Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Private Homes
Ryder Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked at Yugao. But you'll be a lot more cleaner and neat, Yugao. Pyhrra said this to Yugao as she cleans him up.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:03 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
"I like it," Yugao said shyly, blinking as he heard giggling.
Mairi hummed softly, the sound quiet. Kairi let her fingers trail over the sensitive skin over and behind his ears, the sensations apparently relaxing him as he nervously unfurled from where he'd been sitting with his knees close to his chest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Yugao's clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

Yugao
[color=indigo][b][/b][/color][color=#014421][/color][color=#915C83][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:06 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra continued to clean up Yugao. I'm glad that you do, Yugao. Pyhrra said this to Yugao as she cleans him up then rinses him off.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:06 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao blinked as the water drained, leaving most of the bubbles on the bottom of the tub before he yelped slightly, more in surprise than fear as she started the shower, rinsing the bubbles clinging to his skin. "Ryūdō, mizu," Yugao said softly, the water pausing and swirling millimeters from the bottom in a swirling ring.
Mairi hummed softly, the sound quiet. Kairi smirked as Yugao shivered as Pyrrha washed his hair before rinsing it. She heard him mumble something softly, almost too low to be heard.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Yugao's clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

Yugao
[color=indigo][b][/b][/color][color=#014421][/color][color=#915C83][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:29 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra finished cleaning up Yugao then drained the bathtub. Now we need to dry you off, Yugao. Pyhrra said this to Yugao

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:53 am
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao blinked, distracted as the water flowed down the drain, the faint bluish amethyst aura in the water fading almost immediately as it flowed naturally down the drain. "Nani?" Yugao said softly, confused as he looked up, hearing the water cease. He knew he was hurt from the dull stinging of the scrapes on his left side, shoulders, and upper back,
though the wounds were minor at best.
Mairi tilted her head with a giggle as she picked up the fluffy towel, seeing his confused look. Kairi giggled as she cocked her head as a small, shy smile crossed her face as she noticed Yugao's hair falling to the middle of his back.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:11 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra gave Yugao a towel to use Wrap it around yourself, Yugao. By the way, after you dry off, then you can use the new clothes. Pyhrra said this to Yugao

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:37 am
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao took the towel uncertainly, wrapping it around his shoulders, though the towel, fortunately, stopped just above his slim calves. "What about... hair?" Yugao said softly, nervous. Do you know how to brush it?
Mairi cocked her head as she spoke gently. Kairi could tell from the blank look the boy gave Mairi that he had no idea what she was talking about, so either he never had heard the phrase, unlike her, or couldn't understand her language. "No... what... is... that?" he said uncertainly.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra blow dryed Yugao's hair then combed it. ...

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:50 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao shivered at the odd humming sound from the blow dryer as she blow dried his hair, though he did, admittedly like the warm air. "Where family... is... is... cold... dark," Yugao said softly, nervous. You did say it was a canyon. Is Japan to the sunrise, or sunset?
Mairi cocked her head as she spoke gently, noticing he seemed quite relaxed when her mother brushed his hair. "Set," he said almost immediately, his tone firm. So it's on the Pacific Ocean side of Japan rather than the Sea of China side, okay, Mairi said softly, thinking.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:35 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra finished drying off Yugao then gave him the clothes to put on. ...

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:45 am
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao sighed softly, though he didn't quite grasp what to do with the clothes. "What... is... that... for?" Yugao said softly, nervous.
Mairi was thinking about where Yugao might be from and was fairly sure she knew where; if so, however, it meant he was a very long way from home, unlike her, who hadn't had a true home for years. They're for you, Kairi said softly, gently touching his shoulder.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:49 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Yugao. The clothes are for you to wear. Try them on.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:59 am
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao looked uncertain. "I don't know how," Yugao said softly, nervous.
Mairi blinked, hearing that. We'll help you learn, Kairi said softly, gently touching his shoulder.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Yugao then helped him with his new clothes. There you go.

TsukikuroiMai

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games