Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Vervaine Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Semper Leo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:04 am
Members
Akim Hajjar, Grandfather, seventy-two. (NPC)
Aaliyah Vervaine neé Hajjar~ Mother, Deceased
Kenton Vervaine~ Father, Not in the picture, forty. (NPC)
Rubienne Rajiya Vervaine, Nineteen

Rubienne [Accepted 8/22/16] ✔ Essy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:32 am
Hi, my name is Rubienne Rajiya Vervaine

But I mostly go by Ruby, occasionally I also go by Ruby Hajjar instead of Vervaine when I'm particularly mad at my father.

I'm a girl

I'm 19 years old.

My birthday is August fifteenth

I work in No where, as of yet.

My dream job is to be a famous actress, or a writer, maybe a fashion icon? I don't know. Let's see where life takes me.

My blood status is Half blood

The house I was in was Gryffindor

I was in the class of 2033

I'm interested in every single person on the planet...including myself

I'm currently with no one. I can't be tied down. What are relationships anyway? Wastes of time.

I am a little wild and occasionally bitchy and noncomittal and adventurous. People sometimes try to get to know me, thinking they can tame my life and personality and make me a bit more responsible. They all fail. The thing is, I'm a wildcard. The only thing you can be sure of with me is that I'm inconsistent and a party animal, a con artist and a damn great friend. Where I live changes. Who I'm with changes. What I do changes. I get bored with places that don't offer me anything anymore, I get bored with people who don't offer me anything and use me, and I get bored with relationships that tie me down. I am a bird that likes to fly free. That said, if someone manages to impress me and keep a friendship with me that is symbiotic and fun and fresh, then I am the best damn friend in the world. Having my attention is like having your own personal sun that is constantly covering you in a warm glow. I will do anything for my friends that will do anything for me. I am also ridiculously brave, if I feel like it. I'm not going to do something if it doesn't in some way help me, but if it helps me or one of my friends then I will do it no matter what the hell it is. I am adventurous and love trying new things and new experiences, and I don't let any fears that I occasionally have stop me from having a bitchin' time. I am also extremely flirty and charming, and that's how I often get new friends and...special acquaintances. I embrace my sexuality in every sense of the word. I do not hold myself back, almost ever. I am very, very honest with myself and others. If people don't like me, that's their problem. People who don't like me really miss out to be honest, because I am a b***h to those people and I have ruined several lives...Anyways. Am I a slut? I hate that word because it reeks of the patriarchal system and judgement but am currently working on reclaiming it by saying it about myself like it's a good thing... Anyway if you were to define me using a patriarchal vocabulary or if you're an empowered woman who is calling me it in a positive, encouraging way then you're damn right I'm a slut. Am I a bit of a kleptomaniac? Occasionally. Am I self-absorbed? Do I even need to answer that question? The point is, I am a wildly flawed but awesome person and we should definitely hang out if you're looking for a good time.

My background story is a little strange I guess. I was born in the Cotswalds in England and lived there for much of my childhood. I lived pretty comfortably and money wasn't a problem. I was raised by a wonderful, brave, amazing mother and a father who was a total d**k and cheated on my mother several times, which I knew and was told not to tell anyone about. My father came home one night with some woman and I walked in on them doing it in my bed. I screamed and called my mum and told her everything in tears. My dad slapped me and left us the next day. I was super heartbroken and all that, for real. My mum and I went to live with my grandfather in Bradford, England. He's Muslim and instantly tried to get my mother to teach me more Arabic and consider converting. My mum tried. To be fair, I actually do remember a fair bit of Palestinian Arabic. I admire his religion but at the time I didn't really see how God could help my family since it was already shattered. When I got into Hogwarts, thanks to my evil father's wizard genes, I was so excited. My grandfather wasn't really happy about it...
While I was at Hogwarts, I tried keeping friendships that I had had since the early years of school but realized it was pointless. I also tried dating but then imagined the people cheating on me and I was instantly unattracted to them when I thought that. I kind of evolved gradually into the goddess I am today because of all that. Hogwarts let me grow in so many ways besides just magic!
My favorite classes were charms and transfiguration. During my sixth year, though, I got a letter from my grandfather. My mum and father had met to discuss officially divorcing. They were at this cafe and when they were leaving and talking on the sidewalk, a drunk truck-driver swerved and killed my mother and another person and crippled my father. I was heartbroken. I love and loved my mother so much. Her and my grandfather are the only people I really truly love. My father and I saw each other at the funeral; he was in a wheel chair. We hugged and never spoke again aside from the time he called me and sent me all the money my mother would have recieved from the divorce. I lived with my grandfather that summer and actually studied the Quran and Arabic. When seventh year came, I was kind of dazed for a while. I didn't really know what to do. Then all of a sudden it's like I completely evolved. I truly gave up on all friendships that weren't vital, and I completely gave up on dating. I stopped studying the Quran because one day it occurred to me that God had let my mum die. I believe in him and all and respect the religion and traditions but frankly I would rather put my faith in other things. I instead buried my grief in doing crazy, reckless stuff. In the year after Hogwarts I moved out of my grandfather's house in Bradford and moved to London. I went to so many parties in the first few weeks that I knew how to navigate the majority of London before I had even unpacked my stuff. Since then, I have done and seen so many things that I'm considering writing a book about it. I had an affair with a politician(s), threw a party on the London eye, was a prostitute for four hours, had a photoshoot with a tiger in the London zoo, and so much more. My life motto is always keep moving, changing, doing. I get money from weird places to sustain my lifestyle, and I'm loving it.

I enjoy partying, talking, doing crazy things, kissing, drinking expensive drinks that I didn't pay for, Charms. Talking to my grandfather when he doesn't tell me to change.

I despise boring people, places and things. I hate constricting relationships. I hate dogs that shed. I hate movies that are longer than two hours because that's all I can commit to. Talking to my grandfather when he tells me to change.

I'm afraid of letting someone get close to me and then leaving or hurting me

My strengths are my charming way of talking and literal Charms.

My flaws are My occasional bitchiness and I guess my ego

I look like Gigi Hadid

My wand is a ten-inch Mahogany wand with phoenix feather. There's a heart carved into the handle which I didn't really want at the time but I have grown to like because it reflects the shape of my face.

My pet is a goldfish named Coco Chanel that I literally never feed but is miraculously still alive.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Potions ~ E
Transfiguration ~ O
Astronomy ~ A
History of Magic ~ A
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
Herbology ~ A
Care for Magical Creatures ~ A
Music~ E
Arithmancy~ A
Wandless Magic~ E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Potions ~ E
Transfiguration ~ O
Astronomy ~ P
History of Magic ~ P
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
Herbology ~ P
Care for Magical Creatures ~ A
Music~ A
Arithmancy ~ P
Wandless Magic~ E

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! (FC Gigi Hadid's father is Palestinian, I'm not being weird!)

Semper Leo

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff