User Image

xxxxxx S I M P L E x I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Yuuki Knight
Nickname: Yuu
Place of Birth:France, in a hospital.
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Language(s): English and French
Occupation: Bartender at a popular night club. (Lied about her age)

xxxxxx O U T E Rx A P P E R A N C E

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 144
Hair color: Dark gray
Eye color: Amber
Tattoos: One on her right shoulder, down her spine, a sleeve on her left arm and one behind her left ear.
Piercings: Yuuki has three piercings on her right and upper lobe and two on her left one on her standard lobe and the other on her helix and also her nipples.

xxxxxx W H A T xT Ox E X P E C T

Personality: Yuuki's what they call a rebel and a party animal. She doesn't bide by the rules but goes against them, she finds life more meaningful that way. Yuuki's a clever girl, she's got a mouth filled with sarcastic lines and blunt honesty. Getting into quite a bit of fights caused Yuuki's quick-witted trait. Her eyes like to roam around pages from a book every now and then her friends call her an occasional bookworm.

♛ White wine
♛ Spicy foods
♛ Books
♛ Parties
♛ Weapons

Dislikes:
♛ Being controlled
♛ Cops
♛ Sweets
♛ Women with no self-respect

Skills:
♛ Great liar
♛ Fighter/Gunner
♛ Charismatic
♛ Great at parties

xxxxxx M I G H Tx Ix A D D

Position: Seme
Fears: Being Kidnapped
Habits: Drinking wine, Cooking spicy foods, Going to a tattoo parlor, Getting high
Turn-ons: Intelligent and experienced women, someone who can cook, someone who stands by her and the decisions she makes. A woman who isn't judgemental.
Secrets: The tattoo behind her ear is her brother's name who died from an unknown cause which she refuses to talk about. Yuuki's has killed a man for trying to rape her. She's spent time in jail more than once. The teen has been kidnapped by a gang to be beaten and tortured she was rescued by her friends but she's still shook up about the mishap explaining her fear of being kidnapped.

YesterdayTodayForever

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:50 pm
User Image

xxxxxx S I M P L E x I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Celestine Salete
Nickname: Celeste
Place of Birth: Germany, in an English/German hospital
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Language(s): English, German

xxxxxx O U T E Rx A P P E R A N C E

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair color: Silver
Eye color: Pale blue and silver
Tattoos: A pink and purple colored rose on her right thigh
Piercings: Simple ear piercings

xxxxxx W H A T xT Ox E X P E C T

Personality: Celeste may be a tad on the shorter side, but she is very dominant. She is extremely flirty when it comes to women she wants and she is very stubborn. She will go for what she wants, when she wants it. She isn't a person to normally judge, but in few instances when it comes to men, she will. She can be extremely fun and quite a bright personality. She is never boring to be around as she usually has something fun or crazy to do. She can be rather blunt when needed, but overall, she is a decent gal who is just looking for a good time.

♛ Parties
♛ Thunderstorms
♛ Challenges
♛ Cameras

Dislikes:
♛ Spiders
♛ Hot Weather
♛ Boring People
♛ Annoying/Repetitive Sounds
♛ Having Nothing To Do

Skills:
♛ Cooking
♛ Being Creative
♛ Fashion
♛ Great At Sexy Dancing

xxxxxx M I G H Tx Ix A D D

Position: Seme
Fears: Being trapped in a fire
Habits: Cooking, baking, fashion, taking pictures
Turn-ons: A woman that holds her own, lingerie, competitive personalities, tattoos and piercings
Secrets: She got drunk years ago at age sixteen when at her friend's party and had a one night stand with her only man. She refuses to talk about the situation or admit that it really happened

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:35 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

cєℓєsтιиє xxx sαℓєтє

" It is time to wish upon a s t a r if you want your dreams to become a r e a l i t y tonight. "

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Celeste made her way to her bedroom with the towel around her body. She moved to her closet and walked into it, picking out an outfit. She got dressed and then moved to her body length mirror that stood in the corner of her room. She made sure she looked good before ruffling fingers through her beautiful silver colored hair and she smiled. She felt pretty pleased with the way she looked. She wore a sparkly red sleeveless dress that cut off about mid-thigh. It had slits along the sides so you could see her flawless skin underneath. The dress was very form fitting and looked very good on her. She wore a black choker necklace and a few rings on each hand. Her shoes were black high heels with straps that added four inches to her height. Celeste moved over to her nightstand and grabbed her cellphone, slipping it into her back pocket and she made her way out of her room and down the hall.

Celeste moved to the front door, grabbing her purse that was on the shelf and she walked outside. She laughed as she saw her friends were already waiting on her. "Hurry up Celeste!" A blonde girl called out. "I'm coming!" Celeste let out as she locked her door and ran to the truck, getting in the back seat. There was a guy named James driving and a girl named Tiffany in the passenger seat. There were three girls already crammed in the back seats of the truck, now four if one includes Celeste. Celeste had to sit on someone's lap and they had to be buckled together, but they made it work. All of the girls talked and talked until finally they pulled up to the club then one by one they got out. First to come out was Celeste, since she was on her friend Jamie's lap.

Celeste locked arms with Jamie and the group of friends walked in together. Instantly, they were greeted by the loud music and a crowded area of people dancing, talking, drinking, and obviously just having a blast. Celeste smirked slightly. This was the first time she'd been to this club with her friends. She laughed at a couple grinding on one another and pointed it out to Jamie. The two of them were just chuckling about it because the couple were really getting down and dirty with one another.

The group made their way to the bar and sat down. Celeste motioned for the bartender and she bit her lower lip as she looked at the female. The bartender was pretty cute from a distance. Celeste finally shifted her attention to the group of friends she had and they were all talking to one another, waiting for the bartender to get to them.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Chasing : - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:17 pm
I'm not what they play me out to be.

User Image
x
User Image

I hope you understand that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

User Image

I use to be uncontrollable

User Image

I tamed myself

When the repetitive beeping noise from the alarm caused Yuuki to wake up she slammed her fist onto the device, breaking it. The teen let out a groan as she sat up and glanced at her cell to check the time. ”s**t. I gotta hurry.” She slid off of her bed and made her way to the bathroom that was built in her room. Stepping onto the cold mahogany floor made Yuu shiver, she grabbed her tooth brush turning the knob on the sink and starting brushing her teeth. The teen quickly jumped in the shower washing her face and body she then stepped out grabbing a nearby towel drying herself and then wrapping the towel around her body and walked back to the counter in front of the mirror, fixing her hair up sliding pins to secure strands in place and observed her reflection. She nodded, satisfied with the look she left from the bathroom and over towards her closet.

Yuu pulled on a black crop top along with her favorite camouflage cargo pants and her black combat boots. The teen looked at herself in the full length mirror to look at her figure, she noticed her spinal tattoo revealed in the middle that wasn’t covered due to the half shirt. The sleeve on her arm showing and her shoulder tattoo. The ink behind her ear slightly see-able if someone looked close enough. However for the piercings on her ear noticeable and the metal on her nips that pressed against the fabric of the top since she chose not to wear bra. Yuuki studied herself for a moment, ”I know where I want my next tattoo.” Chuckling at her comment she walked over to the coat rack grabbing her leather jacket, pulling the drawer of her nightstand out wrapping her fingers around the pistol and slid it in the inside pocket of her jacket. Since a relative of hers owned the nightclub she was flexible to do whatever she wanted and carrying a weapon for her own protection was an option she took. Yuu slid her phone into her back pocket and the keys to her black mazda and left from her bedroom skipping downstairs and jogged over to the front door, not caring for a quick snack, but opened the door and closed it behind her.

She enjoyed the cool breeze and silver shine the moon gave off she moved her legs finally down the steps of her porch and down the pavement to her car. Opening the door the teen slid into the interior and placed her key into the ignition seeing the dashboard light up, the teen placed her hand on the automatic stick and back out of the drive way and pulled onto the street driving off making her to the nightclub.

The teen pulled into the back of the building and parked in her assigned spot. Pulling her keys from the ignition and stepped out of the car. Yuuki made her way towards the building unlocking the door and entering the building her. She flinched from the blasting music bursting into hers along with the noisy chatter amongst the crowd. The bartender walked into the backroom, pulling a card from her pocket of her jacket and placed it into the machine to clock in hearing the chime from the machine she placed her card back into her pocket and left entering the bar and lifting the door to get behind tjr counter. ”Ahh.. Sorry I’m late Zero. I enjoyed my sleep for way too long.” Yuu explained apologizing to her colleague, he smiled and shook his head.
”I’m just glad you showed. I’ll be on my way now. My ears can’t stand the noise no longer. I’ll see you later.” Zero said as he moved past Yuu and left from behind the counter.

Yuuki chuckled at the other’s comment and nodded once he left. She smirked watching as a female under the influence made her way over to her. She walked over towards the counter leaning close to the girl. ”Want a drink? The bartender asked as she read the girl’s body language a frown found Yuu’s as stood and stepped back towards the bottles and away from the other. ”I don’t take advantage of women. Come back when you’re sober.” She said and watched as the girl hesitated but decided to go back and join her friends on the dancefloor.

Yuu turned her attention over towards the entrance seeing a group of girls entering. Yuuki turned her back to them and went to clean glasses and adjust bottles. Once she turned around she noticed a girl’s finger asking for her assistance nodding, the bartender left from behind the counter over towards the group of girls her attention only on the one whom beckoned her. "What's up? What would you like to drink love?"

I'm not afraid of anyone.

User Image

User Image

I’ve killed a man y’know.

Yuuki..

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:55 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

cєℓєsтιиє xxx sαℓєтє

" It is time to wish upon a s t a r if you want your dreams to become a r e a l i t y tonight. "

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Celeste watched as the bartender made her way towards her and her friends she put a playful smile on her face. The female couldn't help but to notice her clothing and the obvious fact that the bartender had no bra. As she grew near she could even see the piercings. Interesting. Celeste loved tattoos and piercings. This female had it all, a nice body even. Celeste cleared her throat when Jamie had nudged her. She realized she was staring, it was obviously hard not to. The bartender was extremely attractive. Celeste would have no problem expressing her interest if it came down to it. She had no shame in her game.

When Yuuki spoke to her Celeste smirked and leaned against the bar. "Yes. We need a few drinks." She pointed at each of her friends saying what they would like to have ordered for them. When it came for herself she leaned more against the bar, making eye contact with Yuuki. "As for myself... Well, I would love to have a nice glass of whatever you are best at making, alright doll?" She gave a playful wink to the bartender. "Anything at all." She leaned back and eyed the female, being obvious with her checking out the bartender. She was planning to hit on the bartender and would probably aim for a date before the night was over.

Celeste was a stubborn girl, so she would aim to get somewhere with Yuuki, honestly, even a number would be great! Celeste wasn't one to give up easily honestly. If she were rejected she would just go for it even harder. When Celeste wanted something or someone she would go for it with everything she has. The female bit her lower lip and finally shifted her attention to her friends. She was going to wait until after Yuuki make the drinks and gave it to them before she would flirt.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Chasing : So sorry for it being short. x_x

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:00 pm

User Image
x
User Image

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

User Image

User Image

I tamed myself

The bartender clicked the bottom button of the pen to allow the ink head to appear and she pressed it against a sheet of paper and wrote down the desired drinks of the woman's comrades. Yuuki raised an eyebrow when the buyer leaned closer closing a bit of distance between the two to tell what drink she wanted, which Yuu found unnecessary but allowed. "A pina colada then. I make those the best. I'll make it as tasty as possible for you, love" The teen said chuckling when the other made it obvious she was interested in not only the drinks. She read over the lists of drinks that was written and she turned her back to the group and made her back to the counter, entering behind it. Thankful that her ears become immune to the roaring happening within the club.

Yuuki filled each glass with the correct type of alcohol. She added the strawberries to the martini and pineapple juice, crushed ice, coconut cream and milk mixing the ingredients together to finish. The teen walked over grabbing a tray from underneath the counter and set it on top, she grabbed a cloth and cleaned around each glass. After she placed each glass carefully on the trap and wrapped her fingers around each edge of the platter, lifting it and turned to walk back towards the table surrounded with women. Yuu grabbed each drink and set them in front of every girl and greeted each with a smile. She decided to follow up with a question, "Will that be all? Or would you beauties like anything else?"

User Image

User Image

Yuuki..

(Ooc: It's okay love ^.^)

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:31 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

cєℓєsтιиє xxx sαℓєтє

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

The female watched Yuuki and smirked, "A pina colada sounds perfect to me." She watched the female take off and started talking with her friends. Although, when Yuuki came back the drinks were given to each of them. Each girl thanked Yuuki for the drink. Although, Celeste wanted more than to thank her. She smiled at the female as she slid her pointer finger along the rim of her glass as she eyed the female. She knew that Yuuki saw that she was being checked out, but hey, just because Celeste is checking her out didn't mean anything. For all she knew, Yuuki could be straight. How would she know unless she tried?

"For now, that will be all drink wise. When we are ready for more I will be sure to motion for you. However... For myself, I was wondering if I could borrow a kiss... I promise I will give it back." She smirked and winked. Sure, it was a cheesy line, but it wasn't bad. The female let out a slight chuckle. "Maybe I could even get your name and number sometime?" She questioned the bartender. She had no problem asking, she had no shame. She was blunt with what she wanted, and obviously she wanted Yuuki. The female bit her lower lip, she was hoping that Yuuki would be alright to give her what she wanted. She was sure that Yuuki got hit on by multiple people.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:30 pm

User Image
x
User Image

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

User Image

User Image

I tamed myself

The corner of Yuuki's mouth raised a bit as the other decided to hit on her and she bent forward to grab the platter from the table resting one arm to her side the other holding onto it. The teen then stood straight and moved her amber colored eyes onto the other, suppressing a laugh from the cheesy line the other allowed to leave from her lips. Yuu glanced over at the group of people dancing disturbed after seeing an unattractive bunch grinding against one another other she came up with an answer for the other. Shifting her orbs back onto the other, "Yuuki's my name.. But call me Yuu." Yuu replied. The teen eyed the other closely. "Sorry love. I'm not interested and I don't get involved with my customers." She said which was an obvious lie since she tended to flirt with girls she found "delicious". It was rare for Yuu to reject a female since she loved the thought and touch of them but there was something about this specific woman she just couldn't pinpoint and that made the teen not want to give in so easily to her.

After she finished speaking the bartender turned her back to the women and walked back to her assigned counter. She entered behind it and rested her elbows on top the counter and bent over watching the girls move on the dance floor. Yuuki grinned as she made eye contact with one and watched as she made her way over towards the bartender. "What would you like to drink beautiful?" Yuu asked the stawberry blonde.
"The jello shot you made personally for me last night, babe." the girl answered causing a chuckle to leave from the teen's mouth. "Okay sweetie would you like to watch as I make it or you wanna go back dancing on the floor over there?" "I'll stay over here with you.." Yuuki nodded and turned to grab a small glass, jello from the cooler and the right bottle of vodka from the rack setting each item in front of the customer. She added each amount to the glass and mixed them creating the shot before the other's eyes chuckling at the blonde's reaction.

"You did that quick." The young girl said in awe. "Maybe after your customer's slow down you'll come share a dance with me?" She asked hopeful that the bartender's answer would be positive. Yuuki nodded surprised at the cheer the girl gave and laughed. "Of course love but it'll probably be awhile before that happens but when it does I'll come for you now go and enjoy yourself gorgeous." The teen said suppressing another chuckle as she watched the other skip over towards a table and brought the glass to her lips eyeing Yuuki as she drank. Yuu smiled and shifted her attention onto an incoming buyer.

User Image

User Image

Yuuki..

(Ooc: )

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:17 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

cєℓєsтιиє xxx sαℓєтє

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Celeste eyed the female as she was introducing herself as Yuuki and mentioned a nickname. Although, her smile was quick to disappear when she was rejected. Wait, what? The silver haired female frowned slightly. "Well, that is a shame then." She exhaled softly and pouted playfully. Why was she rejected? Was Yuu straight? She didn't specify, she just said she didn't get involved with her customers. Which she could understand in a sense, it could possibly get her in trouble with her boss. She didn't know, although outside of work things were different. The female grunted softly as she turned her back to her and went back to her assigned counter. That was going to bother the hell out of Celeste. Not only was she rejected, but Yuu walked away before she could really go and say anything else about the matter, which absolutely sucked.

Although, Celeste looked at it as a slight challenge. She took a sip of her drink and socialized with her friends, however a little while later Celeste's eyes shifted over towards Yuu and a female that came from the dance floor. Celeste couldn't help but to watch them and observe. She tilted her head to the right slightly and grumbled. What the hell... Judging by the body language of the two, they were obviously flirting. Celeste looked at Jamie as she was nudged but was quick to look back at the bartender. The female was obviously rather irritated that she was rejected and judging by how happy the customer looked, things obviously went well between their exchange. Celeste quickly downed the pina colada and waited until Yuu helped the customer that she had at the moment before Celeste got up and moved over to Yuu's counter.

"Hey doll, give me the strongest drink you have." She stated. "Also, I couldn't help but to notice the little flirting scene between you and the blonde." She started and smirked, "I thought you didn't get involved with customers... Or is it just me you're pushing aside?" She questioned the female. If it came down to it, she'd hang around most of the night just to keep an eye on things and try to get her way.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:59 pm

User Image
x
User Image

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

User Image

User Image

I tamed myself

The bartender nodded as the other thanked her, she grabbed the bottle of Hennessy from the counter and walked over towards the rack of bottles placing the bottle back into it's assigned spot next to the vodka. Yuu caught the girl from before walking over towards the counter she turned and faced the other a smile forming onto her lips. "The strongest drink? Sure love I just hope your hangover isn't too bad." The teen commented as she walked over towards the rack reaching up and wrapped her fingers around the warm glass, snatching the bottle of vodka from the rack of bottles. She walked over towards the glasses grabbing hold of one and brought it over with her to place it down on the counter in front of the other along with the bottle. Yuu raised her hand running her fingers through her hair tousling it averting her eyes not thinking the other caught her in the flirtatious act with one of her customers. "A bit of flirting isn't a problem. It's harmless." She finally said deciding to match the other's smirk.

"But honestly I am pushing you aside.. I just don't see you as my type." Yuuki responded as she finished filling the glass and slid it closer towards the silver haired female. Her response wasn't all that true, Yuuki didn't necessarily have a type she just loved a pretty face which the one in front of her had, she just wasn't use to a girl coming at her the way this woman did since she was the one to always make a move. She grabbed the top of the bottle twisting it back on placing her hand against the bottle turning her back to the girl and returned the bottle in it's place. As she adjusted the bottles the teen started to think of why she was acting this way with this girl. She shook the thought off and walked back over, "It's hot.." she said more to herself as she slid the sleeves of her leather jacket from her arms and placed it onto a shelf behind the counter careful not to let her pistol fall.

Yuuki stood back up and raised her arms to stretched looking from the side of her arm to watch the other. "Enjoying the taste?" She asked obviously referring to the glass that sat before the other. "Ah and I didn't catch your name. It's only fair since I told you mine." The teen added as she dropped her hands to her side revealing her arm tattoo, part of her spinal ink and her ear tattoo not visible since she faced front. She crossed her arms and leaned on the counter her amber colored eyes staring into the other's.

User Image

User Image

Yuuki..

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:13 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

cєℓєsтιиє xxx sαℓєтє

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Celeste let out a slight hum and chuckled, "I am sure I can handle it." She gave a playful wink. She wasn't going to drink to the point she would have a hangover. She knew what her limit was, unlike her friends. She didn't like the feeling of being too drunk. She would honestly prefer to have complete control of her actions, thoughts, and words. She crossed her arms, resting her arms onto the counter as she was talking to Yuu. She shook her head slightly and huffed out. "If that is the case, then why not a little playful and harmless flirting with me?" She pouted softly. It wasn't fair that Celeste would firt with another customer and not her. Celeste figured she was pretty enough, so why not?

Celeste let out a slight chuckle when Yuu mentioned pushing her aside because she wasn't her type. "Well, you really haven't even given me the chance to show you what I am about. For all you know, I could very well be your type." She shrugged her shoulders slightly. The female watched Yuu as she poured the drink. She picked up the shot glass and brought it to her nose, giving it a small sniff. She was just seeing how strong it smelled. After a few moments she nodded when Yuu mentioned it was hot. She quickly downed the shot, feeling the liquid instantly warm up her esophogus and work it's way down to her stomach. It was definitely a good burn, it felt pretty nice honestly. Celeste placed the emptied shot glass down on the counter and cleared her throat slightly.

She made eye contact with Yuu and smirked, "Yes. It was magnificent, thank you Miss Yuu." She gave a wink. Her attention shifted briefly to the tattoos on Yuu's arm and she let out a slight hum. The blue and silver eyes shifted back up, making contact with Yuu's beautiful amber colored eyes and smiled. "The name is Celestine, but you can just call me Celeste." She reached over, sliding two fingers along the bartenders ink. "Nice ink you got there. Suits your look very well." She bit her lower lip.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:20 pm

User Image
x
User Image

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

User Image

User Image

I tamed myself

"Just Yuu is fine. But i'm glad you enjoyed the vodka, it's one of my favorites. I'm into to spicy tastes than sweet." The teen explained to the other as she wrapped her fingers around the empty glass, lifting it while noting the unique colors of the other's eyes when the multicolored orbs looked up into Yuu's. She started to walk away though came to a quick stop when she heard the other start to speak. "Finally.. Celeste.. It's cute and suits you well." Yuuki complimented but paused when she felt the other's fingers make contact with her skin and traced along her tattoo. "Well aren't you friendly." She said as she walked away. Yuu bit onto her bottom lip still feeling the touch of the other's fingers even though she had moved. She set the glass down by the others after she finished drying it. The bartender headed back over to to Celeste and placed her arms onto the counter leaning close towards her. "I suppose you're right when you say I haven't gave you a chance.." She admitted averting her eyes in the process. "But I don't know if I'm ready to give into you and allow you to have your way, but thanks for complimenting my ink." Yuuki said a playful smirk resting on her lips. "I plan to get more. One for my collar bone and another for the right side of my torso."

Yuuki stood up straight wanting to move her face from Celeste's not ready if the girl had tried to steal a kiss. She felt someone staring at her from the back side and it caused Yuu to turn around. The teen silently groaned as her eyes met with the strawberry blonde whose expression didn't look too happy. Yuu opened her mouth to call out to her but stopped when she saw the other get up from the table she sat at and disappeared through the crowd of dancers. She sighed and shook her head as she turned back around to give her full attention back to Celeste.

User Image

User Image

Yuuki..

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:31 am
Ven Vanity

User Image

cєℓєsтιиє xxx sαℓєтє

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Celeste smiled when she was complimented on her name, how sweet. She let out a slight chuckle and shrugged, "I suppose my name fits me. My mother was always big on unique names." She shrugged her shoulders. However, Yuu mentioned she was friendly and walked away. She grunted softly, why was it so difficult to flirt with this woman? Celeste huffed out and watched the female as she came back and smirked at her talking about the chance situation. The female couldn't help but to laugh at what Yuu said and she shrugged her shoulders slightly. "I will be sure to make you give in before the night is over, love." She stated matter of factly. She was going to get her way, that was for sure. Celeste wouldn't easily give up her pursuit. She nodded when Yuu thanked her for complimenting her ink. "Oh, more ink.." She let out when Yuu mentioned where else she wanted to get tattoos. She bit her lower lip gently and nodded. "Well, I am sure the tattoos will look nice and sexy on a woman with your body frame." She spoke in a hushed tone. "Maybe when you get the ink done I can see it." She gave a playful wink to the female and watched as she stood up straight. Celeste wouldn't have kissed her, oh no, she would wait for a perfect moment before she would kiss anyone.

Celeste noticed that Yuu turned to look at someone and she peeked herself. She noticed the strawberry blonde that was attempting to hit on Yuu earlier and she smirked. Too bad you snooze you lose. She shifted her attention back towards Yuu and smiled at the female. "I take it she isn't too happy with this exchange? Alcohol and jealousy is never a good mix." She shrugged her shoulders, letting out a slight laugh.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:13 pm

User Image
x
User Image

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

User Image

User Image

I tamed myself

"Ah. You're mother was creative as for mine.. Plain ol Yuuki. Doesn't even sound french.. Because it isn't I suppose" The teen said frowning at the name her mother or whoever had given her before walking away from Celeste. As she was a good distance from the other she smirk when her ear caught a grunt escape from the female that sat before the counter. When the teen turned to return back to Celeste a troubled look found her face when she noticed the smirk that sat on the other's lips though shook her head and headed back to her. As she listened to the silver haired woman statement she raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Well I love the confidence you have, sweetheart. One of the few things I like on a woman." Yuu complimented finally deciding to flirt back with the other.

Yess.. more ink." The bartender chuckled as she watched the other's reaction to her comment. She smirked when Celeste gave a positive note on her figure and she nodded. "Thanks lovely. But speak up more so I can hear you more clearly." She said reaching forward and brushed her fingertips against Celeste's chin. "Sure you could come along. Maybe recommend something else for me." After finishing her sentence she stood up bringing her hand back to her side and turned around to see the strawberry blonde eyeing her then storming into the crowd on the dancefloor.

"Yeah they don't mix well.. Probably why I should go by what I said to you earlier to stay clear of flirting with my customers. But as you saw I don't listen and look what it gives me.. Drama." Yuu said while shaking her head. I don't know whether to go after her or stay put.. She thought as her eyes went back to the crowd catching the blonde dancing with another causing Yuuki to frown and allowing her eyes to find their way back onto Celeste. An idea popped into her head and the teen walked from behind the counter and over to the other. "The drinks seem to be slowing down for the customers. So I'll settle down by a table and you can talk to me all you want and convince me in whatever way you can. Sound like a plan?" Yuu asked trying to avoid looking at the dancefloor.

User Image

User Image

Yuuki..

(Ooc: /. Sorry if I'm boring. I'm kinda picking and choosing what I want to do with her and the girl from before.)

YesterdayTodayForever

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces