Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:35 pm
User Image
Ruel was happy to hear that the date for the stargazing was accepted. As for which day of the weekend he had decided on it yet and tomorrow is the beginning of it. Cracked a smile after listening to the last thing Damen said to him before he exited. Dried off as thoroughly as possible with a different towel while standing near his locker. He was checking on the dryness of his ears while being half dressed when his friend spoke to him. "You're welcome, my friend" he said smiling. "All in moderation, I still have to cut back on using this place's services so often each week" he thought as he put on his shirt. He hopes the letter he turned in will help to be on good terms with the owner of this establishment.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:38 am
-
OOC: -

User Image

Damen walked to the locker he had been using and opened it taking out his clothes before placing them on the bench and picking up a dry towel. It was a good thing his head hadn't been submerged as it would take ages to dry his hair and ears, but they still were damp from the steam. At least it was easier to do. Damen dried his hair and ears from the steam before he progressed to dry the rest of his body. Though he didn't really care much about being seen by his friend, they were the same gender after all, the feline still took respectful measures and got on his pants at the very least after drying and before turning around to face Ruel. The nekomata smiled and nodded when they said you're welcome and he proceeded to dry off the top area of his body. "Just let me know when you want to go stargazing, I will make sure we have some nice snacks and drinks while at it." he said and smiled. Assuming the other had his phone number since he had to submit his for some list of teachers as well. He had the list at home.

Full Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:57 am
User Image
"I promise I will" Ruel promised. He thought to what his future plans were that he told Damen about and a question came to mind. He closed the door to the locker he had used, "If I were to take on a second job, what do you think it would be?" he asked. He was thinking he may have to for some extra spending money and to be secured for those rainy or drought days. Took out his phone to check the time and the battery percentage.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:29 pm
-

User Image

"Great, I will hear it when you have time and want to come over then." the feline said and gave Ruel a smile. He looked forward to hanging out with his friend more and perhaps they could help Ruel to find his favorite constellations. Damen smiled and got dressed back into his robes that he always preferred. He was a little surprised though when he heard the question. After all they only just started to get to know each other more. Without laying cards, the nekomata couldn't tell for sure what direction they would take. "Hmm, I'm not sure just like that. But if it is a second job you look for, why not see if the city has any open applications? You could always decide from there." the man said and smiled.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:47 am
User Image
Ruel nods as he adds a reminder to his calendar to his phone. Put away his phone afterwards ready to leave out of the locker now that his friend is dressed. "I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve direct....anyways I will look into it at a later time" he said careful not to mention the word human. "If you're ready, let's head on out" he said before moving to leave the room. "Do you have a favorite planet?" he asked him. "Do you recall asking me a question about guidance? Since our friendship had continued to grow I am ready to reveal that response if you ready to hear it" he asked next referring back to conversation in Damen's classroom.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:16 pm
-

User Image

Damen carefully dried his ears, something that always took time, more so than his hair and tail, as he listened to his friend speak. When they cut off their sentence a bit he blinked slightly, but other than a tilt of the head and his ears moving forward he showed no signs of going to ask it. They had their reasons probably. Once they were all done, the feline followed Ruel outside and smiled when they asked about his planet. "I've always been quite fond of Mars. They discover so much about it nowadays. Though I have to admit I am also interested in something closer to home. Marianna's Trench. What is yours?" he said as answer. It wasn't a planet, the trench, but it intrigued him nonetheless. "Yes I do remember." was the nekojin's reply as he waited for the other to continue.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:06 pm
User Image
"I would say it to be Pluto. It was originally classified as a planet until it was found that it wasn't the only thing at the end of the solar system and it was smaller in comparison. Caused quite an uproar for those who grew up with it as a planet and now its reclassified as a dwarf planet. To come back as something that sounds like a subcategory is certainly amusing" Ruel replied with a lengthy response. "Marianna's trench? Because its not fully explored like our solar system?" he asked Damen. "Good because I want you to jog my remember of the conversation leading up to it in your perspective. The part before we started talking about my class before I can reveal that response" he replied as he entered the lobby. He wanted to make sure he was revealing the right thing of what he was declining to say back then at the time.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:12 pm
-

User Image

Damen smiled when he heard the other's favorite was Pluto. Though he kept in mind it was possibly because there had been such a chaos around it for a while. When Ruel continued on the trench and asked his question, Damen's ears moved forward in surprise. "Why, right on the nail. Yes, exactly. Did you know we know more about the universe and space than we do the Marianna's Trench?" he asked Ruel curiously. After that though they seemed to revert to another topic and Damen thought to himself for a moment as he remembered that moment. "Well you asked about my purpose and since my destiny is entwined with the stars, it inevitable landed on guidance of the stars and planets." he explained his point of view how they landed on guidance. The feline looked at his friend. "How so? Did you want me to have a look for you?" Damen wouldn't mind if they did, nor if they didn't. That was up to his friend. the nekojin snapped his fingers and some coins appeared above the tip box before sliding neatly into them. Of course they didn't come from nowhere, they came out of his pouch. Damen just simplified the action through his magic. He didn't let it distract him for long though and his attention was soon back to Ruel as he waited for his answer.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:53 am
User Image
Ruel felt pleased that he guessed correctly about the trench. "Why yes. You can apply that to the deep sea in general. We'll probably have mines on our closest planets before the full seventy percent of the seven seas trenches are fully are explored. Just to show where the funding goes and interest on the out of reach is still going strong. Although people have lost interest in visiting the moon again" he answered. Took in what he had requested to learn about. "In that case I know of followed up on that back in hot springs. I've never had guidance and after my mother's passing I was on my own to raise myself and make my own decisions no matter what they may be" he said bring up his mother on his own. Just thinking about her for a moment sadden him some. He did hear some coins drop into a box, but he doesn't glance in that direction. Started heading for the exiting, "Are you asking what I think you're asking? Think I would get an answer after all this time?" he asked him. He suspects he was referring to asking the stars for guidance on his behalf.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:43 pm
-

User Image

A smile played over Damen's lips as he listened to his friend. "It would seem like we have more in common. and I agree, like you I believe they will forever and always be interested by the deep seas. Isn't that also what inspired Lovecraft for Cthulu?" he spoke and followed Ruel out putting his hands in the pockets of his robe. He was a little surprised when Ruel suddenly spoke of some of his past and even his mother. Just as he had thought, his friend would tell him once he was ready to tell him and that was exactly how it had to be. Damen would never force him to tell anything. "I see, I am sorry to hear that my friend." Damen said as he looked at Ruel next to him, though they seemed quite well and were even considering Damen's words. "It's worth a try. And the stars have yet to disappoint me." the feline said and smiled a bit. "Of course I am not a miracle worker, I can't promise without a doubt that you'll get the answers you seek. But I can ask on your behalf and so far the stars never failed to speak to me." he offered a bit clearer.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:08 am
User Image
Ruel tilt his head slightly to the left at the mention of the name 'Lovecraft'. "I've heard of him through the talks of students, but I've never read his work. Just know of the works inspired by the story of Cthulu" he replied. "That's alright most of it from a long time ago" he said to the apology. "Well, I definitely wouldn't claim they are playing favorites" he thought when he friend said that the stars has yet to disappoint him. "Even so I appreciate the gesture though without the guarantee" he said smiling. Something was better than nothing for his case. "So where do you want to do this?" he asked. He was pretty sure change of location would be involved in this matter.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:35 pm
-

User Image

"He is quite popular." Damen agreed, not at all surprised the other heard of them. At least he was ensured that his friend wasn't feeling very sad from their earlier subject. Though he was a little surprised with their next question. He didn't know they meant right away. Not that it was a problem of course. "You want to right now? Hmm, well it has to be dark first.Then they can be seen the clearest. We also need a few more specific questions to ask the stars." he explained as they walked together. Damen would be glad to help his friend as much as he could. That said even one as close in contact with the stars needed something to go on. He couldn't just randomly peer into the stars.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:58 pm
User Image
"Guess the right phrase would be he has a cut following. There are even movie adaptations based on his stories and monsters inspired by them. Not that interested in knowing the details about it all" Ruel replied. "Oh, then I will leave the scheduling up to you, Damen" he said after hearing the explanation. He wasn't in any rush to get over with and he trusted the other to make the calls on the situation about the stars. "Out of curiosity, what do you mean by a few more specific questions?" he asked his friend.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:53 pm
-

User Image

Damen smiled a bit at Ruel's comment about Lovecraft. It would seem that his friend wasn't to fond of the writer. A pity, but each their own. Soon their conversation went back to the stars and the questions for Ruel and the feline nodded. "Well it is a new moon tonight and no clouds. We could check as early as tonight if you would want and are able to." he said and looked at Ruel next to him. After all the astrologist didn't know their entire agenda. He could also be to busy. "Specific questions about what you'd like to know. Like your origins or what is in store for you. Some have even asked me to read about their love life or future money. Not exactly what this method is for but easy enough." he explained and opened up a bit about questions other customers had made.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:42 am
User Image
"Or we could do it when we meet up this weekend" Ruel suggested. "Are you the sort of friend to accept gifts from friends?" he asked him. "Origins, huh? I would like to know more of my mother's side of the family" he thought to himself. He was going to put that question on the back burner to think about some more later. "Not surprised since those things is part of the norm to have in life. I would like to know if teaching a dead end job for me. Not as satisfying as it used to be" he responded to Damen. "Where are we going to next? Or are we going on our separate ways from here for the today?" he asked because it had slipped his mind during the conversation with his friend.

Kaiten Jiron

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces