User Image

Alexander has always been a delicate man who is protected by a wolf whose life he saved when it was a pup. He always followed the rules as a dedicated teacher and never once thought about breaking them before.

Alexander is teaching a new year and is late to his own lesson, where he finds one of his students asleep on his desk. ((Where your character comes in.)) A little annoyed by this, Alexander shakes the boy awake, thinking that he might have a trouble maker on his hands this year when the boy lifts his head and Alexander's heart begins to race.

The story:
It is a Yoai RP between my character Alexander(the teacher) and your character (the student). You can choose how your character reacts to Alexander and whether your character likes him at first or not.

If you are interested in the rp and want to try out one of the ideas or even supply an idea of your own with the same host theme, please pm me! If you want to do that rp via pms, I am okay with that as well. Pms is unlimited but I will only be looking for one person for the 1x1 in the forum. If it is taken, I will state as such!

P.S. Please click picture for his profile.

Profile Layout:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Looks like: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Seme, Uke, or Seke:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b]