[BATT] Be My Guest (Chiara x Lorata)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Two trolls reach for the same door, only one troll enters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara flipped through her notebook. It had various things written on it, some notes from a "colleague" of hers on various visits to a certain purpleblood, the movements of a rather frustrating redblood dancer, among other things. Chiara chewed on the end of her pencil, grinning at a particularly interesting plan she had in the fire. This blueblood was headed to a cafe over in Civisect to meet a... "client". The end of the pencil snapped as Chiara grinned, thinking of what to do with her... "client". She opened her notebook again to write down a new idea while she reached for the cafe door.

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:51 pm
Lorata hummed as she made the walk towards her favorite cafe, caught up in her own thoughts as she often was. She'd been gradually moving things between her original hive and the newer apartment suite she'd acquired in the city proper, and though she'd been using it throughout all that time, it was only as of tonight that she was sure the move was completely finished. Everything that had needed moving was moved and set up just so, she'd even had the drones adjust the furniture several times just to be sure of the look!

Celebrations were in order, as far as she was concerned, but since she couldn't get all of the Sirens here immediately on such short notice, she was making do with a trip to her favorite nearby cafe. Something sweet to drink and a nice table to watch the crowd for unknown potential was just the thing! With any luck she'd find something really impressive, maybe even a hero like- As she reached for the door, she was startled back to attention by the feel of another troll's hand instead of the expected metal.

She'd been vaguely aware of someone nearby, but she'd simply expected them to make way, most trolls did once they got a look at her color or fins. Blinking, she turned her head towards the stranger and- that was not a stranger.

"Oh," she said, eyes narrowing. "It's you."

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara felt someones slimy hand on her own, and pulled back in disgust to see Lorata. The seadweller said something stupid and was acting like she was going to enter this fine establishment. "Uhh.." Chiara said in surprise, sneering at the seadweller. "You do know this is supposed to be a classy place, right?" Chiara shook her head in pity at the seadweller. "I mean, i can see how you would just barge in and totally ruin their aesthetic, but how about today you stay out of establishments too good for yourself, okay hun?" Chiara said as she moved to get in front of Lorata.

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:23 am
Micillia
HP: 20/20
Damage: 0

As Chiara moved to get around her, Lorata cut her off with a hand to the shoulder and just enough force to stop her momentum but not enough for it to really even be called a push. Anger was already beginning to boil up, but she pasted on a sickly sweet smile and met the blueblood's sneer with pure disdain. "Oh no, Chiara. I think you're confused." Her head tilted, curls falling just so, and she continued with a poorly disguised condescension. "See, nothing's too good for me. You, on the other hand..."

She pulled her hand away from Chiara's shoulder and lifted it to her mouth to cover a little laugh. "I guess I can't blame you for getting it backwards though. It must be a hard truth for someone like you to handle."

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HP: 20/20
Damage Dealt (+1 military weapon): 5

Chiara glared at Lorata, before changing into a quick smile of mock surprise. "Whats this? Lorata Gorgos touching a troll of lower blood than herself?" Instead of being pushed back by the seadweller, Chiara stepped in closer. "Where are all your little lackeys, huh? Does the great and terrible Lorata really have to do something herself for once?" Chiara moved her hand to flick the seadweller's nose. "I thought you were better than this, seashit."

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:59 am
HP: 16/20
Damage: 4

Lorata reached up to grab Chiara's wrist before she could pull it back, her pretty mocking smile giving way to a scowl. "What did you just say to me?" She dug her nails in. "For some reason, you seem to think you're pretty smart, so I'm going to give you a minute here to think about where you are and what you're doing." Why was nothing ever obvious to this idiot of a blueblood? Did she honestly think she could stroll into Civisect City and insult a seadweller to her face in public and get away with it?

"Be jealous all you like, lowblood, but I am better than you and I will always be better than you." She tilted her head to toss curls back over her shoulder. She had a lot of thoughts about how the Hemospectrum worked, of course she did, but she also had a lusus that was worth something, unlike some trolls. And the first thing MeduMa had ever taught her was a lesson that couldn't be undone. "That's just genetics."

Micillia

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HP: 16/20
Damage Dealt: Zero

"Genetics?!" Chiara scoffed, shaking her head with disbelief at the other troll. Chiara pushed in with Lorata's grab instead of pulling away. "You do know how trolls are made, right? Or did your lusus think it was too hard a concept for you to grasp?" So up close, Chiara tried to butt the other troll with her head, but Lorata was a fair bit taller than the blueblood.

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:40 pm
HP: 16/20
Damage: 2 (taking out the military weapon!)

"I'm well aware," Lorata snapped back, rolling her eyes. "The Mother Grub must have really been pulling on the dregs of genetic material to end up with a disappointment like you." Chiara's failed attempt at a headbutt was all the call Lorata needed to escalate matters. Insulting her to her face had been one thing, but no one could deny that that had been an actual attack. Shoving Chiara back, she reached for her weapon, extending it out to length with an easy sweep of the blade.

"The responsible thing to do would be to fix her mistake, don't you think?"

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:22 pm
HP: 14/20
Damage Dealt: 7

"I see that we both seek to fix that problem.." Chiara said as she followed suite, taking out her own weapon. "Wolnt mother grub be proud when this is over?" Chiara spat as she darted in.

KitsuneAura
Means shes gonna miss the next ten rolls razz

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:58 pm
HP: 9
Damage: 0

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:52 pm
HP: 14/20
Damage Dealt: 3  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items