Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:40 pm
After the commercial break the crowd was getting restless, Just then A rose appeared on screen and the cfrowd cheered. Many here in the audience tonight had watched the Olympics and knew that Miranda Rose had won a gold medal in boxing at the Olympic games in Rio. And as she appeared. It was clear she had it with her, as well as her championship. She was, curiously,wearing her wrestling gear and she was also holding a Microphone

She would slide under the ring ropes. Miranda was wearing a red sports bra and shorts,her hands covered with small fingerless leather gloves.Putting the microphone to her lips. "Mmmm...It is good to be back" The crowd would start to chant "U.S.A" Repeatedly as the now Olympian would shake her head. "It was once said about the US Hockey team that it is not the name on the back that is important,but the name on the front." Another round of Patriotic Chants broke out. "Whoever said that,has clearly never met me." The adulation suddenly turned to rage as this woman put herself above the country that made her. how dare 3she. "It isn't the country that won a gold medal,it was me. It wasn't the United States who have won every woman's championship and scrap of medal in every promotion that it's competed in. It was me. In fact. I will prove it to you. every stupid a** person here. I want a matcdh,and I want it now. Not just any match either. it will be for both my title,and my medal. Lewt's see if just anyone can win these things, or if it truly was me"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:02 pm
I can make it oh soooooo.....

Suddenly this cheery upbeat music played as a young blonde lady adorned in glittery purple wrestling gear made her way down to the ring, hi-fiving random fans along the way.

As she made her way up into the ring the woman would make a sexy pose outside the ring ropes before entering the ring.

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:10 pm
Miranda would raise her eyebrow as the no-name made her way to the ring. when she finally stepped into the ring,Miranda would take the offensive,before the match was even underway, Miranda would attempt to grab the woman and throw her into a corner  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:15 pm
The match hadn't even started yet, hell this woman hadn't even fully gotten into the ring before Miranda was on her pulling her into the ring and quickly being flung into the corner.  

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:22 pm
She had followed her quickly,attempting a combonation of punches to the body in the coner. the ropes would seem to shake with every impat, if successful. There was a reason she was the best boxer in the world,a reason that gold belonged to her  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:26 pm
The woman was now being peppered by body shots, she would try to defend herself but Miranda was being quick as a referee tried to get in between them to at least start this match.  

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:28 pm
Miranda would take a step back and open her arms wide* "Let's go, then! What the hell?" She would wait for the bell  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:33 pm
The ref would look to see if this woman was even capable to continue in this match that once again let me iterate hasn't even started yet...

The woman would nod in agreement and thus the ref would signal for the match to begin.  

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:35 pm
As soon as the bell rang,Miranda would attempt to assert her dominance with aq 1-2 combination to the face of the young woman  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:39 pm
The woman would try to block the combo only to get suckered with the 2 of the 1-2 combo...

...meanwhile, standing at the ramp surprisingly is the new Legacy Champion, the Lone Wolf himself. Why is he even out here at this match of all matches?  

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:49 pm
Miranda would drag her out to the middle of the ring and attempt a knee in the gut  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:59 pm
The woman is winded as she's kneed in the gut, dropping to one knee.  

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:11 pm
Miranda would look at the Legacy Champion and crack her neck before grabbing the kneeling woman and shoving her between her own legs. She would then pick up her as if for a powerbomb. But rather then stop her rotation on her shoulder she would allow her to continue up into the air before attempting a brutal European uppercut. If this was successful, she would roll her on her back, put her foot on her chest and raise her hand in victory, all the while staring holes into Lauri Henry  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:22 pm
The woman was helpless as Miranda would hoist her up in the powerbomb only to be blindslided not expecting this finisher she lands on the mat like a rag-doll.

3... its over.  

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:31 am
Miranda would nod and motion for her championship to be put around her waist,her gold medal was also brought to her. She would call for a microphone and got it she would then Lean across the ropes and shout at the Officials "get this worthless b***h out of my ring. She walked back towards lauri,stepping over this girl as if she were a dead thing. "Sorry,I don't normally leave trash in my office but as you can see you caught me as I was doing some fall cleaning. I am kinda busy right now,in fact But is there anything I can do for our Legacy Champion?" She was unsure what Lauri Henry wanted from her and she was more than a little unease. Her unease appeared as annoyance  
Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff