Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A flight of color (Morrigan x Zuleikha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:28 am
This is a private roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Morrigan and Mistalina13's Zuleikha. Do not post without permission.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Mistalina13s Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:06 pm
User Image Extending her wings she took a moment to look around. She wasn't anywhere she was familiar with and this was the furthest she'd been from home and quite frankly she was a little lost. However her hopes were up and she wasn't in any danger so she wasn't overly concerned.

Finding a decent spot to get a better view of the area she looked around, her dark hair blowing around her as she gazed from her perch she decided she'd go for a little stroll in the meadow that was nearby. Leaping forward she allowed her wings to carry her in a glide towards the ground.

The temperature was warm and the air was dry but she didn't really let that slow her down. She honestly didn't mind the heat so much, if it had been humid she'd be miserable but the heat was something she could deal with.

Deciding to try and find some odd things to bring back to her favorite nephew she started to scour the ground for anything dead or beyond ugly.

mistalina13
Sorry it sucks! XD

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:58 am
For a time it would be quiet as Morrigan tended to her task but eventually a sizeable shadow would pass over her, flying in wide arcs. Not many came out this way and that made Zuleikha curious. This mare certainly looked pretty from the air, delightfully contrasting coat and plumage - a tail like that betrayed hippogryph ancestry too. Hmn. Curious. It was a bit longer before she would come in for a closer look, waiting to see if the other mare intended to stay or more on. She landed nearby, making a show of it of course, tossing her mane and fluffing her wings before she settled them. Memorable first impressions were everything, in her mind.

"Who might you be?" Her tone was even, pleasant and tinged with a hint of open curiosity. Now that she had seen the talons on the other mare Zuleikha wondered where she had come from. She had not met many other hippogryphs since coming to this area. She had not seen this one before as far as she knew. Someone this pleasing to look at certainly would not have escaped her notice for long.

She was already making the beginnings of a plan in her mind. Not too detailed though, until she knew this mare could be reeled in....

"My name is Zuleikha." It was offered freely in hopes that it would coax out an answer.

AstoriaFallen
I thought I had answered this one. Sorry D: D: D:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:03 pm
mistalina13
It happens ^^

A mare appeared before her after long, she was bright like a tropical bird and held similar colors like her own but in a much fancier way. You couldn't help but look at her and almost admire her for how elegant she looked. While her nephews had a thing for the ugly, unnatural and somewhat grotesque, she had a taste for things that were pretty and appealing to look at. This mare was definitely that.

When she spoke she couldn't help but turn to face her and dance her wings against her side. "Someone who is much like you it would seem." She spoke back, her voice soft with a light thrum in it. "Morrigan." She dipped her head slightly, "I like your name. Zuleikha. It's foreign; unique and captivating." She spoke truth in her words. "Much like you." Sometimes she couldn't help the words that spilled forth from her lips.

WC: 151  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:30 pm
Much like her indeed...

Zuleikha was quite obviously pleased. Someone showing tangible interest was delightful in more ways than one. It had been quite a while since anyone had been this curious about her. The ego stroking it gave her was pleasing and it made her more optimistic about the situation. "You certainly aren't bad yourself, Morrigan." One with such eye pleasing plumage should certainly not discount themselves! That and if she were being selfishly honest pure humility and submissiveness would loose its charm for her eventually.

"If you would like - perhaps we could hunt, or forage, then get out of the sun for a while?" Just a little lure. They could work together and hopefully Morrigan would be inclined to stay.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:22 am
mistalina13
just a poke reminder <3 I know RL can get busy so no rush. ^^

The feathers in her mane danced in the light breeze and her hair hugged at her neck and chest as she casually watched the female across from her. As the female spoke she cocked her head slightly and gave a small nod. Sharp talons gripped the earth beneath her at the thought of hunting and she gave the mare a smile. The thrill of a good hunt was always a plus in her book. "I think that would be lovely. Do you have a preference as to which you'd like to do?" Either option sounded delightful to her so she didn't have an qualms with what they ended up doing. She figured since the mare had brought it up she'd give her the option to decide. Foraging sounded a little less taxing in the long run though and she was beginning to lean more towards that particular option. She would wait until Zuleikha shared her opinion on the matter though, it's not like either of them were due to be somewhere else, as far as she knew anyways.

While she waited for her response she figured she could at least delve a little deeper into the history of the vibrant mare. "Do you have a spot around here?" The question was in reference to the getting out of the sun bit, she hadn't seen any notable dwellings from her short trip to the area but that didn't mean there weren't any. Plus it was a way of asking if she lived nearby without being too intrusive. While she was all about getting to know someone, there was always a nice thrill in being less than forthcoming with the questions. "I myself am just traveling through, I like to find things to bring back to my Nephews." She figured she could give a tiny bit about herself, perhaps it would encourage the mare to ask a bit more about her. She didn't want to just tell her everything after all.

Bringing up her Nephews made her want to ask Zuleikha if she had any family as well, but that could wait. She had given the female plenty to answer so far and she didn't want to ask too much at once. Taking a moment to look towards the sky she shifted her wings and smiled. It was a very pleasant day and she hoped that it remained as such. Perhaps the two of them could go for a little flight later. While Morrigan wasn't one to spend all her time in the sky she enjoyed it on days like this, especially if the company is good. She understood if the mare had other obligations but she hoped that wasn't the case.

WC: 450  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:41 pm
- Zuleikha -
"Foraging might be a bit better, for now at least." Only so much would be out worth hunting here in the daylight hours. So it was bound to take considerable time to track something down - unless she happened to be particularly fond of making snacks of small things like squirrels or chipmunks. (Too much work for too little meat, in Zuleikha's mind.)

"I have many places, as I tend to come and go." Some were hers, others belonged to pets, but it was rare for her to stay in one place for too overly long. "I do not mind sharing them if the sun gets to be too much." There was one not far away even. The stallion who lived there once had upset her, since she'd been through with him he was driven him off and she kept the place for herself. "It would be quite the shame to loose pleasant company so soon because of something as simple as too much sun."

Her tail flicked and she smiled. "That sounds like a lovely endeavor. Perhaps we might find something suitable for your nephews while we forage." She looked about, not quite sure on which way to go from here. "Is there anything in particular you like best?" Clover, flowers and other curious plants were rather spread out over the area.

((And from here down is Discord logging!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:26 am
- Morrigan -
Foraging it was! Morrigan was quite relieved because she really didn't want to try and do anything that exerted herself in this warmth. Plus after all the traveling she had been doing it was nice to move at a slow pace for once. "So you're familiar with the area then, that's going to help considerably." It was more of a statement instead of a question, but by the mares words she lived around here most likely.

Feathers danced with the compliment of the other and the rainbow colored mare gave a warm smile towards her. "That would be lovely, and I don't think the sun would deter me enough to leave before due time." When it came to plants there wasn't much she wasn't interested in and gave herself a moment to think. "I am far less picky than my nephews, they like anything weird, odd or dead." She hoped her words weren't a put off.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:45 pm
- Zuleikha -
"I am." Enough to be of use in this endeavor at any rate. She started on her way through the grass, some parting and some crunching under claw and hoof. "I remember a few spots where very strange flowers grow. Perhaps your nephew might be pleased with those..." Morrigan would not know for certain until she saw them most likely.

"In any case there should be some suitably tender blossoms along the way that are rather delightful. I haven't found their like outside this region." It never ceased to amaze her how plentiful food was south of the mountains. It was like being spoiled every single day.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games