[FIN] One with shadows [Gloom/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:56 pm
And yet again, he was in Other Ashdown. Shun grunted lowly as he continued to trek on through the rain. He paused at some point as he could have sworn he saw something flying off in the distance. Rather than take any chances with that, thinking it could potentially be gulls, he ducked around the corner of a building, sticking to the shadows of it for the time being.

He had no idea how well they could see stuff in the dark. But he didn't really want to draw all that much attention to himself.

Azuredreamdfs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:10 pm
Eventually Shun would realize that the drizzle of rain was no longer falling upon him. In fact, the shadows seemed to be a bit darker around him and within them, of course, were a pair of white glowing eyes that trailed between his legs as he walked.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:17 pm
Shun paused when he realized that the rain had stopped falling upon him, along with the fact that his immediate surroundings seemed to darken. Slowly, carefully, he began to check what was around him. It wasn't until he looked down that he saw the white glowing eyes there between his legs. Quickly, he stepped back, bringing his hands up a little defensively.

"What..."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:28 pm
Backing up like that meant that Shun was right back into the drizzle of the rain. It was only within the dark shadows that he was not getting rained upon.

"Y'shouldn't be getting wet," came what was likely a familiar voice. The shadows merged together and the white eyes were now attached to a face that was like a marten but no longer wearing a domino mask. "Y'can get sick, especially when it's cold."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:32 pm
Once the shadows spoke, Shun realized he had heard this voice before. Once the shadows formed something more recognizable, he saw the creature that had kept Lady company during the ball.

"Hard to not get wet in this place. I would rather deal with the rain awhile than the gulls from this side," he huffed. He chanced glancing around the corner to see if the shadowy forms in the sky were still off in the distance.

"Surprised you would care about my well-being like that, anyway."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:12 pm
"They're rude," Gloom said, clearly speaking of the gulls. "They will take y'shinies and yell bad things at ya." The shadows seemed to darken and lengthened, almost as if they were pushing things away or keeping them back.

It was very possibly the case.

Glowing white eyes blinked, Gloom letting out a small huff. "Y'shouldn't be. Gloom is the playful one but he is also the friendly one. Do not forget it. Y'player characters need to be whole and well."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:16 pm
"Yes. I noticed. All too well," Shun muttered under his breath.

He briefly eyed the shadows around them, noticing the subtle shift in them, but he addressed Gloom once more, raising his brow at the creature's interesting choice of words.

"...I am what now?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:18 pm
"Y'a player character," he repeated. "Did y'think y'were a non-player character? That's silly."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:20 pm
"I... am not certain what that means," he said slowly.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:18 pm
"It means exactly what it sounds like." Gloom paused, head tilting to study the man. "Y'part of all of this."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:34 pm
"Well... yes. I know that much. I became a part of this ever since the Blackfriar's incident," he commented, "So what does that make you, then?"

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:49 pm
"Gloom," he answered simply. "The Playful One. Y'know that already, why are y'asking again?"

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:50 pm
Shun opened his mouth. Then closed it again. He drew in a deep breath, then placed a hand over his face.

"Yes. I knew that. I mean what is your role in all of this?"

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:53 pm
"Gloom helps when Gloom can." Like why Shun was not getting rained on and the shadows around him seemed to be keeping things away.

Like othergulls.

"Keeps y'safe when Gloom can. Sometimes teaches."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:02 pm
Shun tilted his head, folding his arms over his chest.

"Teach what?"

Azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas