User Image

My name is Dante Cylus and I am 23 years old. I am a male of course and although I am straight, I am beginning to explore new things so a cute male wouldn't be too bad I am sure. Don't misunderstand, I am not a player, I am a kind man that enjoys peace, but what I do for a living sometimes calls for violence. My occupation? Well, does the leader of my family's Japanese Mob count as a job? My father was notorious for being a merciless man that gave fear to all of the other gangs in the city, but I think he has softened at his old age. I also believe that my clan had earned more respect when I became the head of it. I am not violent, will give mercy where it is needed and try to avoid battles between the families although I will admit that I can be a fierce fighter when things don't go as planned. Other than my daily life of learning and honing the title in my home, there is not much to me that can be seen as interesting.

The story:
Hello there! Okay, so as you can tell, this is one of my characters Dante that I am gonna try out an rp for. You saw his history so I am sure you know where this is gonna go somewhat. He is gonna get involved somehow with your character because insert name here got into the middle of a feud between his family and another's and Dante saved him or your character can be a member of the other family they are feuding with. Whichever one you choose.

If you are interested in the rp and want to try out one of the ideas or even supply an idea of your own with the same host theme, please pm me! If you want to do that rp via pms, I am okay with that as well. Pms is unlimited but I will only be looking for one person for the 1x1 in the forum. If it is taken, I will state as such!

P.S. Please click picture for his profile..

Profile Layout:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Looks like: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Seme, Uke, or Seke:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b]