Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:42 pm
This is a private AIM rp between Pulvis et Umbra Sumus and Xochitl Cuahtla

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Teepees: Thalea | hanging gallow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 pm
Thalea AIM
The green mare stared at her garden with loving eyes. Her children sometimes joked that she spent more time with her “Plant Kids” than with her real children. She would just laugh at this, for they spent just as much time adoring the plants as she did. Her three children have learned the art of growing roses; her two sons took to growing black ones, while her daughter seemed to prefer the vibrant red roses. The red and black roses in Xo’s garden created a striking contrast that always caused strangers to be awed. Of course, she had other roses within her little garden and other types of flowers; a delicious aroma filled the air as flower scents mingled.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:46 pm
hanging AIM
The yellow eyes glowed softly in the sunlight as the pink stallion made his way silently though the trees, there was an almost family scent that lingered in the air. Roses... it was not something he had particularly kept in his garden, at least not those without some sort of poisonous intent but it was still a scent to admire non-the-less. Curiosity of course had caught him and he wanted to find the source of it, if there was a plant growing nearby on its own or even a chance that it was a garden of roses. Either way he wanted to know, he wanted to know who or if it was something he should take care for on occasion when he passed this way again. A few more moments later and he sniffed he the air again, this time he was closer, making his way nimbly through the brushes he found the first one. A black rose, others darted around the large clearing and as he made his way closer in to peer at them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:48 pm
Thalea AIM
She was not hiding per say from the newcomer, she was just blocked by a hedge of roses and remained there as she watched him gaze at her roses. He was different from the others who had visited her here; his purple coat reminded her of a dream but it was the strikingly white bones of his first two legs that startled her. How could one be walking with bones exposed such as that? Xo had treated many injuries with bones exposed and they were the hardest to heal, but yet this stallion did not show any signs of pain. Strange. The green mare felt the urge to help him but besides his hooves, he did not appear to be injured. Quietly she stepped around the hedge, she did not like making noise for it interrupted the sound of the woods, but she must say something to the stallion. She made a face as indecision filled her, what should she say first? Should she ask if he is hurt or make a comment about the roses? “Hello Stranger, are you well?” Health it was.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:49 pm
hanging AIM
It wasn't hard for Pulvis to forget the rest of the world, no instead he had a habit of forgetting that there were things outside of the world that existed besides plants and his family. There were things that were likely to cause him harm not that he was any stranger to danger. Tending to plants that could easily without caution kill him by simply breathing wrongly in their direction gave him the understanding that one should be careful how they handle themselves. This, however, did not carry as well as it should to the rest of the world, and for the time being his entire attention were to the roses that with some great deal of care were arranged beautiful among the hedges that gave some protection. It wasn't until a voice spoke that the pink stallion flattened his ears and looked towards the source of the noise. There stood a green mare that with a glance over he assumed was the garden's caretaker. "I am quite well, this is your garden isn't it?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:37 am
Thalea AIM
He did not complain of pain, he even said that he was quite well. Perhaps his hooves were like those stories she had heard about, horses who were decaying but yet alieve. He didn’t seem like the scary zombies in those stories though. She smiled at the stallion and nodded, “Yes, I am their caretaker. Actually I care for this entire forest, but I try to keep my garden more organized than the woods around us.” She kept her voice soft but it was loud enough that he could still hear her clearly. As she was watching him, she could tell that there was something about him that knew something about plants. Perhaps it was due to the purple flowers growing out of his back; my my, what a strange and fascinating stallion he was. “Do you like flowers?” It was a silly question, but it was also open ended in a way. Of course, she could get the one person to say no and not elaborate, but she got the sense that this stallion would not say no.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:38 am
hanging AIM
Pulvis watched her briefly before looking back over the roses. They were rather well taken care of and he felt some admiration for the mare which was hard to do. Most soquili bored him at the best of times, but to be entirely fair most didn't share some sort of similar interest. "So I have invaded your land... I should apologize for my unannounced intrusion." The words were quick, as if avoiding the apology all together. "They are well taken care of you have some skill in taking care of roses. The colors are quite lovely." He glanced over looking at a few of the other variation of roses before looking at her again, the green suited her he thought. Same color as the plants and woods she took care of. Better than pink did. "I do like flowers, plants to be exact, poisonous plants are more of my area of expertise."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:38 am
Thalea AIM
His response had given her pause when he spoke the words faster than expected; it was almost as if he was not used to the words that flowed from his mouth. The green mare let the thought go with a shake of her head and a smile to the strange, dark, flower-loving stallion, “You are not intruding, these woods are open for all, I just take care of them.” She bowed her head and a slight blush appeared on her countenance at his compliment, “Thank you.” Xo was not sure what else to say to his complements, but she was glowing from the praise, “Oh? I don’t know much about those types of plants, only know of the poisonous ones that grow in the woods. What drew you to them?”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:40 am
hanging AIM
For a moment he kept his eyes pinned on her, watching as she shook her head briefly with cheeks flushed pink, before turning his attention back to the roses that had bloomed. "I see... were they here before you arrived or did you plant them here yourself then?" The stallion had some curiosity if someone long ago had planted the tender flowers and perished with no soul to love and care afterwards or if she herself had nurtured them from the ground up. Pressing his nose to one he drank in the soft scent before raising a brow at her from the question she had imposed. "....What drew me to poisonous plants?" For once the stallion grew silent, his mind mulling over the question as if seeking an answer or reasoning for his precious obsession.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games