood boil. If the dirty bastards hadn't almost taken Rho once more he would have slaughtered them all. His fingers dug into the bottoms of his palms - almost tightly enough to draw blood even - as he walked along.

Kian hadn't even been able to face Rhonann after letting the slippery b*****d get away. I almost lost her on top of everything. Was it because he had gotten so soft? Soft and open enough to start having feelings for others again - genuine feelings- so that he was more vulnerable? But what was the good in that? Caring for her had only made him easily distracted and then he had almost like the companion he cared about. Kian spat towards the ground in frustration. I'm a fool. Screw Nerio's mission to redeem himself - Kian could just bathe the land in blood instead. Then there wouldn't be anything left to harm those he cherished.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:34 pm
The moonlight wasn't her usual medium for inspiration, but it sure was lovely. Faamy walked slowly, traveling away from the inn she was staying at for some privacy and quiet. ..Quiet wasn't usually Faamy's forte, either. A change in scenery could do a girl some good though.

Humming to herself, her brow rose with interest when she saw the shadowy form walking solo across the dry ground. Lips pursing, she wondered if she should go back to the inn.

..Bold as ever, she instead pulled up her oud and began playing a lullaby to gently fill the air. It wasn't that she had a death wish. She just preferred to believe that people were generally good if given the chance. Whoever was approaching.. something was weighing their shoulders down. Naturally, she wanted to help in her own way.

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:43 pm
Cornetified

Music...it was what he had normally used to soothe himself after a fight or terrible incident. Kian hadn't even thought of playing any melody until strangely enough soft notes sounded through the cool night breeze. What? His hands instantly drifted towards a rune before stopping. No, anything that was going to attack him would have done so already.

He simply turned on his heel as if to walk away from whoever it was that was crazy enough to play a lone melody on a night like this, but then just as suddenly the conflicted hybrid sighed. Such music seemed to belong to an innocent soul - it didn't have the melodies that he played. My last spur of kindness. He thought before turning back once more, "Playing at night alone is rather dangerous, don't you think?" He called out as his bi-colored gaze pierced through the night to study the vague figure of a woman standing nearby.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:50 pm
Gaze flicking between the oud and the solitary figure ahead, Faamy plucked lightly at the strings. To her, it was a calming little piece. She was glad of her choice with the strange voice that suddenly reached her ears. Looking up, she smiled lightly. "Sure it is. This song ain't gonna write itself though. Can't do it in a crowded tavern, neither." Humming for a few seconds, she looked up again. "Ya know, ye're walkin' aroun' all by yer lonesome as well. Not scared?"

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:12 pm
Cornetified

Kian smirked at the sassy remark, "I suppose that's a point then." The hybrid shook his head slowly as he took a few steps forward so that he was close enough to see more of the wind girl before him. A bold wind girl at that, "Me scared?" He quipped lightly almost thoughtfully before a slow smile crossed his dark features, "I'm what others are afraid of to meet in the darkness."

"Thankfully I get appeased by music, so you're in a decent situation at least." Kian quirked his head as he continued to study her, "Any certain reason behind the melody you're playing?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:37 pm
Brow cocking, Faamy looked up skeptically at the man. The man was cloaked in shadow, but the moonlight was just enough to see with. "Noted," she replied solemnly. "Good thing I got the moonlight ta help."

She sat up a little straighter and gave the stranger a thankful nod. "Glad ta hear it." Her fingers never stopped moving, and her gaze remained on the man. "Honestly? Yer darlin' self is my muse tuhnight." She cocked her head slightly, giving her sweet little smile, her voice gentle and flowing with the music. "Don't need sunlight ta tell ye've got a heavy cloud over yer head. Yeh can sit fer so long as ya like~"

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:59 pm
Cornetified

Kian chuckled, "You're pretty optimistic with that thinking, but I'll take your loophole." He did gaze up towards the sky as she spoke. It was truly a beautiful and clear night - too bad it did nothing for the clouds that covered his heart and weighed on his mind.

The hybrid simply stood while he watched her fingers move as she played. Stringed instruments he had played before, but she truly had a better hand at it. And he had to give it to her - with all that had recently happened it was relaxing to hear some melodies in the night air. "Oh?" Another chuckled escaped him at her commentary, "I suppose then you're lucky in a sense for me coming this way tonight." As he was for her. Surely anyone else would have just added to the fresh blood that stained his hands. Kian winced slightly at the thought. So much for containing that rage...but just thinking about Rhonann's near death made his blood boil and his heart clench.

"I'll be needing a fair bit of music then. I hope you can keep playing so I don't lose myself again." He warned quietly as he settled on the ground as well. Closing his eyes Kian simply leaned back on the ground and just allowed the music to wash over him...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:37 pm
"That I am. Nice tune, if I say so mehself." Lucky indeed. For one thing, inspiration. For another, the music seemed to soothe the savage beast."I told yeh, sit fer as long as yeh like. I don't feel an endin' comin' any time soon." Watching the man stretch out, she allowed the impressions she got from him to guide the music. It flowed steadily and smoothly, almost able to be a never-ending tune. It could be repeated and extended and stretched. Sometimes, she would murmur words under her breath, but she mostly let the music do the talking.

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:40 pm
Cornetified

Kian chuckled, "You would say so." He quipped quietly before opening his gaze to glance up at the sky. A lot of troubled thoughts were tumbling around in his mind - many of which questioned his own strength and desires. Had he lost himself in all these relations and comfort? It seemed he had only allowed himself to falter in his path towards power. Frowning, Kian glanced over towards the woman as if seeking a distraction to the flurry of thoughts in his own mind.

"I hear murmurs. Are you placing words in your song as well?" He asked slowly, his gaze shimmering through the darkness like a predator studying its prey.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:03 pm
The slow question made her look over, her smile gentle. "Sorta," she replied, cocking her head. "Just a few words here 'n there. Nuthin's really stickin' though." Faamy looked over at Kian and grinned. "Hey. I'm makin' the tune here. Why don'tchya help a girl out and put words ta it? Whatev'r words come ta mind."

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:11 pm
Kian raised an eyebrow, "Pretty demanding for someone who is lucky enough to be safe currently." He remarked with slight amusement before pausing thoughtfully, "Death, destruction, blood, and fire." He finally quipped playfully as he laid out on the ground and turning on his side propped his head up with a hand to study her, "Isn't love, loss, and destiny the key words you bards tend to enjoy?" He finally asked quietly, "What about someone who almost lost the person they cared about? Then they left because they don't feel worthy enough to stay by them after almost letting them die...that sound about right for a sad ballad?"

Cornetified

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:30 pm
Faamy smirked confidently. "I thank ya fer my safety." Death.. Destruction.. Blood.. Fire.. Well, not exactly words she would put to a lullaby, but if he insisted... Her fingers continued to play with the little turn, her expression softening. So that was the weight hovering over the man...

"Sounds abou' right," she agreed, lips pursing slightly. "At least, for the start o' one. Also sounds like a good start fer an epic chronicle ta share." Her tune shifted in tone a tiny bit, becoming a little faster and more upbeat. "The tale is ripe fer a hero ta overcome 'is mistakes an' grow stronger. Looks like a battle ahead fer the hero, but 'e can make right. Then, when 'e finds 'imself, 'e can face his companion again, it'll be with a straight back an' strong arms." She looked over hesitantly at the man. "Don'tchya think?"

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:56 pm
Cornetified

Kian blew a stray strand of hair from his face, "Epic chronicle you say - pain in my a** I say." He retorted with a frown, "While I would enjoy the tale to involve a heroic turn with victory at the end of the line I doubt it." The hybrid smiled bitterly, "A ballad may allow the hero and the rest to live happy lives after everything is said and done, but I have to question if the reality can be the same."

"Maybe you should work that ending towards an eulogy instead." He rolled over so that he was lying on his stomach with his arms crossed before him as a pillow of sorts, "I could imagine that once it's all over and the winter settles in that either two things happened. He gets his power or he gets the girl, but either way someone has to perish. Either a love perishes or choosing instead that happy moment or two disappears as soon as another tragedy strikes - that should be more likely."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:29 pm
Faamy smirked knowingly. "Well, it wouldn' be epic if it were easy." She cocked her head slightly, fingers slowing the tune back down. "The best ballads ain't pulled outta the sky. Ev'ry story's got an origin. A bit o' truth ta build up on." Her lips pursed to the side. "Not all them truths ended in death."

Being the eternal optimist that she was, Faamy only shook her head. "Reality can stink, but it don't have ta all the time." Feeling a little daring, she took a risk and cleared her throat. "What's she like, this girl ya almost lost?"

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:38 pm
Cornetified

"Ah, but the question is how many of those pulled stories got tweaked to fit the audience?" Teased Kian before actually sighing, "I'm sure that not many would want tragedies and so for the occasion the memory got changed and then stayed different..." Was he truly that bitter? in a sense yes. His whole life always seemed like a mess. That was why he had shut off others in the first place. It all started with his mother - that damned woman who had cursed them just by giving birth to them under a false love.

"You believe that?" He questioned her statement about reality, "I would love for that to be proven." The hybrid flashed a grin towards her, "Or perhaps your story just hasn't found its cruel twist just yet." The next question brought a long drawn out silence as Kian thought, "Bold to ask." He finally stated, but his voice was soft far from sharp and dangerous. Rather it was just weary as if he had seen too many battles in his lifetime, "Bold. Fiery short temper and a knack for hitting rather than speaking. Easy to mess with, but I suppose you could say she has a good heart. A dedicated spirit and a strong will."

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff