Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
An Otome Training Session Between Friends

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:09 pm
Eridia had cleared out her schedule for a few weeks to work on her personal matters. She really hadn't gotten the time to fix up her new hive on the plains, so it was the time to make her drones do so while she spent her time elsewhere. Doing what exactly, she didn't know until she began sending letters to Fellah. She remembered he lived through these parts, it wouldn't be bad to pay him a visit. After all, they were... friends?

It was a weird concept to grasp, really. Having someone not use her for their personal gains or whatever messed up victimized thing she came up with. Wearing one of her night dresses a hat and umbrella, she went out to find his hive. It took her a while, but she managed to follow the address and find his farm. Not her usual cup of tea but what could she do? She couldn't buy everyone a luxurious hive! With grace she knocked on the door as patiently as she could muster and called out,

"Greetings! Anyone home?"

Unaru

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:52 pm
It was always a strange experience to have unexpected visitors at the rather remote hive. Fellah had been busy canning some smelly bulbs and tubers to sell next time he went into the city when he heard the knock on his hivedoor. The redblood grabbed a dish towel to clean his nubs as he made his way to greet the visitor.
Upon opening the door a wide grin spread across his face, ”Eridia! What a nice surprise, what'cha doin' out round these parts?” he asked, opening the door completely to invite her in.
The hive was incredibly sparse, though the omni-present smell of good old country cooking gave the farmhive a very cozy feeling. ”I'd greet ya properly, but my hands are a bit dirty from canning from produce,” he explained as he continued to wipe off the grime with the dish rag.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:59 pm
"Fellah!" She squealed. Oh, she was glad she did find his hive Eridia said taking a peek before being invited in. With a friendly smile she closed her umbrella and with a little skip she walked inside.

"I am trying to put together my mansion hive here in the plains. Bought some land, just need to wait until my drones arrange the furniture, trim the weeds, plant some flowers... Just the norm. Thought I'd pay you a visit, to see how you're doing..." She giggled. "Definitely glad to see you are well. That's ok, you may not be able to greet me but I surely can!" She gave him a hug despite the warning. Besides, dirt couldn't possibly stain her clothes much right? "This is a nice hive. Thank you for letting me in even if I didn't announce my visit. Hope I'm not interrupting you much..."

Eridia looked at the grime and the rag, then down her dress. s**t, s**t, s**t. Lovedad would kill her. She shrugged the dress thing like it was nothing. Gotta keep it cool, gotta keep it cool. "SO!" She said, trying hard not to look at her dress. "You live here on your own? Is canning produce the oooonly thing you do or do you have other ways to have fun?" She teased.

Unaru

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:55 am
While the redblood was glad to see his friend, he grimaced at the mess on her dress. Anyone who knew Eridia even a bit, knew that it was of course a big deal. "Ya know, I could probably get that out with some club soda before it stains," he offered, quite handy with both domestic and outdoors necessities.
"Well Papabuff lives here too, but he's too big fer the hive. He usually patrols 'round the farm, but fer the most part yeah." He said, his bright smile returning. "Well, I mean there is plenty'a work to do 'round here, but I definitely love my dating sims and soaps when I got some down time." He answered in regards to what he does for fun.

ImaginationsParadise

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff