CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra gave Kairi a towel to dry off That's the only thing that I could think of.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:27 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Kairi shivered. "I know there are sea witches, though it's rare to encounter one unless deliberately sought out," Kairi said shyly, her tone soft and shy as she rubbed the towel over her body. Mairi spoke quietly from her location near the bathroom but closer to her own room. I hope I'm wrong about my suspicion,
she said softly, clenching her bandaged hand.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Yugao's clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

Yugao
[color=indigo][b][/b][/color][color=#014421][/color][color=#915C83][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra gave Kairi her clean clothes and undergarments. I see. I hope this isn't the case.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:26 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Kairi shivered. "I know how they feel... and whatever I'm picking up on feels nothing like a sea witch," Kairi said shyly, her tone soft and nervous as she got dressed. It was pretty clear that whatever that meant had been unpleasant if not traumatic for her. Mairi exhaled, kneeling in a seiza position... on the ceiling near her room, in clear sight of her mother and Kairi when they exited the bathroom. I don't want to... but if they try similar again, I may not have a choice,
she said softly, holding her hands in the Ne handsign.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Yugao's clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

Yugao
[color=indigo][b][/b][/color][color=#014421][/color][color=#915C83][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:28 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra went to where Mairi is Mairi dear, is everything okay?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:05 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Kairi blinked, seeing Mairi... on the ceiling. "How.... are you... doing that?" Kairi said with confusion, her tone soft and nervous. "I'm almost certain they're using a lesser known variant of the Suiton: Kokuu no Jutsu... the Suiton: Daikokuu no Jutsu which is stronger. Most likely multiple simultaneous casters, if I'm right." Mairi didn't open her eyes. I caught a glimpse of whoever's altered the rain, and I'm almost sure how they did it as well. I do have a way.... to deal with them... but it's dangerous... yet if I'm right about my suspicion... they could ignite it at any moment and claim it was a gas main blowing up,
she said softly, though she didn't know if this house relied on natural gas or not.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:08 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Mairi dear, what did the person who altered the rain look like?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:08 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Kairi cocked her head, confused. Mairi exhaled softly, pushing lightly with her fingertips and in the brief fall, her form changed dramatically. She'd really prefer to keep Amiri sealed deep.
This,
she said softly, though her voice had deepened to a gruff male'd voice. Kairi yelped in surprise, the water still clinging to her skin rising in thin tendrils into her free hand, holding her towel close with her right hand, before she threw a softball sized sphere of water at the unknown figure. Her eyes widened slightly as the figure drew and slashed apart the sphere, which imploded into a fog cloud that lasted a good eight, almost ten seconds. Mairi swiped a hand through the fog, shredding it.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:13 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Mairi dear, That looks almost like a Dark Knight. Are you saying that some sort of evil witch or sorceress is responsible for this? Because in some movies that I seen, dark storms could be the result of some dark magic caused by them.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:28 am
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Kairi cocked her head, confused. Mairi snorted softly as her form was engulfed in a gust of smoke that dissipated in seconds, her natural form back. Amiri sealed deep.
To my knowledge, magic doesn't exist. What they're doing is an advanced Water, or Suiton technique. If I'm right, it is the Daikokuu no Jutsu... a technique known to release a highly flammable black liquid,
she said softly, her eyes a deep amethyst. "You see, along with the Byakugan, I was born with another... 'gift'.... one I heavily dislike using as it... could be thought of as inhuman." Kairi noticed how Mairi was hugging herself and not meeting their eyes. Whatever it was had, unless she was mistaken, traumatized Mairi. She did notice the odd metallic plate with twin jagged lines on the upper bicep of 'her' armored form.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:33 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Mairi dear, so you think its the work of dark ninjitsu?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:00 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Kairi cocked her head, confused. Mairi sighed softly. Amiri sealed deep. Suiton Ninjutsu aren't technically 'Dark Ninjutsu'. Those tend to do things far worse. If it were a technique like Kyōka Shohō or Edo Tensei, it'd be a very different story. With those particular techniques... one corrupts the body into an inhuman form, whilst the other.... requires human sacrifice. Jūinjutsu are Dark Ninjutsu because the weakest ones can cause the equivalent of brain damage from forcibly binding knowledge in the mind... one particular branch twists both mind and body in very unnatural ways. So a jutsu that creates flammable liquid.... isn't really dark. Destructive? Hai... especially as I suspect if that is what is happening... to create a storm of this size and sustain it would take multiple people,"
she said softly, her eyes a deep amethyst as they narrowed. "Bloodline gifts, like my Byakugan," she said, blinking as her eyes abruptly paled from a deep crystalline amethyst to a pale whitish lavender that made her eyes appear blind, knowing the change would be startling, "tend to come in three primary forms... Dōjutsu, which tend to revolve around ocular gifts, Shiseijutsu which tend to come from the energy flowing through the body, and Shentìjutsu which directly effects the body in some way. The first and third you must be born with, the last can be acquired over time," she said quietly. Kairi noticed how Mairi spoke, as if she had heard it so often she'd memorized it, though what caught her attention was the almost blank look on Mairi's face as she spoke which, if she was honest, creeped her out.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:58 am

Pyrrha Ryder

That's quite a story. Is there anything else you're worried about?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:34 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Kairi saw Mairi pale. Mairi sighed softly. Amiri sealed deep. "There is.... namely if they try to ignite this 'flammable rain'... I have a way to stop them... but.... it would require me doing two things I'm almost certain would make you abandon me... it even scared him,"
she said softly, her eyes closed as she turned away. "Because for that... other gift... there is a cost," she said, her voice soft, "and I don't like it... I don't always remember what happens... when I let her out. She usually tends to stop.... only when there's," she said quietly. "When there's what?"Kairi said softly, noticing the fearful, broken look in Mairi's eyes; it was painfully obvious there was something she was reluctant and possibly even scared to say.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:45 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

What do you mean, Mairi dear?

TsukikuroiMai

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items