Only Astrology. He teaches it.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A Closer Look

Personality Depth:
Damen is quite short-tempered but he is friendly to people till they give him reason (small or big) not to. Basically he is a no nonsense type of guy and loves to learn new things, but this doesn't mean he asks all his questions. Damen is cautious to not become annoyingly inquisitive.

History:
Damen was born in a land to the far East. Both his parents were Astrologers and used it to benefit the locals. For Damen this was a little to small a world, so he left them behind when he came of age and has learned more and more of the stars and divination along his journey. Now he is Twenty-three he is ready to settle and he has decided to start teaching astrology to anyone interested to learn. For this he came to Princeton Academy. And he is about to open his class for students.

Extra information: (Don't use in the RP unless you found out one way or another that has been roleplayed with me!)
Thanks to his knowledge of the stars, he has found a incantation that makes him immune to the Gokorei which would usually entrance his kin when rang. He learned to control his inner demon and rarely let's it out. At other hand, however, if he does lose control over his demon form, he can't be calmed with a Gokorei cause of the incantation he used. When he loses control it goes steadily not at once unless really pushed very bad. It's quite easy to tell as his Golden eyes turn red, his canines are longer and he grows longer claws on his fingers. The only way for Damen to go back in his more neutral form is pure exhaustion and perhaps specific people in rare occasions.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Inventory

His favored clothes are silk of fabric. Since they are easy to wear and he loves the smooth touch of them. His closet is filled with these clothes and many are more a medieval style than modern. His house is in the forest at a clearing with a big lake that has an amazing view up to the night sky. His whole home has blue hues in style and wooden furniture with soft pillows. His most precious possessions are his star charts and his telescope.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Social Information

Acquaintances:
Kiyoshi

Friends:
Ruel

Enemies:

Quick Reply