Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Tell me your troubles (Dimitri x Bayonet)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:55 pm
This is a private Roleplay betweeen AstoriaFallen's Dimitri and Foku's Bayonet.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee Fokushi's Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:56 pm
Bayonet was tired of walking. He had been walking almost non-stop for the past week and a half trying to reach the Piedmont before fall set in. His thoughts swayed to Dahlia and he felt a pang before shaking his head and looking forward. There was no point looking back. He was sure that she had already moved on. Pining after her is impractical. Bayonet stopped and took in his surroundings he had stopped in a small valley filled with flowers. His eyes wandered the area looking towards the tall mountain of in the distance. Sighing in resignation he estimated that he still had a couple of days travel before he reached his destination. Sighing again he started walking again.

WC: 120  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:57 pm
User ImageDimi was quite enjoying life and was just admiring everything as he walked through the lands. He never really traveled with any destination in mind, he just liked to see where he ended up. Tossing his pale mane he glanced around with a soft gaze and flicked his tail behind him as he moved along at a leisurely pace. While there was plenty of things he could probably do he just wanted to take in the world around him for the time being. His attention was drawn by someone else in the area and he finally came into view of whom he had noticed. It was a chocolate colored stallion and he paused in his steps to watch him for a moment before calling out to him. “Hello.” His voice was soft but carried in the wind.

WC: 137  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:58 pm
Stopping  when he heard the voice, He looked around trying to find the source when his eyes landed on a blue and cream colored stallion standing across the way. He couldn’t make out his specific features but then again he really didn’t care. He sighed once more, his natural instinct telling him to just ignore the stallion and be on his way. His mind flashed back to Dahlia and their meeting. He grimaced as he reluctantly turned his head and grunted back a response. “Hello.” He dispassionately turned forward again and tried to make a quick getaway. He didn’t feel like dealing with another creature insistent upon formal niceties.

WC: 109  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:59 pm
User ImageHe watched as the stallion seemed to be disinterested in furthering any conversation and he cocked his head slightly as he watched his posture. It was easy to see that he didn’t want to talk to anyone and he looked down in the dumps. “Did you want to talk about it?” He figured he’d throw it out there, just in case he wanted to get it off his chest, though by the looks of things the male wanted to be alone.

WC: 81  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:00 pm
Stopping short, Bayonet looked at the male again. He didn’t realize his feelings were so clearly written on his face. He had never made it a habit to hide his emotions so he figured it was to be expected. He contemplated telling the male about his problem but didn’t really want to think about it. Huffing at a funny thought he turned to the male and said with a lopsided smirk though it didn’t really meet his eyes, ”An unfortunate creature fell out of the sky. You would almost think she didn’t know how to fly….” He looked back towards the North not really seeing the mountain just thinking about the righteous anger she displayed when she confronted him. “....She asked me not to tell anyone that…” He looked towards the other stallion again and sighed resigning himself to stay and talk. Who knows he might have something to help him with whatever he was dealing with.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:01 pm
User ImageEverything about the male portrayed sadness and when he spoke it was even clearer to him with the way he sounded. He couldn’t help but frown, it seemed that there was something about the way he spoke about the animal that had fallen into him. It was almost a form of affection in his mind. “I’m sure she won’t mind.” He said softly to him, it appeared she had been dear to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:02 pm
Flipping his mane, Bayonet rolled his eyes, “I’m sure she won’t.” He stated tersely Slightly mocking the stallion. He didn’t want to talk to this guy. It hurt to think about Dahlia and he imagined talking about it wouldn’t make the feeling go away. He shifted his stance stomping a hoof in irritation and shot a glare at the large male standing across from him. He wasn’t angry at him. Hell he didn’t even know where the anger had come from. It was impractical but he just couldn’t seem to dispel it. “I’m sure she won’t mind because she shouldn’t be wasting her time thinking about me.” He paused wincing almost imperceptibly “Just like I should get over her.” He murmured. His head hung painfully low never having been that low, trained to hold his head high and proud. His body burned and he forgot about the stallion briefly as he tried to rationalize his feelings.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:59 am
User ImageHe watched the stallion carefully, he pondered leaving himself but had already started to chisel slowly away at his walls. He listened to him speak and he gave a small nod of his head and flicked his tail behind him slightly. He wanted to tell him he might be wrong but it was clear to him that he was hurting. Perhaps it would be best if he let the mare go. “Do you mind me asking what happened?” He piped up wondering if that might help him get it off his chest.

WC: 92  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:03 am
Shaking his head he thought for a second. It wasn’t practical to discuss everything he was feeling with the stallion that he had never met before. Looking at the stallion he sighed and just gave up trying to rationalize. He was too tired to keep trying to think of this subjectively and frankly he just wanted this to stop plaguing him. “A few weeks ago I met a mare and after we spent some time traveling to the ocean together we went our separate ways.” He stated not really thinking or wanting to elaborate into the deeper side of things. I mean h was still talking to a stranger even if he was about to spill his heart out in front of him. “I left her on the beach because I didn’t know what I was feeling in regards to her, So I left to sort it out.”

WC: 148  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:06 am
User ImageThat really didn’t really make a lot of sense to him. Just leave her there? No wonder the male was in so much turmoil. To end things like that, there was no closure for him. This was starting to make sense to him now. “I think perhaps the way you left things is what’s keeping you troubled.” he stated towards the male and pondered how he could even help the poor guy. “Did you figure out your emotions after you left?”

WC: 81  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:08 am
Bayonet shook his head. He had rationalized it a thousand times in his head, he didn’t see the point of wasting her time with his half baked emotions when she could could be exploring the world. Also he just felt it in his heart that… No matter what he felt for her he still wasn’t the one for her. He sighed and flipped his mane to the side. “I figured out It doesn’t matter what I feel for her. I wasn’t right for her so it was illogical for me to monopolize her time and waste our time with something that couldn’t work.” Even as he said the words out loud he still felt the oppressive sadness loom over him. His own words didn’t make him feel any better.

WC: 129  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:11 am
User ImageGiving a small twist of his lips as he listened to the male speak he really didn’t agree with what he had been saying. How did he know it wouldn’t have worked? And just because you didn’t think you were right for someone didn’t mean it was true. Tossing his head a little he flicked his tail behind him and let out a soft sight. “Are you okay with that decision you made though?” He didn’t think he was, simply by the way he sounded.

WC: 85  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff