Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:48 pm

Orion

User Image
User Image

Orion got relax as the calm music made him much happy and the feel of the massage made Orion purring as his feline nature. he smiles at the calm voice of the man and his blue eyes look to his sides. he heard the man asking his name.

"My Name is Orion Kwellings. what is yours sir?" he asks the massager with his soft shy voice. it was so mature and kindred honest tone of a gentler young man.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Tabi smiled when the boy started to purr. He wasn't to surprised however. Many kinds visited his hot springs. Not all were human, not even he. Though he kept that secret well hidden. It wasn't like his family was the bad type. Hearing the boy speak, Tabi listened carefully and laughed softly. "My name is Kogoeru Tabi. But you can just call me Tabi." He was never one of the formalities from his costumers. He would be to them yes, but he much preferred to be called Tabi. He moved his hands to the boy's back feeling it was pretty knotted up and moved his way around to back to his shoulders, making sure he covered the entire knot or it would be back real fast. "What brings you two to this part of the world? Are you a student at Princeton?" It was a safe bet. The academy was close by and they had the right age to attend it.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:35 pm

Orion

User Image
User Image

Orion smirks as Tabi asked his whereabouts, he grabs Tabi hands and kisses it. then lets it go, he sure here to study at Princeton but he is looking for his next assignment. him and Le'fonte are just friends and travels together. he is assigned to be someone familiar at the school.

"I happen to study more about the world. so I travel a lot and my next assignment is at Princeton. me and Le'fonte are exploring the world and yes." he said to Tabi.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:44 am
User Image

User Image

The young man didn't react to the hand kissing. He was here to perform his job, nothing more. Instead he just continued with the treatment. It wasn't like he hadn't experienced weirder stuff in his springs. "I see. You must have seen a lot already then." Tabi smiled and when he finished the massage he got up. "Feel free to keep relaxing in the bath as long as you wish. I'll go help your friend." He spoke calmly and then went to the other room of the baths to go help Lefonte. They were both here for a treatment and he was the only aromatherapist, so he couldn't really linger around costumers after treating them. When he entered the room he saw the boy was already in the bath. The same music was playing here as well, thanks to universal speakers. "I hope you are enjoying yourself. If the boy in the other room is Orion, you must be Lefonte." Tabi spoke to him as he diluted the Chamomile oil and put it in a spray bottle, spraying it on a towel instead. He just needed the scent after all and if the other was so sensitive to oils he couldn't use it on his skin. The young man walked to the bath with normal massage oil for sensitive skin and the towel, which he draped around Lefonte's neck before he washed his hands so the daffodil oil wouldn't mix. Once he was done, Tabi sat behind Lefonte and put the special oil on his hand before he started to massage him like he had Orion as well.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

when Tabi start to massage Lefonte, he smiles at him and made squeaky noises through his nose. he relaxs in the bathe tub as the bubbles help him be calm. he looks up at Tabi.
"Yes I am Le'Fonte Rouge and your doing a fabulous job." he said to the man as he flexs his tail out of the water.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image

User Image

The young man smiled a bit as he heard the other make the squeaky noises. There was definitely never a boring day in his Springs. Seeing his tail it told the Demon enough. "As I mentioned at the front desk, my name is Kogoeru Tabi, but everyone calls me Tabi. Your friend asked my name earlier, so I must have not said it clearly enough. Thank you for the compliment." Tabi took pride in his work, more so in helping his costumers than personal fame. "I see you are a Fox Entity. I see many different people in these springs. I admit I like the variety." As he spoke he moved his hands some to massage a different part of the boy's back before moving to his neck, making sure he gave him the full treatment as he had the other's friend in the other room.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image

"Very Good, Mr. Tabi" Le'Fonte admired Tabi's knowledge of his customers and taking pride in his work. he gives his tail a rest and just let Tabi work around his neck. he mention about his friends and listen politely.

"Oh yes, my friend Orion. he's a Spirit familiar" he giggles and stop moving his body. "A jolly good fellow, he is."

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:21 am
User Image

User Image

The young man smiled a bit. "I grew up in these Springs when my parents still owned it before I took over. Because of that I have seen many different species my entire life." It was an easy explanation. Because of Princeton Academy, this part of the world only knew mixed population, but as long as it wouldn't cause trouble it would be fine. "He mentioned something like that and traveling the world. I admit I only seen these surroundings. Not that it's a bad place to live." Tabi finished the massage and gave LeFonte a smile before he got up. "All done, but you are welcome to remain in the springs as long as you wish."

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image

"That is awesome and Orion does lot of travel because he assigned to humans every other day. amazing and horroific how humans die after natural disaster. he just does the special cases." Le'Fonte sits up and smiles at Tabi. he push his brown hair back and felt good. "Thank you for your service."

as he get out of the springs and poofs into human form, he grabs a towel and wrap around his waist. he nodded to Kogoueru Tabi and walks to the other room.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Tabi washed his hands while LeFonte dried himself before he turned around. It would seem Orion was in quite dark business, but it wasn't his concern to be true. "You're very welcome, mister LeFonte." He gave him a smile as the other nodded to him and when they left he emptied the bath and cleaned it so it was ready for the next oil bath of a costumer. Tabi always kept his baths very clean, using new water for every costumer. It was for the best that the oils would never mix. When he was done he left the room as well, not really in a hurry since he thought his two young costumers might not even be at the springs anymore.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lone_lunar_wolf

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image

I may not speak....
User Image
User Image
Xedrix walked into the front door of the hot springs. It had been a long two months of running from his previous hell and applying to Princeton Academy. He was now fully exhausted and figured a good soak in the hot springs would do him some good before he started up classes tomorrow morning.
User Image

But I let my actions speak for me..

in-depth profile

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:56 am
User Image

Kiyoshi wandered into the area of the hot springs compound, he didn't know one existed in the area until he had started exploring. "They say sometimes soaking in hot water helps you relax" he thought and headed on in. He figured it could help him back on track to sleep mode.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:30 am
User Image

User Image

Tabi finished up after his last two Aromatherapy attendees before he decided to look around at the springs how his staff was doing. He liked to be on the work floor himself, knowing it helps to keep the place running well as staff would be used to him rather than him working from the shadows. He greeted them as he passed them and after a while returned to the front desk. His receptionist was on break, he knew that, so he made sure to check up there. When he noticed the two new costumers waiting, he smiled calmly and gave them a respectful short bow. "Welcome to my Hot Springs. I apologize if you have waited for a while, my receptionist is on break at this moment and I was working in the back. How can I be of service to you both?" His voice never left the calm demeanor and he waited for a reply calmly from both to see what they wished for this day.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Lone_lunar_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:57 am
User Image

I may not speak....
User Image
User Image
Xedrix lifted his head up to look at the gentleman that had just walked in. In his soft voice Xedrix said "Have not waited long." With a brochure he showed the gentleman that he would like the aromatherapy bath. "If that is okay." Xedrix whisperer.
User Image

But I let my actions speak for me..

in-depth profile

Qukohya Lhilei

Lone_lunar_wolf

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:17 am
User Image

User Image

The young man smiled and nodded to other. "It would seem the aromatherapy bath is popular today. Though still many go for just ordinary hot springs even in this morning. My name is Kogoeru Tabi, the therapist of these springs, the aromatherapy baths are right this way." Tabi gestured calmly towards the back and nodded to his receptionist as she walked by. The woman gave him a smile before taking her seat behind her desk and Tabi once more made way to the aromatherapy baths to treat Xedrix, his next patient. As he arrived he let the bath fill as he went to the table with the oils. "What kind of treatment is it that you have come here for?" He would need to know to pick the right oils after all. That and a few more questions but he would ask them one by one.

User Image

In depth profile

Lone_lunar_wolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out