Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's been some confusion over rooming here at Chit...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:01 pm
      The first few hours in the Chittentown center were alright. She'd managed a few nice conversations with several trolls, all of them dedicated to Chittentown's winning. The morale and excitement was still buzzing cheerily around the main hub, and you could hear several trolls around the hub humming a song as they worked. Forera was no exception to this, a black duffel bag slung around her shoulder with her made up symbol stitched to its side in blue. She had a clotphone nestled onto her sponge clots as she whistled a popular tune on the radio, feeling a little lighter than usual as her hips swayed back and forth to the music.

Upon arrival to her destination, the tealblood popped open the door, pleased to see the block was empty, save for the meager amount of space and modest amount of furniture for both trolls. Forera's eyebrow rose. She was alright sharing a block with someone else, but she'd honestly hoped for somewhere she could be alone. Maybe later she could hit up the Facilities again, have some peace and quiet. (And music.)

Dropping her duffel bag next to the recuperacoon nearest to the window, Forera kept lip singing, humming the song before popping on the other clotphone and beginning to unpack several materials. She'd have to change when the other wasn't there or something, so as to hide her scars and any recognizable marks on her body. Continuing to unpack her clothes, the disguised blueblood started pushing her new clothes into the closest easily, thankful she'd invested in new clothes instead of her swamp-torn rags...

Gl!tch~
waves >:3c

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:07 pm
Hemera couldn't help but have expectations from Chittentown's flier. So far, it was...a little better than she had initially believed. Not great, but not full of bumbling charlatans. At least the facilities didn't seem to be a mess. The troll in charge appeared dedicated for sure, and their clothing style screamaed 'quirky individual'. She could appreciate that.

She wasn't forced to be here, not really. But Mera had to admit she jumped a bit quickly to be on the side Chiara (and likely Eridia) wouldn't be on. If she found at least one other troll who clearly took this seriously, perhaps it really would be fine. That, and the group of trolls she would be working with in the meantime.

Mera pulled her suitcase along, only sitting it on its wheels to double-check the room number next to an open door. As she expected, they matched up. A shared room, from what she understood. Something Hemera wasn't particularly used to, but she liked to think herself open to new experiences.

She knocked first on the open door before entering, announcing her presence. "I didn't expect to find anyone in the dorms already," she admitted in greeting. Maybe that would be enough to get the other troll to take out the clotphones. "I'm Hemera Moachm, or Mera." She offered a hand. "Have you already scoped out the rest of the living facilities, cooking and such, or would you like to check it out with me later?"

Even if her face was mostly rigid, though breaking into a polite smile despite that, her voice was warm and amiable. Mera's touch, despite her best efforts, was freezing.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:24 pm
      Forera blinked, looking up and stiffening the moment she heard an extremely different voice fill her sponge clots-- No longer did she hear the heavenly voice of Draake in her sound nodes. Forera removed a clotphone, relaxing slightly when she saw it was only her new bunkmate. "Haha, well, you could say I'm a special case, then," Forera said good-naturedly, finding her words doubly funny in regards to her actual standing. She offered the tealblood a half smile before it reverted into a fairly neutral expression. Okay, she needed to reign it in a bit, not be too friendly. "Mera, hm? I'm Perore, Perore Slicoe. Pleased to meet ya." She stated, almost dully. Seeing her hand, Forera almost raised an eyebrow-- Normally trolls weren't that official, but, then again, she wasn't a "normal troll," so her opinion was invalid.

The tiny tealblood pulled out an ungloved hand from her pocket, being thankful the motion called for her actual hand and sliding her rough, calloused hand into the smooth hands of the tealblood. She almost flinched and pulled away from the cold, but managed to keep her hand on the others so as to not be too rude-- She was, err, definitely cool, for lack of better word. "Whoo-hoo-hee-- You're really cold, lady." Forera then realized what she'd said before blinking and immediately trying to fix it-- "I mean, uh, physically. Yer hands're real cold." She offered her a sheepish smile with a firm shake before continuing. "But uh, yeah, I'd be up for heading out with ya later, but I'mma need some nice me-time later. No offense," Forera murmured, winking, "You're quite the pretty thing, but a girl's gotta have her personal space, y'hear?"

Gl!tch~
double pistols and a wink

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:25 pm
"Are they?" Mera blinked, unable to gauge that temperate feeling in her hands. Most would probably feel it in their fingers until discomfort, but she existed at that level at all times without having a clue. "I apologize. It's hard to gauge when you live in the mountains." And when your entire body can be covered in ice at a moment's notice from will alone. Hemera didn't take offense, but did note that gloves likely were in order for the rest of her time in Chittentown. She let her hands drape to her sides after Perore's shake. Then, went to her luggage to start unpacking after the other troll finished speaking.

"I see," she said, tone even with no hint of even picking up any of the flirting. "Personal space will likely be difficult in general, with all the trolls working here and having to share a room. I'll try to accommodate when I can."

She sifted through her suitcase for her basic necessities, organized for whenever she would have access to a bathroom. Her clothing likely wouldn't get to be worn except for sleep cycles. Slightly disappointing, since some her fare technically wasn't much different from the facility's uniforms.

"What do you think of the standard-issue jump suits?" Mera asked at last. "I swear some parts already look like they're starting to wear out. I would understand if they were stained, hard labor and all, but I didn't expect to have to worry something will tear the first night of work." she sighed.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:57 am
      Forera blinked at her words. It wasn't even that cold where they were, it was sort-of-okay, she guessed, and she was pretty sure the mountain cold wasn't something you could bring with you. She was kind of sure of that. Personal experience. "Ah. The mountains sure are rough, aren't they? I feel ya." Releasing the others hand, Forera raised a brow as she pretty much disregarded her blatant flirting-- Maybe with a few more nudges? Then again, she didn't seem interested. She looked like a tough nut to crack. It might've been fun to try. "Yeeaah, I don't mind it. I can just, y'know," Forera murmured, continuing to unpack-- "Leave if anythin'." Forera shrugged. "It's not light outside yet, afterall. Preeetty sure the raiders might get to us again. When that happens, me 'n my team gotta be prepared." At the last word, Forera slammed a fist into her open palm for emphasis, flexing her rather buff shoulders in hopes that she'd gain the attention of the younger troll.

Forera did find her rather nice-looking, but it was mostly teasing that brought her to thinking of how to romance the other tealblood. Then again, she was there on a mission, and she didn't have the time to flirt. Only work.

"Jumpsuits?" Forera echoed, looking at the bag of goodies she'd received from the staff and sifting through it. Oh, well, that was a waste of whatever clothes she'd brought with her, then. "Ah, ya mean the raggedy ol' things everyone's got on. Yeah, I have a mini feel like they'll tear apart when I flex." Which was saying something, as she was small. "Sucks, but hey, I guess they got their uh, own thing. Civisect's probably ain't better. They care lots about appearances 'n s**t." She murmured, rolling her eyes. She'd never liked Civisect that much. OHC was much better. She missed it there.

Gl!tch~
ohoho

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:45 pm
"Mm. That's been happening so fast. The raiding. I don't see the point. If you have to cheat to win, you probably shouldn't be competing to start," was all Hemera had to say on the matter. She continued to be too focused on her thoughts and general conversation to notice the flexing.

"If something tears, I can try to sew it up. Unfortunately, depending on the kind of tear, I can only do so much..." If someone tore along the butt seam, for instance, there was no hope left for it.

"I just got here and I already feel like a lusus," Mera stated, somewhat light-hearted. "But, Perore. Is there anything you look forward to during your time here?" She wouldn't be surprised if there was some interest in heavy lifting.

quite uneventful

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff