Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:44 pm
User ImageShe was hoping that in time they would be able to make a comeback. She had been doing what she could to ensure her front leg healed without too much hindrance to her performance but she was going to have a limp for the rest of her life. She stretched out a bit and wandered towards the edge of the woods to see if perhaps she could find someone to talk to that could bring in something new for her to hear.

oo DeD
this one sucks. Sorry XD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:09 pm
AstoriaFallen

User Image
Part of him missed home. Part of him ached inside when he thought back to friends and family, to the mischief of adventures with his comrades. At the same time it seemed freeing to be out on his own. Sure, he could probably find other pirates somewhere near home if he really wanted to but at the same time as all the homesickness there was something in him that reveled in it all. He felt unchained and free. The world was a big place with oh so many exciting things in it.

It was with this in mind--the possibility of new and exciting things--that Afshang strode through the jungle with a bit of swagger in his step and a toothy grin on his face. The world was big and exciting and nothing could stop him.

Well, almost nothing. Nothing but a clobbering of tooth and claw, or the face of a pretty lady. This fine afternoon it was the latter that brought the lion's steps to a halt. A flash of white and purple caught his eye and Afshang found himself stuck, blue eyes frozen on the figure. It took him a moment before he rendered himself once again capable of speech.

"Ahoy there, m'lady. Fine afternoon, is it not?"

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:28 pm
oo DeD

It would appear that she wouldn't have to walk around for too long before her prayers were answered. An unfamiliar dark form approached and her eyes quickly picked out the shadows from the outline and she realized it was a lion. She froze for a second but his words made her continue closer and she gave him a smile. "That it is, and the company is just as I see." She said in response as she looked at him and did her best to not look weak. Just because he was openly friendly didn't mean that he wasn't hiding anything.

"I don't recognize you, are you not from around here?" She hoped he said no, that meant he could tell her things about stuff outside of the jungle. She actually had considered to leave, but she needed something to motivate her to do so. Plus her perma-limp was an issue. "I'm Itrailde. What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:53 pm
AstoriaFallen

A smile widened onto his face. "I see the lady is as charming as she is beautiful," he said, his voice a rumble. "Itrailde," Afshang repeated her name with a lilt in his voice, "The pleasure's mine, m'lady."

The lion shifted his paws beneath him, a tail brushing back and forth. It had been a while since he'd seen another, longer still since he had the company of a beautiful lioness. "Aye, you'd be right to say I'm not of this place," his grin widened, toothy. "On the coast they call me the Black Tide. I have traveled far and these, I must say, are unfamiliar lands to me." He glanced around, eyes tracing the shapes of the alien foliage.

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:04 pm
oo DeD

"As are you, with a smooth tongue like that." She purred in return to his words and couldn't help but smile at the way he spoke her name. It was like music to her ears in a way. Oh, what a gentleman. He was truly a very needed companion, her spirits were already lifting. She watched him shift his weight a bit and motioned for him to follow her, she knew a nice place they could both rest. "If you'd like, we can go somewhere a bit more comfortable. Standing and talking is for passerby's." She added with a grin.

"Your name is quite intriguing... Black Tide." She mulled it over. "Ah yes, the jungle must seem strange if you are used to see nothing by coastline." She had heard of the vast waters but had never seen them herself. "Tell me Black Tide, what brings you this far inland? A sense of adventure or a calling for a new home?" She was curious but understood if he didn't want to tell her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:03 am
Tide let loose a deep, hearty laugh at her mention of his smooth tongue. Of course he was smooth. What would a pirate be without some charm?

"Ah, please call me Tide. And 'twas a name given t'me by those of m'pride." Well, former pride. But he didn't see that the details of that were particularly necessary to divulge. A grin spread onto his face as she continued to talk, eager to move past the conversation of his former home. "There's always adventure out there, m'dear, and I find that my heart is always a'searchin' for the next big thing." He stood tall, admiring her as he spoke. "Though I s'pose there's always time in an adventurer's schedule for getting comfortable with a beautiful lass," he said, responding to her offer before dipping his head. "After you, lady Itrailde."

AstoriaFallen

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:16 am
oo DeD

"Tide it is then." She purred in response and she had to agree with what followed. There was much to see out in the world, however she hadn't left her prides lands. Not even the forest they were currently exiled to. "I need to leave this shell of a life I'm in currently and strike out on some adventures of my own." She stated rather suddenly, not really sure why she said it exactly. She just wanted things to be different. However they really weren't. Such was life though right? "Has your heart found the next best thing yet?" She reverted back to what he had mentioned earlier as the pair of them moved along. It wasn't long before they came into view of a nice rocky outcrop with some water and moss covered boulders nearby. "Here we are."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:47 am
AstoriaFallen

"S'why not do it?"

His bright blue eyes were set on her, unmoving. The smile on his lips was gentle. Welcoming. "Everyone needs some adventure in their life. And you seem like ye'd do well out there, lovely lass such as yerself."

Tide finished his words with a wink before turning his attention before him. "As for me..." he started and his voice trailed a bit. "There be great things out there. Er'where ya think to look. Dangerous villains, dashing heroes. Dashing dames."

His attention turned to her and he opened his mouth to say something, but was caught by the scenery. "And beautiful places, to top it all off," he finished, his voice a faint and distant murmur.

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:52 am
oo DeD
I owe you a tag for the Opal one I think? (that's her name right? o.o -forgets-

"Well, at one point when I was young and full of dreams I might have. But with my current injuries it's nearly impossible for me to do so, at least on my own. So for now I'm kind of at a stand still." She said sadly looking at him and then away. She used to be proud and confident but with her permanent limp she doubted she'd ever really be able to hunt for herself every again. Let alone defend herself. Though that wouldn't stop her from trying.

"Are you a dangerous villain or a dashing hero?" She teased him with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:04 pm
AstoriaFallen
I got a tag for you on that one~ <3

"Mmm," he mused, glancing down at the limping leg. "To be frank, m'dear, I hadn't even noticed. I suppose your dashing good looks overshadowed it."

The lion stretched his legs out before settling down comfortably on one of the rocks. It really was a beautiful place, and Tide would never be one to be discontent in attractive company. His hear was a roaming one and most of his days were spent alone. Any company was good. That this lioness was easy on the eyes only added to the appeal.

At her words he laughed. It was a hearty sound, from deep in his chest. The lion settled onto his side slightly and watched her, a playful twinkle in his eye. "Well, m'dear, I s'pose that would depend on which sort ye find to be more appealing."

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:07 pm
"Well, I'm glad to see I can still captivate a passing stranger." She chuckled at his words. Watching him as he made himself comfortable she couldn't help but smirk a little at his words. "Perhaps I like my heros to have a dangerous side." She said coyly to him. She wondered how long he might stay.

"Perhaps I can travel with you for a time? If you don't stay in the area." She asked as her eyes gazed into his own curiously. She hoped he said yes. While a bit on the worn side she could still keep up. Standing she waited to either follow or walk the other way.

"You're more than welcome to think on it though," Giving a yawn she was finding the warmth of the rock and the sound of the forest behind her to be relaxing. ", do forgive me as I'm not as young as I used to be and a short nap should be in order. You may rest with me a while if you like. Perhaps you'll still be here when I awake." She hoped it was, giving him a playful wink she made herself comfortable and drifted off into a heavy slumber.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games