Qukohya Lhilei

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A closer look....

Personality Depth
Tabi is a calm person and friendly to other people. He has to be being an Aromatherapist. Very little can upset him, but he is very loving and caring. He is loyal to the one he loves and will do everything for them. He is a sensitive man, with a warm, caring heart.

History:
Tabi was born and raised at the Hot Springs. This has been passed on from father to son for generations, even though they are snow demons. As is the knowledge of Aromatherapy. When his parents died, he took over the Hot Springs and he enjoys every moment of it. Helping others with Aromatherapy is what he loves doing the most.

Extra information: (Don't use in the RP unless you found out one way or another that has been roleplayed with me!)
Tabi is a Demon but a kindhearted soul of the purest sort. His Demon nature is something he hides very well, which is helped by the fact no one will expect a snow demon to be running a hot spring. People think he is human, as they aren't around long enough to notice that he has been owner of the Springs for many years. He would only tell this to his closest friend/lover.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A look at inventory

His inventory is quite simple, he is in truth many years older then he looks and he still prefers the old clothes. He will always be seen wearing a Yukata, Kimono, Jinbei or other Japanese old style clothing.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Social Information

Acquainted
Le'Fonte

Orion

Ruel
An interesting man I have to say. I look forward to serving him again.

Friends
Tako Matthews
He is a regular at the hot springs. With his work at the school it makes sense he visits as often as he does. As stressed as he sometimes is, it's really advisable to take Aromatherapy as well if he wants to.

Eiji Matthews
Sometimes comes along with Tako, a cute little thing but won't enter any bath without his dad.

Enemies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces