User ImageUser Image

With Ezrasia in the pride, things would be different, dangerous even. He did not expect either Ezrasia or Azarias to return, but Ezrasia was nothing if not surprising. It was unfortunate that his numbers were low and he needed every able bodied sith he could get or he would just have them taken care of. Insubordination was bound to happen with Ezrasia around. It was just a matter of time.

He found Shyon waiting for him inside his den. She had gotten away from his daughter as soon as she could. He couldn't blame her for it. She was digging through his belongings, no doubt looking for something valuable to steal. His silver eyes watched her with interest, wondering when she was going to give up. He was smart enough to know not to hide his valuables inside his own den.

“Hello sister. Thank you for coming over on such short notice.” He said, walking toward her and sitting down. “I see that instead of bringing some strong lions with you, you found my lovely darling daughter.”

Shyon stopped and turned with a playful grin. “She wasn't too terrible luckily. I told her that we were going straight to the pride and she listened. She did not even kill a single cub on the way.” She said. “However she did want to pick of Azarias. I told her that she was enough of a handful as it was and that if I brought both of them to you, you would surely have one of them executed. Ezra said that it would be find, because Azarias was always your least favorite.”

That sounded about right. “Ezrasia is going to send word to Azarias and have him return to the pride.”

Shyon let out a laugh. “You are serious? Ezra is one thing. She might have some issues following orders, but Azarias? I have never heard you threaten to kill your own offspring more then him.” She had yet to meet Izrail the third of Majanga's flings, but knew that her brother cared about him deeply.

“We are low in numbers. At this point the jedi would crush us without much problem.” he stated. “Azarias might be an annoyance, but he is a great fighter who thinks quick on his feet. He will not need training like other outsiders. We can have him 'recruiting' in no time.”

“By recruiting, do you mean finding pretty females and knocking them up? Cause in the end that's really all he is good for.” Shyon retorted. “Look, it is your pride and your choices. I only came back to train your youngest brat.”

And after that she would go back to the rogue lands. She had other problems to deal with. As much as she enjoyed living in the pride, the rogue lands was where she belonged. Plus she was more useful to Majanga has an informant then a fighter.

“Speaking of, I might have let it slip that Izrail is here to Ezra.” She should have been able to predict how he was going to react. Luckily, she managed to dodge his swiping paw.

“Why would you do such a thing?” He yelled at his sister. She was causing more trouble for him. “Ezrasia will happily torment him until he feels like he has no choice but to leave the pride, that is if she doesn't kill him first.” The lioness saw any siblings as a threat.

Shyon rolled her eyes. “I know. Look, I told her Izrail has no intention of taking over the pride and that you said that he was completely worthless and incapable of violence. He'll be away with me anyways while Ezra is here. I will teach him how to fight her specifically if you would like.”

Majanga thought for a moment and grinned at his sister. Shyon was the only one who was allowed to see him when he was angry. She knew him better then anyone. “It would be rather interesting to see Izrail take on Ezrasia and win. What do you think? Would it be possible?”

Shyon snickered. Majanga and his favorites. He wanted Izrail to be the best he could be. There was no denying that. If he had a successor in his family he wanted it to be Izrail. “I cannot wait to see what it is that makes you believe in him so much. I will train him to the best of my ability and show him techniques that would help take down Ezra. But you do know the risk in this plan? If Ezra defeats him she isn't going to let him just walk away. And if he won and did not kill her, she would find a way to end his life sooner or later.”

“So we just make sure Izrail is prepared to kill her. And do you have your work cut out for you. The boy is a great hunter, but he cannot fight another lion without having issues. You will see when you meet him. When you train him I want you to take him far from here. I want him to stay safe from Ezrasia and Azarias. If you need me to I will have some sith go with you to keep you both safe.”

“I am sure we will be fine. I doubt your daughter would hunt us down. She would rather stay here and make sure she impresses you. Plus we will leave when she's away on a mission or something.” Shyon could take care of herself. In most fights she could handle herself. She was more worried about Izrail. He probably did not have any stealth skills. It was an annoyance, but she could work around it.

Majanga walked to the entrance of his den and surveyed the area. He could make out Ezrasia sending a bird off to inform Azarias. She turned and looked him straight in the eyes, a smirk on her face, before going back to he own business. “The sooner you and Izrail leave the better. She is going to seek him out and mess with his mind.”

Shyon moved to stand next to him and laid her head on his shoulder. “And you think that is a bad thing? He is going to have to learn about her. If he goes into the fight knowing nothing about her other then that she is his sister, then he will not want to fight her let alone kill her. But if he gets a chance to see her for what she truly is, then that hatred for her can turn into motivation to be stronger then her.”

A fair point, Majanga mused. Izrail had gained confidence in him once more. He did not want to ruin it already. “If they meet, so be it, but I want eyes on both Izrail and Ezrasia.”

“Of course Lord Majanga.” She responded bowing her head. “I will get right on it. Oh and brother, be sure not to get too stressed over this. You wouldn't want to start graying.” She gave him a grin before leaving the den.

WC: 1,191