Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
*waltzes in, covered in dust and cobwebs and spiders*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:30 pm
Well, would ya lookee here, Miss gia is back from the dead AND with a spiffy new username. I SINCERELY apologize for just outright vanishing. School and life and everything got in the way and I lost any and all interest in doing anything creative....but, after talking to fallenjedi1191 about his character, I've figured it might be time to come back and bring a'kire back to life..better and madder than ever...

So, is it too much to ask for her lord status back >.> Or will that all be null and void since new rp...can she be a lord anyways...err, lady?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:49 pm
Welcome back! No worries - we left the status the same since we all ..um... redface kinda disappeared LOL Wonyky is now the Emperor (Rahl went on hiatus and never came back!) so you may want to get in touch with him to cook up a storyline..and OMG we are all a little cobwebby - kinda stalling til we come up with some ideas - with you here we should get moving fast - great to have you back your Majesty!
Gia the Queen of Mars
Well, would ya lookee here, Miss gia is back from the dead AND with a spiffy new username. I SINCERELY apologize for just outright vanishing. School and life and everything got in the way and I lost any and all interest in doing anything creative....but, after talking to fallenjedi1191 about his character, I've figured it might be time to come back and bring a'kire back to life..better and madder than ever...

So, is it too much to ask for her lord status back >.> Or will that all be null and void since new rp...can she be a lord anyways...err, lady?

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:54 pm
Nia Phoenix
Welcome back! No worries - we left the status the same since we all ..um... redface kinda disappeared LOL Wonyky is now the Emperor (Rahl went on hiatus and never came back!) so you may want to get in touch with him to cook up a storyline..and OMG we are all a little cobwebby - kinda stalling til we come up with some ideas - with you here we should get moving fast - great to have you back your Majesty!
Gia the Queen of Mars

Hrm...perhaps a rule of two style can be set in order...I'll message him asap and see what we can cook up. Though if his character is hellbent on revenge, what's to say my character wont try and usurp his position while he's distracted wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:13 am
Gia the Queen of Mars
Nia Phoenix
Gia the Queen of Mars

Hrm...perhaps a rule of two style can be set in order...I'll message him asap and see what we can cook up. Though if his character is hellbent on revenge, what's to say my character wont try and usurp his position while he's distracted wink

the plot thickens muhwahahahaha  

Stormtrooper 289
Crew

Dangerous Deadeye

19,475 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Trader 100

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:51 am
Stormtrooper 289
Gia the Queen of Mars
Nia Phoenix
Gia the Queen of Mars

the plot thickens muhwahahahaha

Well, if what wonyky has told me about his character, he's all about shadow.....A'kire can do her best to quell that...examples from the previous DoaNA rp are best to show....hehehe but she's got a bit of a backstory to her now and she's gone through some stuff

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games