Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply one on one rps
Elder Scrolls Blood and Honor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:59 pm
In the wake of Alduin's defeat not one but two Dragonborn must not just live with the knowledge they are the saviors but chose their true destinies. Finding a place to belong in a world that is ravaged by chaos and war is only part of a darker legacy await them both.
The shadows crave to to crawl forward and choke the world once more. While noble warriors attempt to regain what they have lost.
But unbeknownst to all in the background lies the force that drives them all.
Pawn or King it matters not all dance to the music and the sweet song.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:14 pm
Who You Should Know

Sonja
Breton of High Rock. A maid of nineteen white hair and skin as pale as freash snow. Eyes of blood red and a confirmed mage. Considered at times to be bratty, vindictive, cold, cruel and spurred by random acts of sympathy, nly in certain situations she is as unpredictable as as she is self conscience. In truth she is very sensitive to her outside appearance growing up with the stigma of being a demon cursed child she hides her insecurities with a sharp tongue and a cold demon our. Like all Bretons she was born with an inheritance talent fo magic and as a young child summoned spirits to keep her company and to play with her. She still using the same conjuration she did as a child but now to far more destructive and brutal means. Her antronaughs are more than capable of removing anyone or anything form her path.The colder and more self serving of the two Dragnbon she is by no means heartless but seams it is better to serve oneself than to let others use you.

Affiliations
Darkbrotherhood
Dragonborn
Former Noble of High Rock

Zev (insists his real name is to hard to pronounce so he shorted it out of annoyance)
Redgaurd male of about twenty and six years. Zev hales from the Al'kr Desert and like many of his country men he learned the way of the sword when he was old enough to walk. Coming form a large family where he was th only son among four sisters he was considered the favorite of his father, though it was hared among all siblings. An event with his younger sister caused him to flee Hammerfell a proclaimed fugitive and ended up in Skyrim. Zev is laid back to a point and like many Redgaurds laths weakness n others who claim strength. e has no proles killing those who deserve it but spits apon murderer for sake of profit. Often considered the warmer contrast to Sonja Zev counter balances the Breton's outwardly cold attitude wiht his sarcastic and laid back one. He is by no means a push over and has no qualms about breaking your teeth if you push him to far.

Affiliactions
Dragonborn
Companions
Freelance Mercanary

Cicero
Male Imperial o thirty two years with red hair and amber eyes. A cackling mad jester who is in fact the keeper for the imfamous dark Brotherhood. Speaking third person and in consnat riddles makes im aggravating to talk to and evne harder to listen. cicero is in fact the last assassin off the whole Cyradil branch of the Brotherhood his madness has been speculated in it's groin however due ot his, surprising, levle of privacy it is hard to tell what is fact or false with him. Hi unwavering loyalty to the Brotherhood and thus the Listener, home he has been searching for, makes a true force to be reckoned with. Do not let this madman's appearance foul you! He is considered ot be the most dangerous of the assassins of the Dark Hand.
Cicero was raised by his father, Azhidal, in the forest of Cyradil. A Langley and harsh upbringing formed the young child's mind intoa cold, manipulative and murderous creature that he is today. Knowing far more of the workings of the world than e letson and even more of the arcane he is more intimidating when he is begin serious than laughing.
Despite the outside persona of madness cicero is perceptive of his surroundings at all times and never forgets a face. His ability to manipulate others far exceeds the norm of what many would believe him capable of.

Alliations
Dark Brotherhood.
Fool of hearts
Has a hobby of reading ancient languages and writing his own books and plays.

Vilkas
Male nord of twenty and six years. Vilkas and his twin Farkas were both raised in the mead hall of Jorvaskir, affectionately called the 'Youngest Companions'. When comparing the two Vilkas is said to have inherited the wisdom of Ysgramor. Lke the rest of the inner circle Vilkas is a werewolf however unlike the others he struggles to mantain conolr of himself. This has cuased him to be far ore stnad offish and cold than he was prior to the change. Vilkas has little patience for fools and less for the incompitent, however he has a soft side deep down. His brother and him will always defned one another and Farkas is the only one to ever see a more venerable side the colder and smaller twin. Vilkas is somewhat smaller than his twin but by no menas is the runt, a sickness at a young age left him bedridden and near death.
Like most Nords and those of the Companions Vilkas has a disturst of elves and any who practice magic. Along with theives and would be assassins. Strangl Vilkas is someone who loves history he has been given the unofficial role of the bookkeeper ofthe Guild. Vilkas loves of reading and writing often gained him bullying at a young age, however a sound punch form his borther settled matter quickly enough.
A nickname that Vilkas has been given aorudn Whiterun is 'The Evil Twin' due ot his much colder and sharper nature. however none dare so so in his presne or his brothers.

Affiliations
Compaions Inner Circle Memeber
Werewolf.
'Unoffical' Book keeper

Farkas
Male Nord of Twenty and six years. Twin brother to Vilkas and considered the stronger of the two. Wat Farkas may lack in wts he makes up for in sheer brute strength by no means a idiot he simply preerfs to keep his opinions to himself. H defers to Vilkas and fallows his brother without queshtion, the two having complete and utter trust in each other. unlike his brother Farkas was never able to pick up on reading, not for a lacki of tryin but becuase he claimed hte letters were backwards.
Farkas is considered ot be the more friendly of the inner Cirlce often welcoming new member openly, however like the others he is still withdrawn. Prefring actions over wrods Farkas wont hesitate to defend his Sheild Brothers and Sisters nor will he lie to them.
Well he will to keep the best blood a secret.
For those willing to listen and be patient Farkas can reveal much and more to the goings on aorudn him, but only to those who are willing to listen.

Affiliation
Compaions inner cicrle
Werewolf
-Would Like Another title aside from ice Brain_

Azhidal
Age unknown.
An old man who is accalaimed to be powerful in magic. Cicero's father and rumored to be an infamous sorceser of legend.
Little is known of Azhidl and evne less known of im is the truth. Accoding to his son cicero Azhidal has lived far longer than even the most season elf and he has witnessed history that scholars owuld kill to see.
The egends of Azhidal are as veried as they are disturbing andmany in Cyradil and Soulstne will dare not utte rthe name.
The Father of demons who brings his spwan into our wolrd to reek havoc and death. He who devours his wn children for defying him.
Who he is and what he is are two differnt things and often times as he once told Cicero the truth is far more terryfying than mth. wheher he is the infmaous figure of legend dor not, which begs to wonder why any would tkae on such an accursed name, azhidla is emmensly powerful in magic. Both old and new matters little to him and he made many attempts to aide Sonja and Zev in their mission to defeat Alduin.
Even offerin tutalage.
Azhidla has appeared in two forms one is an old wizzand man seemingly feeble and gray yet still sharp as a knife.
The other much younger and more vital, pehpes evne more dangerous.
The purpose of begin able to alter his form and whether this is true is had to decipher.
If it is true that this strange albeit crazed man is in fact the Dragon Priest of legend than it stands to wonder what his goals are and what game he is truely playing.

One day history will recount the events of your life so flippantly utterly ignoring the monstrosities and pain. Remembering ou only as monster for savior.

Affiliation
Unknown

Alva
Age; Appears Mid to Late twenties is really in her early fifties
A wood Elf maid from Valenwood alva is well traveled among st the cities of Tamerial. Like all Wood Elves she excells at the bow and is a incredibly skilled hunter.
Infected with Lycanthrepy at a young age and subsequently raised by the wolf that bit her she has long embraced her bast half.
Joining the Thieves Guild sometime after coming to Skyrim she established herself as a reliable and effective member gaining both notice and inlfuance with the criminal underwold, mainly Maven Blackbrier.
Like most thieves she will kill only as a last resort however she will kll to defend her territory, which consisists fo the forest of Riften. As she is a loner she is very careful when treading around other pakcs as she lacks he numbers.
Havin worked with Brynjolf and Karliah to expose rMercer Frays betrayal to the gild lead her to become an agent of Nocturnal, A Nightengale.
Despite her seeming shallow and selfish nature she posseses compasion for other forms of life such as animalsadn the less fortuante. As a Wood Elf she proudly fallows the reen Pact, only eating meat and protecting trees.

Affiliations
Theives Guild
Nightengale
Hunter of Hercine  

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:43 pm
Three moths since Alduins deffeat and nothing much seemed to be happning. Zev did have to remind himself that of those three moths he spent two of the recovering. and he had no idea whare Sonja had gatten off to. He did rembure saying something about getting back to her family, so maybe she ether went back to High Rock or her family was somewhare in Skyrim. He never asked cause she didnt seem to like talking about them much before hand.
Still this was no excuse to just sit around and do nothing, He had money a house, and at this point everyone in whiterun would more or less give him things. It got annoying fast. So after he spent some time talking with Carlotta and a few other people in the bannered mair over the corse of about four days he desided that if the Companions were looking for people then there is no harm in atleast talking to them. From what he hurd it sounded like any other fighting guild, just with a deffernt name. So walking up the steps he wondered what he was really in for, There were sevral Nords that told him not to fight the 'evil' twin and said he would know what they were talking about when he saw him.
one step inside and he was witness to the end of a brawl, Well they didnt hold back that was a good thing. if there was one thing that he enjoyed it was a good fight. "Excuse me, I hurd you were looking for members, who do i talk to about that" he asked and after getting a few say more or less thank you for saving the world and how they would like to hunt dragons to he was told to go down and talk to someone in the inner cercle, and that ether Vilkas or Kodlack would do. And so he thanked them and went whare he was instructed to. He found an older looking nord sitting with a younger one talking about something, he knocked so not to be rude "Sorry, I was told to talk to ether a Kodlac or Vilkas about possabuly joining"

Outside of Falkreath in the sanchuarey, things were not exactly going as easy as it was in white run. More since everyone seemed to want to strangle ether Astrid or Cicero with the argument they were having...well Astrid was having no one was sure if Cicero was even taking this searsously or not. Nazir haddent felt a headace like the one he had right now in a long time. "if there was ever a time to be out of anything to drink now ofcorse if the perfect time." If you were drunk then this argument wouldnt bother you this much.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 pm
The two Nords stopped tlaking as soon as they heard the knock. Kolak gave the new commer an evaluating look while Vilkas glared at the interuption. "And to think the Jarl's Thane would join our noble order? Quit a devlepment." he psoke more to hmself. Vilkas more gave a grunt while sizing up the Redgaurd, Dragnborn or no he wasn't inpressed wiht rumors. Nordic legen of the entit fo course gave some degree of reverance but Vilkas wans't one to be swayed by sotrieds and legendends.
"Vilkas." Was all Kodlak had to say wihtotu evne turing ot the younger Nord. Vilkas held hi tongue and waited.
"It is true yes we are seeking new members.But you must also understand that once you tkae up arms with us your previosu accomplishments they great they are will nto mean much. That is to say we do not know of your feats but there is no favoirtism amngst the Compaions."
"To put it lighlty." Vilkas muttered before keepign quit again, he felt Kodlaksubtly shift in warning.
"Tell me than why do you wish to join us? The savor of this world must have good reason to seek us out."

"Family disputs do that." Sonja said qutily wiel taking a small bite of her meal. Teh tension and fightening was hoenlsty nothing to new by this point but it was still a apoin in truth. Astrid espited the Clown apon arrivla and Cicero was, at least she picke dup on and over heard, loathing and begrduing to her. But otuwarldy nice enough to aggrivate, as was his obviosuintneitons.
"I would say can't they leanr to get along but I doubt that'll happen."
"Dear Sister as much as I love the arrival of the night Mother I do aunderstnad Astrid's point of veiw." Gabrella spoke matter of aclty. "When one' power is hreanted it is only natural to retaliate."
"Again my point of live and let live. At least fo rthe rest of us." Nearly two years now she'd been in the ranks and this has to be the most tension filled it had been that she could recall.
She couldnt dney that cicero was a certain levle of aggrivation mixed with poison though as Bobette once so elequently put it.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:23 pm
So thats what they ment by evil twin, Zev kept that thought to himself though and was also a little glad to hear that there were no favrets there. "Honestly Im just getting a little tired of everyone showing favertisom, I would like to go into an inn and not have every drunk there try fighting me sometimes" That got old really fast since drunks really wernt the best at a fight anyway, if they were sober or just had a little then it would be deffernt but it hapened the moment he walked in sometimes and that got old fast.
"I would welcome being treated like a normal man once again honestly, the past is past after all" Yes he saved the world but he was more just lucky "and everyone seems to forget that i wasent the only one that fought Alduine." Sonja was just as much a part of it as he was and he didnt know why people seemed to forget her or think that she was evil just because she didnt want to be in the lime light of everything.
There was also the fact that now everyone seemed to want to hire him for something stupid. "And well this is a little more of a personal reasion, But Dragons are still out there, If i have to fight one i would rather have someone that knows how to fight backing me up. and everyone i talked to saied the fighters were here"

Ciceros laughter carryed threw the halls as did Astids frstrateds screams as she seemed to just give up this round and stormed off into what was more or less her room to cool down before she acctuly did try to kill Cicero. Said Jester just smiled "Cicero dosent know what shes so mad about, Cicero was just taking care of mother like always" and well maybe flanting that he was the keeper and thuse tecanly a higher rank than Astrid was. That really didnt mean much since he could just take care of mother.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:07 pm
It was rare for Vilkas to be beaten at sparring or any form of combat. It was normal wiht Farkas becuase his twin was larger but he could be coutnered iwht speed hwich Bilkas had in abundance. HoweverZev's prwess wanst just stories etheir and as much as he was loath to admit it he was inpressed, to an extent mind you.
However he would not show it. Nor act it.
As fun as it was for everyone to watch a ne initiation sparring eveyroen quickly dispered upon it's completion, no longer having any iternaced.
"Not going to lie that's the first time I"ve seen Vilkas bested in a long time." Aela commented from behind Zev, she took a degree of pleassure seeing him shift in sudden, bu very quick startle. "The icy demenour is part of him so try not to take it to personally. So the Legendary Draborn .. hmm ... different in person not going to lie. But not a bad thing mind you." She eyed him carefully wathcing every movment he made. "Ah yes Aela or The Huntress as my title comes. Member of the Inner Circle and between you and me rather entertained at the thrashing you gave Vilkas." She smirked and laughed.

"Got to love the family bonding." Sonja could se Astrid's fustration planly though Cicero could engage in subtle ways it was hard not to get fustrated with him. Though it wasnt hard to tell that Astrid was .. beocmign paranoid. Though parnaoia was by all menas helahty for an assassin there was such a hting as to much.
To much made you turn agaisnt allies and mak enimies where friends should be instead.
Her own personal irrataton was from being cooped up. however it was for safety reaosns and not a punishment. Se was to reconziabl now, aside form her skina nd iar discoloartion. Hr face was known and thus it made her to .. conspicuious at the moemnt to perform contracts. She could help on them but had to remain entirly int he background.
Which was far less interesting b and reduced her out door time.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:22 pm
Zev had thought he was done for a few times. But he enjoyed the spar none the less, it had been a while since he had any kind of a good fight like that. He recovered quickly from the huntress coming up behind him. "He almost had me a few times. Thoug it felt good to spar with someone that knows what there doing" Even if he had lost he still would have had a good time. "Bandits just swing and hope they hit something most of the time, it gets old rather fast" and he also hoped he would not have to deal with stupid bandits that think there important when really they have no idea what there doing
He didnt think it would stop, he was the new man and he had been in that situation before, so he knew that he wouldent get any good jobs for a while. "Most people seem to think something deffernt about me and are suprised" Maybe it was the storys but he didnt know why anyone would think he was any deffernt than anyone else. "So youve been with the Companions long, how is it deffernt from the other fighters guilds" he asked "I thought it would be a good idea to know a little of the history" he was going to spend time with them after all so he might as well know how it started.

"sometimes i with they would send me somewhare else" Nazir said but its not like there was much that could be done. Sonja was stuck there and though they all were trying to help out by teaching her verious things it still didnt mean that she wouldent go stircrazy eventuly.
Ofcorse quiet never lasted long with Cicero around "Oh dark sister, Cicero was wondering if you wanted some more stelth lessions" So a few times he had cought her in the past trying to sneek up on him, and she wasent very good at it to say the least, so he started to teach her how to be more sneeky when comeing up on someone.
and now that everyone knew her face it would be needed more than ever. cant have people seeing her comeing and going after all and it seemed to make Astrid mad that he was willing to take the time to teach Sonja anything and that was always a plus with him

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:36 pm
"Nearly all my life. Being a Compaion is a tradition for the women in my family." Aside formthe Twins she was the other youngest but unlikethem she was raised by h mother and father. She could feel Vilkas's irratation depsit him being well out of the vaciniety however drawing attention to it would lea to unnessecary queshtions. "Vilkas will giv eyou hard time no more than naone else mind yu ut still he very rarley loses in the ring Normally I'd tell you to keep your head down, which you should but givne your reputation it will probalby irratate him more. So act respectful and he will eventually cool down."
"Suppose we should show you where youll be laying yoru head than yes? Farkas will sho you I'll be going hunting and wont be back till tommorow" She gave a high pitched whistle and the male Nord came along.
"Yu uh called?" Farkas asked hough it was rahter obvious.
"Of course I did ce Brain show our newest recruit where he cna lay down. I'll be back tommorow." Aela said matter of factly and Farkas didn't bat an eye to the nicname. Wait new one .. oh right!
"Hi Farkas." He said simply while Aela had a smirk on her face. "Make sure Vilkas lets this one live more than week yes?
Farkas waited till she was gone before sayng anything. "Alright fallowme." He said siply leading Zev back dwn intot he lower levels of the hall. "Don't take Vilka's attitude to much to heart. Just how he is but if you prove yourself ot him he cna teach you a lot." Speaking of which he should go look for him soon...

It wouldnt be a bad idea. Her food was cold and honelsy the greasy soup wasn't doing her any favors. "Sure." she said simply.
Of course now she was forced o be in one of the mny now deserted rooms with him. Se had to remidn herslef not to appear to outwardly unconfrotnable with the solitary company of him.
"So why this room?" She asked nrormally he seemed to lether be int he Chaple where he worked but for whatever reaosn they were i here. The room was fille dith old books and contaniners and clelay hadn't been used in years. "What's with the candle?"

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:39 pm
Respectful Zev could do, though he never was one to just keep his head down if he was challanged at anything. then again most that grew up in Hammerfell were like that.
"Zev" he introduced once the other Nord, Farkas showed up and he fallowed him. despite having his own house he thought that he would like it there better, really he just dumped some extra stuff off there that he ether found when out or bought from some of the Kajitte caravans if he came across them.
"I dont mind his attatude, its a nice change from what iv been getting recently, theres only so much praise one man can take" it got old rather quickly and he found that he liked it better when he was just thought of as a no body.
The rooms that the new recruts stayed wernt as bad as Zev thought they would be, They were by no means great but there were beds atleast and he was told everyone got there own chest for personal items should they want to use it. "Well this is nicer then i expected. then again anything that isent a pelt on the ground is nice"

"The air is always still in this room for one, and sound travles quickly" Cicero said as he finished lighting the candle and set it on a stool in the middle of the room, casting a lot of shadows on the walls.
"As for the candle, two reasions, One cicero is going to teach you how to use shadow to your advantige, and two " he moved quickly causing the flame to move as well "your going to have to move threw the room without making the flame move, the slightlest movement will cause a flicker" he said claping his hands togather. "Sister is going to go from the end of the room to the candle and snuff out the flame without beingseen and without making the flame move"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:26 pm
Few Days LAter

If she knew that sh'ed be spending her nights in a dark room with Cicero she would hav at least attempted to not make herself look a fool. And no it wasn't as as interesting or fun as it sounded etheir. She was told that even though Alduin was defeated and her elegide destiny was completed she should still continue a form of meditation with her inner turmoil.
The word wall, though long ago abosorbed she still found it to be a good place to clear her head. The whispers were much softer not that she had taken the word into herself but still she could at times still hear them. This wasn't a sage meditaton by any means it served more to help hersel feel less inclined to shout someone to death.
That would have to inply though she wans't being bothered by ohers though.

"So what do you think of the new guy?" Farkas asked his twin while the two aet their dinner in the main hall. Vilkas had treated Zev as he had with all new comers more or less ignroin them but would talk polity and to the point if approched by them.
"Hmm." Was all Vilkas said which translated to 'Tolerated'.
"I mena he did beat the dragon trying to eat the world should count for someting." Farkas thaught allowed. Vilkas simply shrugged and aet, the twins had their own language regardless fo the
ir age and they were having a full blown conversation without really talking.  

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:02 am
Cicero could tell that the last few days Sonja was getting frustrated, she didnt see it but he did she was improving if only a little. They would have to work on her pashents. What was more or less why this day he was letting her take a break so she can get back into the right mindset and calm down.
That didnt mean that everyone else would do the same though, He could tell that Astrad wanted to talk to her, Though from being there he was able to tell that when she was by the word wall medatating. That was the time that no one had better bother her while there till she was done with the medatating.

Zev didnt expect to get great jobs right away, or even any jobs in the first few days knowing that he was the new man there ment he didnt get the best jobs. The accption to this was dragons and he had disscused that with Kodlac. Given that anyone else would just end up knocked out and piss the dragon off more. Only thing is there hasent been any dragons attacking towns in the last few days so he was stuck with really nothing.
How ever everyone was nice for the most part, he didnt expect to be treated like he was the best thing around because Zev knew that he wasent. he was just any other man. He still couldent wait to be able to get better jobs then clearing out skeevers from a basment. well atleast there was some hot food in the mead hall.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:25 pm
"You should rest." Bobette had appeared just behind her. "Your looking frailer than normal Dear." The motherly cocnern was a total contrast to the childish appearnce.
"Not tired." Sonja replied matter of faclty while still staring atthe word all as if it had the answers to her woes. Nothing ever did. "Just needed... quit."
"Quit for thinking?" The vampire was frightefuly perceptive and a true credit to her species. "I don't judge. But you do look like you need somethig." She titled her head to the side in a silent asking fi she could do anything.
No these were her problems. All her problems as normal.
"No I just need the quit thank you though." The child simply nodded and silently left her. Truthfully she didn't know anymore what she needed or wanted. She had purposly stripped herself down layer by layer to dimish th chnaces of her birth popping up. Lived exlcusly for right now and what she needed and it worked for a time.
Now she was more lost than two years ago. How do you spy on soemone who out classes you? Int he courts you danced careuflly arond them an dhad to work to find what they wanted but she couldnt figure out what Cicero wanted.
Astrids last peice fo advice still made her quesy easy fo her to offer that when it wasn't her.

Rena had taken a liking tot he new comer, or the Dragonborn. e was not at all as she expected he was down to earth and very approchable. "So hows the first week?" She asked plopping donw int he set next to him. Trufullly her life couldnt et much bettr joining the order she idoolized snese birht and meeting a hero? Life was good.
But Zev made t clear he prefered bing treated normal and she could nderstnad that. Now she got to be the seniro member sense his joining and she aimed to make him feel welcome. "I uh heard Vilkas is still galring. He dos that."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:40 pm
Figuring out Cicero was llike trying to figure out why the Dadrea did what they did, it was more or less useless since half the time Cicero himself didnt know what he was doing. He knew that he was the keeper and it was his job to care for the night mother and, on a lesser but no less imprtant note, see if he could find a new listener. Though years of looking left him with nothing much at all.
He was not as unaware of things as he let on though, no he knew that he was unwelcome for the most part, and he knew that Astrid thought he was up to something. Little did she know that he wasent, atleast not in the way she thought he was. No no he did not want to take over, he did not want power or anything like that, he simply wanted to do his job, just because his job might end up meaning he has to make things right again didnt mean anything.
But he did enjoy his time with Sonja oddley enough, she amused him and he could see that with the right gidence she could end up being very good in this line od work. as long as some other people dont fill her head with nonsence.

The first week, Zev wasent really shure how to describe it. "It hasent exactly been sunshine " he said though with a smile "I almost cant rembure the last time i was treated normaly and just like i really was the new guy, it is a nice change" He really didnt mind that people though of him as a hero, but it was more how defferntly he was treated now that he wished was the same as before. "Though wish my first job wasent clearing out skeevers" He knew that the new guy got the bad jobs and he didnt mind but he really just didnt like skeevers.
Vilkas though that was something else "I dont really mind, My sister glared at me for a moth when i finaly beat her in combat" Now that was something he was proud of, mostly since up to that point Yazmin had whiped the floor with him. "So its really more like home with someone glaring at someone else"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:53 pm
If she could convey the level of her annoyance she would, but she lacked the ability to do so. Not verbally but simply for lack of a person to speak wth. The polical power palys here were all to familiar and she had no taste for it yet she was int he midst of it despite her attempts to disstance herself.Than again power plays were all a chess game and sadly she was becoming aware her role was as pawn.
She as no one pawn.
Preently the Sanctuary was more or less empty. Only herself, Bobette, Astrid and Festus remained. Cicero was automatically always home sense he never seemed to require levleing the darknesS. She was growing aggrivated with being pent up and beign played. Purposly withhodling her own skill at the ame was all she coudl do to not flip the tables. But oh how wonderuflly fun it would be to stir the pot.
However this pot was more likely to turn intoa volcano if tipped to much to quickly.
which left her in an interesting posisiton. However she presnelty lackd the knoldge of how to use it. Suddnely releasing a fustred sound as she flopped backwards and flaed for a rief moemnt and growled. Well that had accomplished nothing except get her on her back and dirty.
Great.
ushing up and dusting herself off she snorted in annoyance. Nothing to take her anger out on becuase no contracts for Sonja. She had no desire for a lecure, a headache, a scolding or anythigne sle that was liekly to happen here..https://www.fanfiction.net/
So that left her with the chcie of leaving for a bit. Which she did and without telling anyone thak you very much.

"I didn't get Vilkas. I ended upw ith Farka and whew evne though he held back and all that I nearly shattered my arm tyring to attack him!" She laughed fully remembering it. And the bruises. "Besides you thaguht Vilkas was a hndful wait till you see him actually tightening something!" The first missions he ever got to go on with him had been so thrilling! "Bandits everywhere .. and their limbs to!" Okay maybe a bit morbid at meal time but who cares@ They were discussing battle of glory! "Hey uh not to be rude but um were there like two fo you? Dragonborn I mean. " She asked curiously, and carefully.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:21 pm
Zev could tell that both were good at fighting, and that everyone there knew what they were doing for the most part. Though he didnt expect anyone to ask about Sonja " yes there is another, Im not sure ware she is right now. Last time Sonja talked to me she said something about going home" he said though he didnt know whare that could be "I think shes someware in High rock or something, She never did like people paying attition here and as far as i know the hole dragonborn story dosent exist there" He likes to think that she was happy ware ever she was and that she was relaxing and just not being bothered by anything.
Though there were a few things he was always curious about. "So why the name Companions, i Hammerfell we just have the fighter guild" he asked since to him it did seem strange that there would be a deffernt name, but maybe there was a reasion behind it.

(9couldent think of anything for Cicero right now sorry))  
one on one rps

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff