Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:33 pm
Earlier in the day Ziel had gone out to see Masika, now it was past dinner time and Ziel hadn’t returned probably having forgotten she needed to be home. Alassiel prayed all the time that once Ziel was out in the world she would not get lost in it, knowing her daughter… She’d probably get lost anyways. Still, Alassiel left Z’ran by their fire to go and fetch her daughter. Poor V’dem, Alassiel felt bad that she had had to deal with Ziel all day. The Hybrid drained her much, she wondered how V’dem coped or maybe she just threw both girls out and didn’t deal with it.

Spotting V’dem’s home, Alassiel knocked on it and waited patting Rygha on the head as the snaptrotter sniffed around. The Alkidike had a good assortment of familiars herself and she’d never taken Rygha before with her so she figured he was probably wondering why there was so many people here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:09 pm
Tasinei

V'demhe came to the door after she heard the knocking and when she saw that it was Alassiel standing there she smiled. "Hey, didn't expect you here." Pushing her door open even farther she gave the shifter woman the option to come inside. When she looked down at the beast that was with her she smiled. "I don't think he'll fit in here."

There was already a good bit of familiars running around inside as it was. Some days Dem felt like she lived in the wilds. "Everything alright?" The alkidike hoped that there was nothing wrong with Ziel.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:10 am
“Hey V’dem, sorry to bother you,” Alassiel ran a hand through her hair. “Ah yea, I didn’t think he would.” She chuckled, “Rygha stay here.” The snaptrotter glanced inside before slinking off somewhere. If he found Ziel and brought her back well all the good props to him. Alassiel entered the Alkidikes home.

“Sorry to bother you, have Masika and Ziel returned yet? I told her not to stay out too late but well… You know Ziel, half the things I say go on deaf ears.” And it had only gotten worst since she’d gotten older, but at least if Masika wasn’t home she knew she was at least safe and Masika would keep her safe.

Heras Box

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:39 pm
Tasinei

Once the shifter was inside she moved over to sit back down next to her perzi. As she ran her hand down the creature's side she looked at Alassiel and motioned with her other hand to offer her a seat. Since she considered the woman a friend she didn't want to appear rude to her. Then the question came and Dem shook her head. "No, I believe they are still out playing somewhere. Don't worry though, Masika's Janarim is with them." And since V'demhe had worked with the beast she was confident that he would keep the two safe from others.

"Did you want me to send Maha after them?" She thought she would offer just in case the woman was that worried.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:36 pm
Alassiel followed and took a seat across from V’dem, she glanced around curious to see what the Akidikes home looked like. She’d never entered before; this would be the first time.

“I swear that girl needs a good beating,” the Shifter said exasperated. “I told her to come home early so I wouldn’t have to go out and fetch her.” There was no disciplining Ziel, even as a child she’d teetered on the border of behaving and misbehaving.

“No it’s okay, I already walked all the way here, I hope you don’t mind if I stay a little?” She didn’t mind going home either, but V’dem was always good company.

Heras Box

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:44 pm
Tasinei

A laugh found it's way out and she shook her head at the woman's comment. "No no, she doesn't need anything like that. I'll just tell Masika when she plays with Ziel that she should head toward your house around dinner time." There was always more than one solution to a problem. As Alassiel asked if it was alright that she stayed a little while she nodded her head. "Of course, you are always welcome here." While V'demhe's home was nothing close to fancy it certainly was homey. Nick knacks here and there, a clear area where her daughters did there thing, the sitting area and the kitchen, then a dividing wall that hid the rooms from view.

"Did you at least enjoy the quiet day?" It would be pointless if Ally hadn't gotten to relax at some point.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:34 pm
Heras Box

“Ah that would be very kind,” Alassiel gave a nod of her head. At least someone would keep track of her whereabouts!

“Yes I did it was just my husband and I for dinner and that was nice, we haven’t had quiet time to ourselves in some time.” Which was probably the reason they had never spoken about having another child before. Ziel was enough trouble and already took up a lot of their time.

“You know, I worry about Ziel. I worry about what will happen to her and she starts traveling, I’d hate for her to travel alone. I’m also pretty sure she wouldn’t want her mother tagging along.”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:39 pm
Tasinei

"Ah, that sounds lovely." V'demhe actually felt kinda jealous. She hadn't had a proper evening with Virain in some time. With him training and all the kids there was little alone time at all.

Then her mind went a different direction as Alassiel mentioned traveling. "Oh that reminds me. The kids and I are going to Jauhar. Masika wants to see about visiting Chibale. Would you and your family like to come with us?" Since she already had quite the group going she thought it would be nice to invite them along.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:49 pm
Heras Box

“You’ll be traveling?” The sounded exciting and certainly interesting. Alassiel pursed her lips as she thought it over. She wouldn’t step foot on Alkidike land, but it would certainly be nice to see her family. They’d really love seeing Ziel again too.

“You know, that sounds like a really nice idea, I have to talk it over with Z’ran of course but we’ve been meaning to travel together for some time now. I think Ziel wouldn’t go running off gods knows where too if she’s around you guys.” Alassiel narrows her eyes even more in thought. Yes, this would be a great opportunity.

“When do you plan on leaving?” If Z’ran agreed they needed to make some preparations.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:51 pm
Tasinei

Dem chuckled again. The fact that Alassiel was having so much trouble with her daughter made her wonder if maybe she was being too strict. Children did tend to lash out due to that. She had certainly done it. "Four days from now we'll travel to Oba for more supplies. I am not sure if we'll be staying over night there or continuing on into Tale." Honestly V'demhe didn't want her hybrid children in Oba longer than they needed to be so she would cut up through the desert region and into the lush environment of Tale.

"We can cross Tale into Jauhar and find more towns along the way."

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:11 pm
“Four days,” Alassiel went over the plans in her mind. It would be possible, tonight she could ask Z’ran and if he agreed then she would start cleaning up and locking down their home with Ziel’s help. After that it was just a matter of Z’ran closing up shop and then supplies.

“Well, if you’ll have us I would be more than happy to join your family. I think it will do Ziel some good as well to get out.” All these preparations would also keep her quite busy so she wasn’t causing any trouble.

“Are you returning to Chibale for any particular reason?”

Heras Box

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:38 pm
Tasinei

"Well I would like to say that it is to ask Aisha for another blessing but my mate is busy." Dem was a little disappointed with that fact but she understood. Virain wanted to focus on his training so he could become a shaman to his people.

"Actually, Masika has asked to go. She met another Alkidike at the tournaments so she's curious." Her shoulders lifted slightly. It was time that she took her daughter to see what her Alkidike heritage was like anyways.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:54 pm
Heras Box

“Can you still ask for the blessing without your mate?” Even if he couldn’t go, perhaps Aisha would granted V’dem her wish. She had after all travelled all the way there, but what did Alassiel know? She wasn’t an Alkidike and knew very, very little one how these types of things went for the Alkidikes.

“Ah, I hope she likes it,” Alassiel wondered what Ziel would think now that she was older. “I’m taking Ziel in part for her to meet my side of the family. We travelled there when she was born but have not returned in years.” She wondered too what her family would think.

“I am not as mad that Ziel stayed out late, we wouldn’t be able to have this conversation otherwise!” ALassiel chuckled. “Not that she’ll get out of a good grounding though.”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:07 pm
Tasinei

She chuckled when Ally posed the question about asking for a blessing without her mate. She could indeed do such a thing. "Technically, yes, I can ask. But the child will look like me, a pure blood Alk, and not like Masika or Galene who are hybrids. Virain would need to go with me and ask Aisha himself." Dem did her best to explain how things worked though she knew she was being vague at best.

So it would be a return home for both mothers. Dem to her beloved islands and Alessiel to the jungles. "I hope both girls like being home." And of course that was if she could get permission for her daughter to cross the waters.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:21 am
Heras Box

“Ah, I am sorry to hear that.” She hoped Virain would be able to join V’dem at some other time and that Aisha would bless them with a third child. The Alkidike was lucky that she could handle so many children, Alassiel wasn’t very warm to the idea of giving birth. Alkidikes were lucky in that aspect, their children bloomed from flowers, no child birth for them. So lucky.

“I hope so too, I think it will be interesting to see them exploring what would probably be a whole new world for them.” By the gods she hoped Ziel behaved properly, she didn’t want her to embarrass her in front of her family.

“Hm, the girls should be back soon. Would you mind sending someone to get them?”

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff