User Image

Aiden is an aspiring reporter/author that isn't afraid to get his hands dirty to get the latest scoop or a bit of inspiration for a juicy story. He would like to say he is better than other reporters, but he can't really do so without lying. In order to get a good story, there will always be sacrifices. Aiden is desperate for a new story that will make his name big and get him a promotion, so when he was given the job to bring down a story on a local mob, he was defiantly game.

The story:
This is where your character comes in. ____ is the Mob's boss and he can have whatever kind of attitude that you want for him. When Aiden starts poking his nose around and finally gets caught, ____ holds him hostage in his home, deciding what to do with the nosy reporter. This will be an rp on his time stuck with the boss of the mob and promise of ever leaving.

If you are interested in the rp and want to try out one of the ideas or even supply an idea of your own with the same host theme, please pm me! If you want to do that rp via pms, I am okay with that as well. Pms is unlimited but I will only be looking for one person for the 1x1 in the forum. If it is taken, I will state as such!

P.S. Please click picture for his profile.

Profile Layout:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Looks like: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Seme, Uke, or Seke:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b]