Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Predatory by Nature (Indominus x Takala)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:37 pm
Her tail whipped menacingly behind her as she walked, her teeth bared in a frustrated manner. She was lacking in physical comfort and it was making her testy. Emotionally she doubted she'd ever be attached to anyone unless they matched her in persona, even then she figured it would be a love hate sort of thing at any rate. It would be a miracle if throats weren't slashed open by one another. If she were to find someone.

Talons clicked against the ground as she walked along and her red gaze pierced through the air in a deadly manner. Her tongue clicked against pointed teeth and she thrummed in her throat and flicked her ears slightly as she heard branches move and twigs snap. Glancing around she saw nothing but a bird flying from it's hiding place and she sneered.

She needed some entertainment.

xX Green Tea Tree Xx

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:49 pm
Takala was prowling disinterestedly in the wooded area. While she hated interacting with others, she had times where some company was more desirable than nothing. With an annoyed huff, the clawed mare knocked a dead branch out of her way, tailing flicking sharply from side to side as she continued on her aimless path.

This new area was interesting, possibly one to set up a territory in should she ever feel like it, but wildlife was lacking, which would make hunting more difficult should she end up having to share the resources with other predators. "What I wouldn't do for something more exciting," she remarked absentmindedly. Takala pause mid step, a new smell filling her sensitive nose. There was someone else here, a predator of sorts.... She grinned madly. How perfect.

It didn't take long to find the creature who's scent she had caught and the clawed mare could help but observe from the shadows as she slowly approached the stark white mare. There was a curiousness about Takala as she made her way forward slowly, carefully, as she approached the other mare. She found it curious that the white mare had similarities to her (she honestly couldn't remember any time she had seen another with similar features to her own) and decided to come out from her hiding and steeped out in front of Indominus, indiscreetly eyeing her. "Who the hell are you?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:19 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx

Naked head turned and pupils dilated as they fixated on the mare before her. Oh yes. This was already getting interesting fast. Watching the way she carried herself, the way she acted. Another Apex predator like herself, her tail twitched behind her in delight as a wicked smile formed upon her stark features. "Who the hell are you that I should tell you who I am?" She couldn't help but watch her with extreme fascination at the fact that she wanted to push her buttons and rip her open all at the same time. She wondered how long she could press her before they took a swipe at one another. While she was all for bloody confrontation she was also one to wait until the opportune moment.

"Is this your territory?" If not it was fair game to both and would be something to fight the mare for. If not then she was sure she could find something to fight her over, if not just for the thrill of bloodshed alone.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:38 pm
Her eyes narrowed, an annoyed huff escaping Takala as the mare spoke. She was starting to remember why she preferred being alone. Smart-a** answers to her questions were the best way to grind down on the predatory mare's nerves and it seemed this fellow predator was going to be the cause of a headache. "Someone who doesn't have time for witty replies."

The whip-like tail flicked languidly from side to side, the mare keeping her focus on the stranger in front of her. Takala kept her pointed teeth barred, as she shifted from one clawed appendage to the next, and her brows pulled into a scowl. "It's not, but it sure isn't yours either," her voice rumbled, teeth clicking against each other as she emphasized her words.

Slowly, the scarred mare began to walk around, making a slow circle around the bulky white frame. Pale, blue-gray eyes narrowed and she stopped her movement when she got back to where she had started. She was bulkier, a little taller, and had way more sharply ended spines on her figure compared Takala's own. Where this mare no doubt be good at certain aspects of combat, Takala had her speed and clawed legs to defend and attack others. If they were to fight, she had more than enough confidence in herself. Her toothy maw pulled up into a snide smirk, as if she were looking down on the mare. "You better move along now. I don't want to mistake you for my next meal."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:42 am
xX Green Tea Tree Xx

It seemed she had pressed a nerve with that one and the thought just made her smile and she watched as the other began to pace. Dom turned her body to stay facing her while she did so and couldn't help but sneer back at her with a wicked smile. "I guess it just means this area is fair game then." She said clicking her claws slightly, red gaze locked onto the other female as she assessed her. She was tough looking, the scars alone showed that she'd been in a number of fights. It was impressive and alluring all at once. Another that lived for bloodsport. Not that she knew she lived for it, but by her demeanor alone she figured she at least could handle her own.

When she remarked that she should move along Dom took a step towards her and gave her a toothy grin in return. "Please. I wouldn't be worth the time it took to kill. I've no meat on me." She said whipping her tail back and forth in agitation. "Besides, I'm not looking to fight you just yet. While I'm all for a one on one, I'm not in the mood to fight without a decent enough reason." She said looking her over once more. Though she was curious to see what she had. The thought of fighting her thrilled her but she wasn't going to let her know that. At least not right now.

"Unless you want to fight." She added with a small taunt. She wondered if she'd bite. The thought aroused her senses a bit and made her blood run hot. She wanted the female to fight back, it was something she found exciting and fun. Though her form of fun was far different than anyone else's view of it. To most she was a monster, some vile creature from the depths of hell sent to walk upon the lands tormenting everyone in her path. But hey, whatever floats your boat right?

Flicking her tail behind her she watched her 'opponent' since she wasn't sure if the mare was going to fight her or not. While she really didn't want to fight she wouldn't mind the exercise from it. It had been a few days since she had a decent spar with someone that could actually fight back fairly. NOT that she purposely chose those that couldn't fight back. Most of the time she fought because she wanted to eat them, nothing more. Though territory disputes were always a thing.

“What shall it be?” Her voice was calm and simple, her teeth glistening as she shared a toothy grin. Maybe she was egging her on just a little bit, it made things more fun.

WC: 456  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:39 pm
Fair game, she snorted at the thought. As if she would let this area be taken over now that it was being challenged. It would be like a fun game, something to keep her occupied and entertained for the small duration that it lasted. Takala was sure that she could play this game with the white, spiked mare and there was little doubt in Takala's mind that she would be successful. "Fair game.... I don't like the idea of fair game," she spoke curtly.

Her dark eyes narrowed as the mare approached her, her lip curling as a low snarl escaped her throat. She was far too close for Takala's liking. The tip of her slender tail flicked sharply as her great clawed feet moved to take a step away. There was no reason to trust this mare, no reason to let her close, and she would never be stupid enough to let someone within tail's reach of her. "You may not yet, but you could. I know what it's like around other predators. You want a challenge, something to entertain you. I'm no fool," she all but hissed. And while Takala believed herself better than some dumb herbivore, she was easy to annoy and certainly easy to trick into some sort of contest of strength. She loved gloating, she loved being able to be the winner and champion of strength and challenged many who looked stronger than herself to battle and skirmishes. She had scuffled even with skin walkers, despite how foolhardy others would find such an endeavor. Takala was always itching for a fight, though she played it off with her cool, aloof demeanor.

Perhaps this encounter would be a different story.

As the mare spoke again, Takala's toothy maw spread into a wild, unnerving grin. She knew this mare was taunting her, treating her like a play thing and the black haired mare knew better than to play into it, but how could she resist? "Maybe I do. It would be fun to teach you some manners." Her talons dug into the ground, leaving deep furrows in the earth as she lifted them and shifted on her legs, tail twitching in eager anticipation. She wanted to strike, she wanted to see blood spill on the white mares scaly coat. Her lips curled in unspoken glee at the idea.

With practiced movements, the predatory mare began moving, carefully watching the red-eyed mare as she walked about in the wooded area. "If you want to play, fine. You've been making my claws itch since I met you." She snapped her toothy maw, displaying the sharp points of her teeth. "What do you say, welp? Do you want me to entertain you?" Takala wanted to play with the white mare, but not quite yet. She wanted to milk her current situation for all it was worth, see how this contender worked and ticked.

AstoriaFallen

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff