User Image

He has always wanted out, has always hated the life he has forced himself to live. Being a "host" meant that he was to entertain his client in whatever ways they wanted. Most of his clients were men since it was his preference but every now and then he would be personally requested by an interested female. Mikoto is a very popular "host" and was rarely ever given time to himself to relax at "home" since he was always picked to carry out certain jobs. But he wants out. He feels used up and tossed aside and as the rules state, he cannot fall in love or date anyone and can only have relations with a paying client so he feels alone and unimportant. He wonders when someone will cherish him as much as he wishes to be cherished.

The story:
___ is a new client of Mikoto's who keeps requesting him only but never does anything to him, only takes him to nice places and talks with him. It was the first time he didn't have to do anything unsavory so Mikoto finds it difficult to adjust but eventually learns to enjoy it and always looks forward to his visits. After some time, Mikoto finds himself falling for the man but cannot admit such things since it was against the rules for him to fall for a client and trouble them, a rule that if broken can be punishable however the "boss" sees fit. So Mikoto keeps the feelings inside and after some time refuses to see ___ and asks them to find him someone else to entertain him. What will ___do? .

If you are interested in the rp and want to try out one of the ideas or even supply an idea of your own with the same host theme, please pm me! If you want to do that rp via pms, I am okay with that as well. Pms is unlimited but I will only be looking for one person for the 1x1 in the forum. If it is taken, I will state as such!

P.S. Please click picture for his profile.

Profile Layout:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Looks like: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Seme, Uke, or Seke:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b]