Lonely Friend

13,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:52 pm
kuso...

):

I know it's weird but I wanted to learn how to read and talk but not write and hear. Makes no sense I know.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:17 pm
B0LLI
kuso...

):

I know it's weird but I wanted to learn how to read and talk but not write and hear. Makes no sense I know.
It's not that weird. You want to learn the language for entertainment purpose, rather than social interaction. Am I correct? I can read okay, and I can understand better than I can speak.  

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

B0LLI

Lonely Friend

13,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:00 pm
Sailor Blue Rose
B0LLI
kuso...

):

It's not that weird. You want to learn the language for entertainment purpose, rather than social interaction. Am I correct? I can read okay, and I can understand better than I can speak.

No. I just want to understand signs in Japanese when I visit Japan and be able to say the right thing to other Japanese people. Also because I'm working at a Japanese grocery store. (Many things are in Japanese.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:07 pm
B0LLI
Sailor Blue Rose
B0LLI
kuso...

):

No. I just want to understand signs in Japanese when I visit Japan and be able to say the right thing to other Japanese people. Also because I'm working at a Japanese grocery store. (Many things are in Japanese.)
Oh, I didn't think of that, but that's a very good reason too. I would recommend the kana flashcard from White Rabbit Press, and go to any bookstore that has a language section, and get a book of beginning kanji. It should have at least have 100 kanji. Go through 5 a week.  

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

B0LLI

Lonely Friend

13,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:47 am
Sailor Blue Rose
B0LLI
Sailor Blue Rose
B0LLI
kuso...

):

Oh, I didn't think of that, but that's a very good reason too. I would recommend the kana flashcard from White Rabbit Press, and go to any bookstore that has a language section, and get a book of beginning kanji. It should have at least have 100 kanji. Go through 5 a week.

If I can find such book at my library. XD But yeah it's not a bad idea at all! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:25 pm
B0LLI
Sailor Blue Rose
B0LLI
Sailor Blue Rose
B0LLI
kuso...

):

If I can find such book at my library. XD But yeah it's not a bad idea at all! Thanks!
A library may, but a bookstore should hopefully. If all else fails... Amazon.  

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces