Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Private Homes
Ryder Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked at Kairi as she smiled toward her then finished drying her off. Kairi, there we go. Now that you're cleaned up. The next thing is that we need to get you some clothes to wear. You can't just walk around naked. You may also want to wrap the towel around your body for the time being. Follow me to the master bedroom. Pyhrra said this to Kairi

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:18 am
Mairi grimaced as she quietly slipped upstairs, managing to find the towel she'd used earlier that morning to dry off most of the excess water. This is definitely going to hurt for a while, she muttered. ',' Kairi wrapped the towel around herself, though she was very thankful for the assistance in getting out of the tub. What's wrong with walking around naked? I wouldn't be intimate with anyone, if that's what you think, Kairi quipped, her joking tone holding notes of curiosity.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - Kairi's voice, at this point, sounds like Laura's from Street Fighter V found here.)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:24 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Kairi, you need some clothes to wear. I might have something that's your size. Pyhrra said this to Kairi as she goes into the trunk and gets out some clothes & undergarments that are Kairi's size then gives them to her. Kairi, you can get changed in the bathroom.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:34 am
Mairi exhaled softly as she changed into looser dry clothes, barely holding back shivers from her wet clothes as she got them off quickly, tossing them into the nearby hamper despite the fact that her hand and forearm were aching intensely. ',' Kairi cocked her head, a bit confused. Changed? Kairi quipped, her tone holding notes of curiosity as the books she'd absorbed most of the knowledge from didn't hold much on the small details of life.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - Kairi's voice, at this point, sounds like Laura's from Street Fighter V found here.)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:06 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Kairi, what I mean is for you to get dressed. Allow me. Pyhrra said this to Kairi as she goes into the bathroom with her & helps her get dressed in her new human clothing.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 am
Mairi managed to get dressed in a spare set of clothing from her scroll, one she was quite fond of. ',' Kairi looked curiously at the new outfit. Hmmm, interesting outfit. I noticed something... some sort of wire around your upper back, Kairi quipped, unaware it was Pyrrha's bra she'd noticed, though her keener than normal senses picked up the scent of water and blood, though she couldn't tell precisely where it was coming from.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:10 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra helped Kairi get dressed in her human clothes Kairi, is something wrong? Pyhrra said this to Kairi

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:44 am
Mairi unwound the bandages very carefully, wincing. "Bakayarou," she hissed between her teeth as pain rippled up her forearm all the way to her shoulder. ',' Kairi cocked her head. You're not bleeding... and I know I'm not, so... why do I smell blood? Kairi said with an edge of concern, unaware it was Mairi's blood she smelled.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(OOC - Mairi's current outfit is in her picture, though it's a dark indigo-navy color rather than a warm blue. Kairi's voice, at this point, sounds like Laura's from Street Fighter V found here.)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:47 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra noticed something was wrong Kairi, I think something may have happened to Mairi! We better help her! Pyhrra said this as she heads to where Mairi is. Mairi, what happened to you?! You're bleeding! What did you do?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:06 pm
Mairi jumped at Pyrrha's voice, mistaking her concern for anger. "I was training... and when the rain hit... I kinda fell out of a tree... tried to catch myself but misjudged it," she said with a grimace, not meeting Pyrrha's gaze, thinking Pyrrha was angry with her for getting hurt. ',' Kairi tilted her head, cautious. You look like you tried to pull a shark's tooth, did you? Kairi said with a small smirk, teasing Mairi as she knew very well that shark's teeth were serrated.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(OOC - Mairi's current outfit is in her picture, though it's a dark indigo-navy color rather than a warm blue. Kairi's voice, at this point, sounds like Laura's from Street Fighter V found here.)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi's injury. Mairi, you're hurt. Where did you hurt yourself? Pyhrra said this as she tries to help Mairi.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:29 pm
Mairi grimaced a little as she winced as she saw Pyrrha pick up an unopened alcohol pad. "Outside," she said with a grimace before she winced slightly at the stinging of the alcohol to the cuts, most of which, fortunately, were shallow, though there were several that were deeper along with the minor abrasions on her forearm and wrist. ',' Kairi watched curiously.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:32 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra helped with Mairi's injury. Mairi, please be more careful. Pyhrra said this as she helps Mairi.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:52 pm
Mairi exhaled softly as the cuts were wiped down with ointment, bandaged, then wrapped gently with gauze from the medkit she'd pilfered from the boat her former parents had before it went down. She unintentionally snorted softly, closing her eyes. What is it? Kairi said with curiosity. Hard to believe I've barely lived her for three days yet... I wish I'd grown up here, she said softly, unaware trails of tears were running down her face before she stiffened slightly, feeling Pyrrha's fingers lightly brushing her cheeks as if she were holding her face the somewhat older woman's hands gently. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra wipes Mairi's tears from her face then comforts her. Mairi, please be more careful. And I'm so sorry for you. Pyhrra said this as she helps Mairi.

TsukikuroiMai

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games